Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable (24695 Views)

UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It / Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham / Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by Gfskw: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
Really
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by Samjaza(m): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
RichieMichie:

Ehn, I don't really plan on leaving this toxic relationship I have with Nigeria, but if I am to leave, I think Canada or Norway. Heard Norway is damn peaceful

He's an idiot

When you need a guy to FOC to stage your stupid ass outer Nigeria, I'll recommend one for you.
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by criuze(m): 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
BeardedMeat:
The paper says "silent" but op said "ignored".
I never expected someone in the cow business to know the difference.

Seun, why do you allow all forms of misdemeanor to stand here? While would someone who's always fond of twisting headlines for clickbait and to suit his narrative not be banned for 600yrs?

Cow business

Chai !

1 Like

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by RichieMichie: 12:54am On Jul 22, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Don't be silly! You are so naive to good humor gay man! It's a sign you have a complex and therefore very emotional.
Oops, just realized you meant FREE Of Charge, I thought you meant Fvck. Sorry for the misunderstanding embarassed

1 Like

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by RichieMichie: 12:54am On Jul 22, 2021
Samjaza:

Baby Boi, what have u deleted
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by FuckHomophobes: 1:00am On Jul 22, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Don't be silly! You are so naive to good humor gay man! It's a sign you have a complex and therefore very emotional.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman / Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift / APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.