Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable (24676 Views)

UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It / Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham / Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by musicwriter(m): 10:17am On Jul 21, 2021
There was NEVER an asylum initiative for IPOB. The goal was to give Nnamdi Kanu a sense of security to have him travel around with the impression Britain is behind his back. That's the trick they needed to hand him over to the Nigerian government. It worked!

Britain fool people with elaborate scam that would damage your thinking faculty. That's what has kept them going since 1600.

It could be learned and I've learned how they operate. The problem is how to relay the information to my fellow blacks because while you'll accuse me of conspiracy theory, they'll actually enhance their deceit with what I'll reveal. This's why I don't blog about certain topics.

You all have been had

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by mecustika: 10:22am On Jul 21, 2021
It baffles me why people who consider Biafra as a dot in a circle and hence, inconsequential in Nigeria, catch cold and develop diarrhea each time biafran issue is mentioned. Why are morners crying more than the bereaved. A person whose house is on fire does not go on a funfair. Your concern should be with boko Haram,iswap, isil, headsman and bandits who have turned your zoo country in a killing field.
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 21, 2021
International politics and relations is all about interest and supporting the wishes of the vast majority of the people, and of recent, the LGBT campaign has gain traction with them. They won't want people perceived as trouble makers into their country. No nation does anything that will damage it's interests.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2021
musicwriter:
There was NEVER an asylum initiative for IPOB. The goal was to give Nnamdi Kanu a sense of security to have him travel around with the impression Britain is behind his back. That's the trick they needed to hand him over to the Nigerian government. It worked!

Britain fool people with elaborate scam that would damage your thinking faculty. That's what has kept them going since 1600.

It could be learned and I've learned how they operate. The problem is how to relay the information to my fellow blacks because while you'll accuse me of conspiracy theory, they'll actually enhance their deceit with what I'll reveal. This's why I don't blog about certain topics.

You all have been had
You overstand things...this people only fight for their interest, and this lies with the Nigerian government and the vast majority of the Nigerian people, not a people deemed as trouble makers. Let's reason together as a nation and stop all these noise. Nigeria is a sovereign nation, its allies has security obligations with FG. Once you cross the line, and is deemed a fugitive, or militia builder etc, they will gradually disassociate from you, and can even rescind your citizenship, their laws allow them do this, that passport belongs to them, they can retrieve it anytime you cross the line. An example is the teenage girl that was swayed to follow ISIS, her British citizenship was revoked. Once you are not a blue blood undecided

2 Likes

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by Blitzerz: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2021
Remained silent is not equivalent to "ignore".

Bad belle news.
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by computersoft: 10:33am On Jul 21, 2021
Only time shall tell for Nigga
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by Holaomoakin(m): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2021
IPOB & MASSOB will still tell UK - Oh UK! they are LGBTI...
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by musicwriter(m): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2021
distributeinc:

You overstand things...this people only fight for their interest, and this lies with the Nigerian government and the vast majority of the Nigerian people, not a people deemed as trouble makers. Let's reason together as a nation and stop all these noise. Nigeria is a sovereign nation, its allies has security obligations with FG. Once you cross the line, and is deemed a fugitive, or militia builder etc, they will gradually disassociate from you, and can even rescind your citizenship, their laws allow them do this, that passport belongs to them, they can retrieve it anytime you cross the line. An example is the teenage girl that was swayed to follow ISIS, her British citizenship was revoked. Once you are not a blue blood undecided

Correct.

The challenge they've had was how to hand over Kanu to the Nigerian government.

1 Like

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by Dreadful: 10:36am On Jul 21, 2021
SATANICALLY:
EXCLUSIVE: UK reviews policy for Nigerian asylum seekers to ‘favour’ LGBTI, women — but silent on IPOB members | The Cable.

The UK has remained silent about asylum for members of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB) and Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB).

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-uk-reviews-policy-for-nigerian-asylum-seekers-to-favour-lgbti-women-silent-on-ipob-members

Britain is a demonic country. IPOB for once never bought into your stupid asylum! This is an affront to grant foolish Nigerians visas to leave their lands to the mercy of these terrorists. The earlier zoogerians understands what Britain wants to do with them in collaboration with the fulani then you will know the kind of mess all of you are into.
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by Commentor: 10:40am On Jul 21, 2021
mecustika:
It baffles me why people who consider Biafra as a dot in a circle and hence, inconsequential in Nigeria, catch cold and develop diarrhea each time biafran issue is mentioned. Why are morners crying more than the bereaved. A person whose house is on fire does not go on a funfair. Your concern should be with boko Haram,iswap, isil, headsman and bandits who have turned your zoo country in a killing field.

When we deal with a criminal we all jubilate.
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by anselm791(m): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2021
Hi everyone, I’m gay!
Now where do I apply?

