Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? (47586 Views)

In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? / What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? / Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by Goldbw122(m): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
No my life in secondary school was so boring.. but now if you see me, am worst and am just trying to be a good boy..
Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by hollas2jnr(m): 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
I'm sorry about how your love story turned out... I can very well relate, in a way though... First love is always so sweet!
Nicklaus619:

Baba she's the only girl in her family and her parent set her up with arrangee marriage with one former minister like that, the dad was into local politics and the man made him local government chairman that time, chai, I never knew I could recover from losing her, she refused the arrangee, she parked her things and ran to my house after our youth service in a different state oh, the parent are in Anambra, while we live in Abuja, just to avoid the marriage, after two months, I got her work and we where both working and trying to put things in order to go do introduction and traditional marriage, during this time, she stopped answering her people's numerous calls, we where just in the house one Sunday afternoon watching movies and having good time, nah so landlord knock for my apartment say people they find me, I came out to see her parents with four mopol, I was handcuffed for kidnapping.

The babe was crying, she refuse to let me go inside the police cell alone. , las las I took undertaking never to see her again.
And that's was how she was married off by force to a guy she does not love.
Hard times that year bro, guy man never balance that time, I wish things turned out as we planned, Esther was the perfect woman, beauty with brain and humility.
Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by Nicklaus619(m): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
hollas2jnr:
I'm sorry about how your love story turned out... I can very well relate, in a way though... First love is always so sweet!

No kidding bro
Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
If so, doxology
grin
Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by breezeng: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
Whaoooh
This piece really put me on the memory lane
Only people within d age of 63 to 70..... will appreciate this. You forgot to put " my mind has been doing like a pendulum because of my love for you"
I remember a lady I toasted but gave me a bombardment " I am a dangerous girl that crosses river Niger with my dangerous bicycle" It was my school father then that handle her case before she succumbed.
I hope the Ofege brothers of LAG are still alive. (Cloud 7)
Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by sarutobi: 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
I was an expert in this. In 1997 I was in my JSS1, I had a good handwriting, infact most of my senior boys took me as their son because of writing this sort of love letters for them.

I was virtually untouchable cos the big bad boys in our military school then had my backs.

Unfortunately I never had a gf till I left secondary school in 2003.

I often concluded by please remember to meet me at our rendezvous behind Iya basira shop

Did you go to NMS?

I am also 97

grin
Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by Danjman(m): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet. (Apology to Socrates). I miss those sweet-old-days back in secondary school. Above all, I still have some of the letters in my archive. Lol.
Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by harmony75: 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
Lolz my younger sister received one letter from her classmate he sneaked the letter through the door of our house we were all confused!? My sister recognized his writing it was war between 2 of them at school the next day what if my dad have seen your stupid letter!?
Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by maureensylvia(f): 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
DamnNiggar:
Phone and social media has stepped things up to a whole new letter. But back then this was how love letters look like and common amongst secondary school students.
grin grin grin

Dear Sweetie,

Time and ability plus double capacity have forced my pen to dance automatically on this benedicted sheet of paper. I hope you're swimming in the wonderful pool of Mr. Health there. I am also perambulating in the cool breeze of wellness here.

I hope you are swimming in the pool of love?
If so doxology.

Sweetie pie, the reason why this miraculous thing is happening is because, honey, I love you spontaneously, and as I stand horizontally parallel to the wall and vertically perpendicular to the ground now, I only think of you, since you are a fantastic and fabulous girl, put together as fantabulous. I implore you to decipher this my anthem of love oozing out from the innermost pendulum of my thoraxial cavity.

Darling, please stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat.
To me each day I start by dreaming of you. Each time I see you, my metabolism suddenly halts and my peristalsis goes in reverse gear. My medula oblongata also ceases functioning.

Crazy, crazy, crazy you may say but this is verily veritable. If only you knew what is going on in my encephalon, you would prostrate. That's why I need to see you vis a vis soon for a better elucidation through tete a tete. No hyperbole & onomatopoeia, simple candidness.

Only you and me are protagonists in this subtle affair. As I cogitate and ruminate over the last episode, I genuflex before the Omnipotent and implore him to let this affair emulsify.

By the way, I was bamboozled, scintilated, exhilarated, and left in a state of prolonged euphoria by the contents of your missive which was quite edifying and exalting. It left my bio-chemistry in a paradise-like equilibrium.

Empirically speaking, I love you chemically... I don't ever want to see gloom and doom looming over your angelic live portrait. Let my appellation be scribbled across your heart, with indelible ink. If any boy tries to ask for your companionship, tell him that you are leased and caveated.

I think I have to pen off here, because I still haven't finished studying electrolysis polymerization. But before I evaporate, I like to revitalize your memory with those encapsulating lyrics which proclaim that your catarrh is my butter, your piss is my mimbo, the world's greatest lover is me.

Catch you later. Sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs bite you because you are too sweet for them.

Goodbye for now.

Your slave in love, your pillow, your cushion and your butter on bread!

Seyifunmi Ayotunde
(Class 3B).

Only 60's, 70's and early 80's will understand.
Indomie generation stay clear��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️

At the end
I'll like to drop my golden pen
Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by salem1996: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
We didn't do that. Na sissy boys dey do that one nah. Our own na to break people lockers and steal their belongings

Boarding school graduate spotted. Thank God we plenty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by HakeemArch: 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
Seniorwriter:
How time flies!....

Nowadays things are easier for such.
@Seniorwriter.

