Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) (29376 Views)

I Got A Job Offer In Canada, I Need Urgent Advice / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) by Temptee101(m): 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
Iruobean:
Honestly I don’t have anything to say, but which ever one you choose pls give me the other slot as I don’t have options.

God bless you as you do.

God bless Nigeria.

I am hopeful you will give me the other slot.

Lol...
Re: Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) by Temptee101(m): 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Depends on how long you would like to live and.....

[img]https://media1./images/71d0f81ed02658f35072c9841e4ce063/tenor.gif?itemid=17023845[/img]

grin grin

What's this bro?
Re: Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) by Oluwapresley(m): 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ovis1302:

So you wan turn DSS to boy boy.
Who tell you sey DSS na to arrest who dey owe you?
DSS na to go after people who are threat to our National Security and to protect government officials.

Ah swear, this guy owing me is a threat to national security ooo. If this matter escalate pass this one e fit pass Igboho matter

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) by Oluwapresley(m): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
sslcrypt:

Send me an email via my moniker and I will get back to you.

Done boss. Thanks.
Re: Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) by saintade01(m): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
kriss27:
HHow would they know he is the one that posted this? This a faceless forum!

Hehehehe you think it's about faces and aliases now?
All your digital devices leaves signatures everywhere now.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) by Pat081: 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
Oluwapresley:

I dey lag but the nonsense guy dey Ilorin. Let me send you a DM yeah?
the DSS guy dey osogbo osun State
Re: Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) by Ovis1302(m): 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
[quote author=Oluwapresley post=103942664]

Ah swear, this guy owing me is a threat to national security ooo. If this matter escalate pass this one e fit pass Igboho matter[/quote

My belle o!
Bros, your teeth complete, and your mouth noh get ebeke at all.
Base on the escalation parole, na to run the matter o.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) by AI007(m): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
Guys, I need help
How can one join the Nigeria Intelligence Agency?
It has being my dream to be part of this intelligence agency though everyday its becoming bleak cause no posting of recruitment and recruitment might be done from the military, but I'm not giving up.
I studied surveying and geoinformatics,
A data analyst/scientist,
Geographic information system analyst etc

Please any info is really appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) by BLAQUEWELSH: 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
Not worthy of reasoning. Go for DSS
professore:
https://www.nairaland.com/6450072/which-organisation-wish-work#99718033

Courtsy of the above post in which esteemed Nairalanders were of immense help (thank you).
Now the options are between Immigration and DSS so which one should I go with I need the pros and cons of the two.
N.B safety is my topmost priority. Not money.
My qualifications are BSc Political Science (a 4pointer) and a two-year diploma (distinction). Thanks once again esteemed Nairalanders.
Re: Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) by whippersnapper(m): 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
kamilous:
DSS only relevant in this administration.
Did u hear about them before?so their is every possibility it will be relegated after this administration!
Choose Immigration
maybe you should not be saying what you do not know.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) by Omololupromise: 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
You even have option
Re: Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) by joyousever(f): 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
It can never be relegated by any government in power till tomorrow! This is because it is the government's secret surveillance agency, it monitors every nooks and crannies of the country's concerns and feeds back the government. Ordinarily the establishment is meant to operate low key with little or no public identity, it's just this government that has made it so pronounced. It's the government's secret watch eye. It's a classy organisation because the staff aren't expected to take bribes for whatever reasons and reason they're highly paid. If you work there and really want to make it a career, you've got to be loyal to the rules that govern it. Your sociability must be restricted as you need to protect yourself from the enemies of the job. If you have a loud mouth, then don't bother working there. And be ready for sudden transfers to any where the wind blows.
kamilous:
DSS only relevant in this administration.
Did u hear about them before?so their is every possibility it will be relegated after this administration!
Choose Immigration

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) by joyousever(f): 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
They don't pay salary twice monthly, what you refer to as a second salary in a month is actually an incentive and it's just a token paid every mid- month to cushion some financial challenges during the month.
Jauntybaba:
DSS is nice, they even pay salary twice monthly.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) by joyousever(f): 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
Go to any state command of the office and seek to see the Principal Security Officer Operations with your C. V. Confide in him about your desire to get the job. Or you could seek to see the director. I'll advise you should be strategic. Go with a confidential information that's of interest to the organisation .
AI007:
Guys, I need help
It has being my dream to be part of this intelligence agency though everyday its becoming bleak cause no posting of recruitment and recruitment might be done from the military, but I'm not giving up.

Thanks
Re: Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) by AI007(m): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
joyousever:
Go to any state command of the office and seek to see the Principal Security Officer Operations with your C. V

That will be very hard, getting to meet any of those officers is very hard, or even knowing information they need
Re: Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) by Franky9584(m): 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
Immigration is safety is Ur priority

1 Like

Re: Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) by Unrated900(m): 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
Even if you join sss or fbi
That’s your problem
You are looking for whom to repatriate
Like igboho
Tell your Buhari that sent you that he be fool
Re: Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) by Oluwapresley(m): 11:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
Pat081:
the DSS guy dey osogbo osun State

Bro, I no even mind location. The issue be if he go fit pursue the matter and recover the funds by any means possible.
Re: Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) by Oluwapresley(m): 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
joyousever:
They don't pay salary twice monthly, what you refer to as a second salary in a month is actually an incentive and it's just a token paid every mid- month to cushion some financial challenges during the month.

Hi Hi... Do you work with the DSS? Mind if I DM please?
Re: Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) by JayB11(m): 12:59am On Jul 22, 2021
joyousever:

Hanty do u work with them?

Find me slot naa.....
Re: Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) by joyousever(f): 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
It's not as hard as you think, that was why I stated on my post about being strategic. Go with an information that's relevant to to their need ( e.g. security threats or any top secret intelligence report). Their recruitment isn't public. It's internally pasted and it's the staff that relay it to interested applicants. The recruitment is bi- annually or as the need arises. Better still get close to a staff who can info you of any recruitment update.
AI007:

That will be very hard, getting to meet any of those officers is very hard, or even knowing information they need
Re: Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) by AI007(m): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2021
joyousever:
It's not as hard as you think, that was why I stated on my post about being strategic. Go with an information that's relevant to to their need ( e.g. security threats or any top secret intelligence report). Their recruitment isn't public. It's internally pasted and it's the staff that relay it to interested applicants. The recruitment is bi- annually or as the need arises. Better still get close to a staff who can info you of any recruitment update.
I think its still an issue, I don't know nor have what info they might be after.
My location might not permit me to get close to a staff, so its at a still at the moment
Re: Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) by Femmyfestus: 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
AI007:
Guys, I need help

Thanks
Pm
Re: Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) by Femmyfestus: 12:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
joyousever:
Go to any state command of the office and seek to see the Principal Security Officer Operations with your C. V. Confide in him about your desire to get the job. Or you could seek to see the director. I'll advise you should be strategic. Go with a confidential information that's of interest to the organisation .
NIA has just one office and its in Abj. You will be denied entry at the car shade/road safety post grin, u cant even near the main gate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area / Difference Between Blue Collar And White Collar Jobs / #60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.