2 Likes

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by thaoriginator: 10:42am On Jul 21, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

I pray you'd be asked to prove it by sucking di.ck and getting fuckedf
grin
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by sinola(m): 10:45am On Jul 21, 2021
Dat means Bobrisky don get automatic UK free entry be that on slightest provocation
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by Olisehinnocent: 10:47am On Jul 21, 2021
We gays are really being abuse in Nigeria ooo : grin grin grin abeg how I go take apply cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by Olisehinnocent: 10:47am On Jul 21, 2021
I be lesbian sef cheesy grin cheesy
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by onuman: 10:48am On Jul 21, 2021
IPOB people set out with the objective to restore Biafra since Nigeria is a FAILED state; they didn’t set out with the objective of seeking asylum in far away United Kingdom.

Biafra must be restored in order to stop the deaths in one Nigeria. The number of deaths from the inadequacies of one Nigeria is now running into more than 4 million people.
#Black Lives Matter. #Biafraexit Referendum now.
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by Olisehinnocent: 10:49am On Jul 21, 2021
anselm791:
Hi everyone, I’m gay!
Now where do I apply?

Guy u no be gay. Leave this gay for us o cheesy grin grin
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by Dpharisee: 10:49am On Jul 21, 2021
anambraamaka:
WE ARE OVERCOME
THE IGBOS

Last Last Chukwu Agozigo THE Igbos

The most enterprising, most industrious, Most blessed Tribe on Earth.

Bosalin Utalinator x Illbliss oga Boss
The Igbos this song Is giving Me joy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7W6F3oINOY

The song is dope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by ThatFairGuy1: 10:57am On Jul 21, 2021
Fahdiga Fahdiga1 is finally stock in this shit hole wink
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by WaffenSS(m): 10:57am On Jul 21, 2021
BeardedMeat:
The paper says "silent" but op said "ignored".
I never expected someone in the cow business to know the difference.

Seun, why do you allow all forms of misdemeanor to stand here? While would someone who's always fond of twisting headlines for clickbait and to suit his narrative not be banned for 600yrs?

Being cognitively silent on a pressing issue is the same as ignoring that issue.
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:59am On Jul 21, 2021
BeardedMeat:

Seun, why do you allow all forms of misdemeanor to stand here? While would someone who's always fond of twisting headlines for clickbait and to suit his narrative not be banned for 600yrs?

Ok, Mr. Educated illiterate, tell us the difference between "silence" and "ignored".

So, According to your definition of silence on this issue, the UK Government have approved asylum to Ipob miscreants and not ignored them?

You have successfully displayed your stupidity in public in trying to justify your claim...what a pity.

Bring ya head.

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by RichieMichie: 11:04am On Jul 21, 2021
FuckHomophobes:
Make I go apply.

Cc. Richiemichie

We can get married there cheesy

UK? Is like you're not ready for marriage my love angry
You and Jerome should go marry there kiss
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by Fahdiga(m): 11:04am On Jul 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Fahdiga Fahdiga1 is finally stock in this shit hole wink
Continue deceiving yourself. The Cable is a well known purveyor of fake news
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by Patrioticman007(m): 11:04am On Jul 21, 2021
muykem:
UK doesn't want to asylum to developers in their country. Why?

They don't want development.
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by RichieMichie: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

I pray you'd be asked to prove it by sucking di.ck and getting fuckedf

LOL. Nigeria men would do absolutely anything to either make money or japa from this country. This is nothing grin
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:10am On Jul 21, 2021
BeardedMeat:

Seun and his moderators have their lapses a lot on the forum. They ignore a lot of anomalies and go after banning some folks here unjustly. He has a long way to go in sanitizing and standardizing this forum.

1 Like

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by OnyeOgboni: 11:13am On Jul 21, 2021
See wetin human being get time dey type every dey give imself headache over ipob matter...chai..daddy should've worn a condom.

My deepest sympathy.
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by Boudiccao: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2021
Ipob rejected the asylum so what business do they have with UK granting asylum to gays.
The op of the thread is a bigoted slowpoke!
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by JesseJo: 11:18am On Jul 21, 2021
BeardedMeat:

Silent and Ignored can be used as synonyms in context.
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by JesseJo: 11:18am On Jul 21, 2021
nairalandankrah:
The cable were the first to joyfully break the news of kanu 's Arrest, to their shame and utter dismay, it ended up being a forceful rendition..
An international crime!

Since i found out They're the mouth piece of the Fulani conquestinal agenda, I do not read their write ups anymore

Go and release him from the International crime na
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by Boudiccao: 11:23am On Jul 21, 2021
musicwriter:

You all have been had

It's only ignorant Nigerians that don't know that Britian move like demons. They are complicit in Kanu's extradition and most Igbos know that Britian cannot be trusted.

The earlier Nigerians rise and break British demonic control with their Fulani counterparts, the better for Nigeria and other countries that will emerge from Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VAT Amendments: NBA, SANs Caution NASS, Fault FIRS Planned Revenue Court / Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It / The Most Respected & Honoured Man In Nigeria Currently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.