But not so interesting though.. Nowadays everything is digitalized and you don't experience those feelings.
Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by Mrice22: 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
donbachi:
U no add " Ditto" at the top leftside of thr letter.

Thought it will be the first write up I will see
Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
maoolakanm:

I was the master of love letter writing then at AGS,Ilaro.1985/86 set.My secret then are the greeting cards I inherited from my uncles.My friends used to pay with either mince pie or a bottle of soft before I will pen down those romantic lines for them.Tekinology has taken over.
You mean 1985 sir,that my birth year,sir what class you are in 85?

2 Likes

Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
Na only Bunmi i try this with,hmmm i wish i never write it,
Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by romunu(m): 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
If so,doxology...

1 Like

Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by Munamu: 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Always returning from school with pieces of papers full my bag. Had a lot of guys admiring me then. I was the most intelligent maybe that was the reason they came around.

Most intelligent .....and as beautiful as the picture on your DP ko?

Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by Fortez: 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
Yeah
Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by Promiseisaac(m): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
I no understand
Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by salt1: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
Our errand girl got a better pay from my grandmother and gave her our love letters. Family meeting followed.
My crush saw her the other day and just smiled: 'is that you, Judas?'
BTW, we didn't marry.
Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by bhella10: 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
angelfallz:
Why not snap and post them?

That won't be bad. But I'm home away from home
Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by Succeszy(m): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
lol
based on letter delivery agent
i really chop my guy money well well shall.cos the nigga they always attach money for the letter to the bae..so i collect the money and give the bae the letter..... grin
Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by Sirmikky1(m): 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
Chei!

Melo melo là fe wí?

The ones we slipped in Maths Set....The ones we didn't deliver....the ones we sent juniors to deliver....or the ones popman got hold of...

Ditto �
Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by 2rez: 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
Say u no go check dictionary, if i hear. Find wordings from lyrics (song book when them dey sell) join sef grin. Good 'ol days. Inside life!
Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by Polynek(m): 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
I did it ooo grin Dix thread jox remind me of Glory my crush dat year, I miss dox day's shaa, life is a stage
Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by 2rez: 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
maoolakanm:

I was the master of love letter writing then at AGS,Ilaro.1985/86 set.My secret then are the greeting cards I inherited from my uncles.My friends used to pay with either mince pie or a bottle of soft before I will pen down those romantic lines for them.Tekinology has taken over.

1 Like

Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by frankson1(m): 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
maoolakanm:

From now onwards, I promise to respect and be polite to every Nairaland members until I know their ages.

I greet you Sir.
Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by Chuknovski(m): 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
Babaibeji2020:

Yeah that cupid � grin
I dey spray my big cousins their perfume inside the envelope before I seal am, cum write 'kiss b4 u open "
Na me be the Cubana that year grin grin

that pef aspect, make brain die, and the love was really pure back then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by IQUIT(m): 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
DamnNiggar:
Phone and social media has stepped things up to a whole new letter. But back then this was how love letters look like and common amongst secondary school students.
grin grin grin

Dear Sweetie,

Time and ability plus double capacity have forced my pen to dance automatically on this benedicted sheet of paper. I hope you're swimming in the wonderful pool of Mr. Health there. I am also perambulating in the cool breeze of wellness here.

I hope you are swimming in the pool of love?
If so doxology.

Sweetie pie, the reason why this miraculous thing is happening is because, honey, I love you spontaneously, and as I stand horizontally parallel to the wall and vertically perpendicular to the ground now, I only think of you, since you are a fantastic and fabulous girl, put together as fantabulous. I implore you to decipher this my anthem of love oozing out from the innermost pendulum of my thoraxial cavity.

Darling, please stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat.
To me each day I start by dreaming of you. Each time I see you, my metabolism suddenly halts and my peristalsis goes in reverse gear. My medula oblongata also ceases functioning.

Crazy, crazy, crazy you may say but this is verily veritable. If only you knew what is going on in my encephalon, you would prostrate. That's why I need to see you vis a vis soon for a better elucidation through tete a tete. No hyperbole & onomatopoeia, simple candidness.

Only you and me are protagonists in this subtle affair. As I cogitate and ruminate over the last episode, I genuflex before the Omnipotent and implore him to let this affair emulsify.

By the way, I was bamboozled, scintilated, exhilarated, and left in a state of prolonged euphoria by the contents of your missive which was quite edifying and exalting. It left my bio-chemistry in a paradise-like equilibrium.

Empirically speaking, I love you chemically... I don't ever want to see gloom and doom looming over your angelic live portrait. Let my appellation be scribbled across your heart, with indelible ink. If any boy tries to ask for your companionship, tell him that you are leased and caveated.

I think I have to pen off here, because I still haven't finished studying electrolysis polymerization. But before I evaporate, I like to revitalize your memory with those encapsulating lyrics which proclaim that your catarrh is my butter, your piss is my mimbo, the world's greatest lover is me.

Catch you later. Sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs bite you because you are too sweet for them.

Goodbye for now.

Your slave in love, your pillow, your cushion and your butter on bread!

Seyifunmi Ayotunde
(Class 3B).

Only 60's, 70's and early 80's will understand.
Indomie generation stay clear��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
this ot clear oh
Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by lasisi69(f): 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
We didn't do that. Na sissy boys dey do that one nah. Our own na to break people lockers and steal their belongings
Lol... Criminal cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
Kissing the love letters with red lipstick or lip gloss grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria / Can A Lecturer Actually Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.