Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

I Need Your Help On How To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Help On How To Do (404 Views)

Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me / I Need Your Help (no Be Money O) / Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help On How To Do by Victorykha(m): 12:25am On Sep 07, 2021
There is this girl I love so much, I have know her for about 6 years now. Her house and my uncle's house (where I was staying during my school days) are close to each other.

While during my days in school, I developed feeling for her and I asked her out which she said "She said she like me but she can't date me because she has a boyfriend, we can only be friends". I felt disappointed, but I said no problem.

Since then, we have been chatting and calling each other but not that frequent.

Fast forward to these days, I came back to my uncle's house again (the place I'm currently working is closer to the house), since then this girl and I became more closer with frequent calls and visiting. She do tells me everything about her (including her boyfriend), comes to my room whenever she is free or if I call her to come just for us to gist.

She once said that she trust me more than her boyfriend and if she is to pick between me and her boyfriend, she will pick me over and over again.

The area I need help now is I want to make an attempt on her (not to ask her out again) but I don't if she will reciprocate or feel upset about that which I don't want to spoil our friendship because I'm really enjoying her company

Note: I don't want to have sex with her. Just to know if I can snatch her without asking her out
Re: I Need Your Help On How To Do by zaxbash: 12:30am On Sep 07, 2021
Baba talk thrue you wan bleep ...Yan fact make U give U the formula
Re: I Need Your Help On How To Do by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:33am On Sep 07, 2021
make an attempt on a girl who already has a BF?!?!?!?!?!? are you ok?!

now use your brain, and seriously think for a minute: if you were the girl's boyfriend, what would you want your girl to do (in this instance)? when now she becomes your gf, is that how you would want your girl to act?!

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help On How To Do by Victorykha(m): 12:38am On Sep 07, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
make an attempt on a girl who already has a BF?!?!?!?!?!? are you ok?!

now use your brain, and seriously think for a minute: if you were the girl's boyfriend, what would you want your girl to do (in this instance)? when now she becomes your gf, is that how you would want your girl to act?!
I want her to be mine and I don't think it is a crime
Re: I Need Your Help On How To Do by Victorykha(m): 12:41am On Sep 07, 2021
zaxbash:
Baba talk thrue you wan bleep ...Yan fact make U give U the formula
It is not about bleep, I just want to snatch her.
Re: I Need Your Help On How To Do by Cholls(m): 12:49am On Sep 07, 2021
Victorykha:

my brother then go for her
Re: I Need Your Help On How To Do by Iniobong34: 1:17am On Sep 07, 2021
Bro there ar many fishes in the river most u go 4 second hand product? If leaves her bf 4 u i bet my 2eggs she wil also leave u 4 another, watch and see
Re: I Need Your Help On How To Do by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:16am On Sep 07, 2021
Victorykha:

i hope you feel the same way when she finally becomes your girlfriend and some other dude will want her to become his...

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help On How To Do by Bluezy13(m): 3:22am On Sep 07, 2021
Well...MrBrownJay1 up there is definitely not from this planet.
Re: I Need Your Help On How To Do by yuping(m): 5:55am On Sep 07, 2021
Forbidden fruit have good taste.
Re: I Need Your Help On How To Do by posty56: 6:02am On Sep 07, 2021
Nna to be a simp na bad thing, ok, she told she has a boyfriend, and you have been waiting for over 6 f**king years!! when no be course for schoolto still chike that same girl!!, seriously Nigeria men deserve the kind of girls they get see waiting this chigga they talk.

(1) (Reply)

Elders In The House Please Help Out / To Get Your Pussy Banged This Weekend Call Me / It Is Not All About Sex: Allow Your Woman To Love And Spend On You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.