Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

How I Make My Posts Go Viral On Nairaland Without Ads. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Make My Posts Go Viral On Nairaland Without Ads. (227 Views)

Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral / How To Get Rich On Nairaland (without Getting Lucky) - Thread. / How I Make Posts On All Front Page On Nairaland Without Getting Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make My Posts Go Viral On Nairaland Without Ads. by hbemigho(m): 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
Some of the Coaches on Facebook Nigeria will not make heaven I swear.

I mean, how can you organize a 3 days masterclass for something you can just teach in less than 10mins.

They will use the first day to narrate how they were once broke and struggled with depression.

The will use the second day to do some more aspire to perspire that usually always backfires..

They'll now use only 10mins on the last day to tell you something they should have said from the beginning.

Then use the remaining 3 hours to tell you why you should buy a premium course that contains all the secrets, and strategies you need to be able to write posts that goes viral on Nairaland.

E nor suppose better for people that derive joy in wasting other people's time and money.

But as everybody is now a Coach so (including me)

The only difference is that some people dey actually get result and dem nor dey make noise.

Have similar experience? Oya share.

I forgot to mention that I recently attended a paid masterclass and the Coach was using materials he got from my own training to teach his class.

I just weak.

The country hard true true, I nor go lie.
https://www.facebook.com/officialcoachb/

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Millions Of Naira In 1 Month With Real Estate Consultancy Business. / French Language School/ict Centre For Summer - A Job Or Business For You! / Make Daily Mula By Doing Simple Tasks With Your Smartphone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.