Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Have You Ever Been Robbed? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Robbed? Share Your Experience (407 Views)

Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp / Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Robbed? Share Your Experience by Dogasas: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
I mean real robbery o not someone burgling into your compound when you're not home.. The kind of robbery they Strom your sitting room or office with guns and dangerous weapons and ask everyone to lie down.

What was your experience?

How did you feel?

What was your reaction after they left?
Re: Have You Ever Been Robbed? Share Your Experience by Bluezy13(m): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
Many times, my dear...many times.

Many times have I been robbed of my FTC spot. Like an armed robber in the night...just when it is left with a dot for me to submit my comment... And Boom!!! One little fortunate nitwit would rob me of my anticipated hard earned FTC spot in an espress front page posts like that of snakes.
Sometimes the robbery would be so painful that with little hope of at least securing the second or third spot on a front page worthy thread, I would find myself on page 2 while the thread has already arrived its destination.
If that is not armed robbery, then I don't know what that is.
Re: Have You Ever Been Robbed? Share Your Experience by Kabir5643(m): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
I havent and don't pray for such

But I've been obtained by boys sha

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Robbed? Share Your Experience by paulolee(m): 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
back den for ajegunle na taking sure pass n dm don run almost all nigees street as long as u sabi do nite waka.
5 boy bin block me n ma gee, dm show ur clean knife n local pistol, fear hold us n dm collect my new nokia asha join him new blackberry..
Wetin funy us pass na wen dm open d phone, remove sim card n memory card gv us n tell us mk we sing davido gobe for dm
Re: Have You Ever Been Robbed? Share Your Experience by Sonnobax15(m): 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
shocked
I've never been robbed and I don't pray to be a victim of robbery....
It'd have happened way back in 2015....They only succeeded in robbing the first two flats but before they could get to ours,we had already been notified....They came knocking on our door but when there was no response,they left immediately....
Re: Have You Ever Been Robbed? Share Your Experience by pansophist(m): 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
It was in high school when I manage save like 5k then. I went to Oshodi to buy a phone, and one of those boys standing on the street advertised his phone to me for even 3x cheaper than the price. I was like mehn, this is scam. Na me you wan sell fufu for, you are mad. I knew this type of scam so I ignored the motherforker.

But again, he persisted and I decided to just check it out and said to myself, how can he scam me when I'm not even ignorant of the trick? So I followed him to an open secure place and he gave me the phone to operate. I opened it to be sure it has not been overworked inside, checked the screws and battery and it seems good and genuine. He said its 5k (a 15k phone minimum), I believed he stoled it and even if I was hiding my excitement to get such an expensive phone for such a cheap price, I still priced it to 3500 naira, and he grudgingly agreed, telling me its because its the first time and he wanted to make me a customer. I was soooo happy.

He remove his sim, switched off and packaged the phone, gave it to me but I refused, I said he should turn it on, let me be sure he gave me the right phone. He did and right in front of my eyes, gave me the phone and he told me to leave quickly that agberos would want to collect money if they saw we are doing business, so as a sharp guy that just secured a cheap ass price of a big phone, I bounced off happily. Thankful to the gods for what he has done.

I was on my way home on top Okada when I slipped my hands into my pocket to feel my new phone and alas, it was sticky and gummy, it was like a bomb exploded in my chest, i took my hand without the phone and it was smelling fufu fufu, alas, I took the phone out and as suspected, it was stuffed with fufu in it. I nearly fainted. I told the bike man to sharply make a U-turn back to the market. Heaven and hell could not contain my anger that day. I was so angry and felt soo stupid that I went back to search for the guy with a friend to beat him public style, but he is no where to be found. Even the shop we did business at denied knowing him. Up till this day, I can't tell if it was juju or I'm just being stupid, non-attentive or all of the above.

I'm not even angry about the scam, the pain is that I was scam with my eyes fully open and being prepared not to get scammed. All my defenses was nothing in the hands of this scam artist. Since that day, I realise there are areas that where my sense end, others own just begin from there. A whole lagos breed nigga like me got scammed. So damn painful. So yea, when I think of that event I feel really stupid.

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hotel / My Virginity) This Movie Is Trending Like Mad. Watch / I Need Your Help On How To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.