Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

Supreme Court Fixes July 28 To Hear Ondo Guber Appeal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Fixes July 28 To Hear Ondo Guber Appeal (9575 Views)

Kano Guber: Appeal Court Has Lost Jurisdiction To Correct Errors - Olanipekun / Tribunal Requested Us To Withdraw From Kano Guber Appeal – INEC / Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Fixes July 28 To Hear Ondo Guber Appeal by KGD10: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
temitope27:
tell me where you are from and I will stop arguing with you

Will you shut your hole? Ode.
Re: Supreme Court Fixes July 28 To Hear Ondo Guber Appeal by temitope27(m): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
KGD10:

Will you shut your hole? Ode.
omo irankiran ni e grin

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Fixes July 28 To Hear Ondo Guber Appeal by KGD10: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
temitope27:
omo irankiran ni e grin

Ni papa e. Fulani bastard!
Re: Supreme Court Fixes July 28 To Hear Ondo Guber Appeal by temitope27(m): 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
KGD10:

Ni papa e. Fulani bastard!
oloriburuku masanfani ni e grin

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Fixes July 28 To Hear Ondo Guber Appeal by KGD10: 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
temitope27:
oloriburuku masanfani ni e grin

Your Uselesss baba and your generation lo n ke si.
Re: Supreme Court Fixes July 28 To Hear Ondo Guber Appeal by all4ualone: 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
How can I reach you?
LaIagba:
Wanna make money online but don’t know how? Whatsapp me for Step by Step Practical Video guides on how to make passive income using these 4 simple but powerful methods

1.DropServicing(20x more profitable than dropshipping)
2.Blogging(By building a high authority sites)
3.Youtube channel(Go from 0 to 100,000 subscribers within a short time)
4.Affliate Marketing and Digital marketing

Prerequisite:
-You must have access to a PC
-You must be serious about making money online
-Access to good internet at all times

I will refund you if you don’t start making money within few weeks of going through these courses
Re: Supreme Court Fixes July 28 To Hear Ondo Guber Appeal by bakila: 12:20am On Jul 22, 2021
senatordave1:
I think there is merit in the appeal as rightly stated by the appeal court but it is a pre election case and nonjoinder of governor buni in the case was fatal to its meritocracy
Do you know who are necessary parties in an election petition? Was APC not a party?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Fixes July 28 To Hear Ondo Guber Appeal by bakila: 12:27am On Jul 22, 2021
ejimatic:
. The signature of the Nomination form may be abberant but it will not affect the result of the election That is the weakness of his case.He agreed that primary took place but signature is his bone of contention......Funny appeal!
Is Buni allowed by the APC or Nigerian Constitution to be Chairman or an executive of a political party? Be testing the microphone for your party.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Fixes July 28 To Hear Ondo Guber Appeal by bakila: 12:38am On Jul 22, 2021
fergie001:

See....you don't seem to understand.

The Appeal Court agreed that Buni shouldn't have signed his form as National Chairman but the issue was the "Non-Joinder issue."

INEC & APC are still filing cross-appeals at the SC to circumscribe its case as pre-election. If it was frivolous, will they?

The only case, APC can arm itself with is Non-Joinder, and defend it with their FULL CHESTS.

Aketi shouldn't sleep oooo, what you are advising was how Ihedioha did his, and he landed as SC-removed Gov.
APC, INEC and AKETI filed two appeals and two cross-appeals each a total of six appeals. It is hot.
Re: Supreme Court Fixes July 28 To Hear Ondo Guber Appeal by fergie001: 12:56am On Jul 22, 2021
bakila:
APC, INEC and AKETI filed two appeals and two cross-appeals each a total of six appeals. It is hot.
That's what I was telling him bro....He doesn't seem to understand that it isn't a case to treat with levity.
Re: Supreme Court Fixes July 28 To Hear Ondo Guber Appeal by oyeb15: 7:33am On Jul 22, 2021
APC should better remove that Buni mosquito as their chairman asap.
The guy has achieved nothing in his state so far.Seems he cherish being APC chairman than governing his state. Yaya Bello is even miles ahead of him.
Re: Supreme Court Fixes July 28 To Hear Ondo Guber Appeal by ejimatic: 8:26am On Jul 22, 2021
bakila:

Is Buni allowed by the APC or Nigerian Constitution to be Chairman or an executive of a political party? Be testing the microphone for your party.
. I am not a politician neither do I have intension to be one.My submission is that convention selects NWC members with the chairman.NEC dissolved the NWC and appointed Buni as the acting Chairman.No court case on it implying acceptability of the party members.Primary election is the constitutional right of a party and all party members are stakeholders in it. Dissatisfied a party member can go to court. I beging to wonder logically why Jegede would use signature procedure to win at the SC and how that will affect Ondo election. He himself is not in APC. You cannot benefit from an issue where you are not a party to it..I share same view with the AC and TB that the petition lacks meritss and it is mere an academic exercise whose outcome cannot affect the Akeredolu victory. In the case of Iheodia the SC established forgery and inconsistency in name identification and in Zamfara the SC established no primary in APC.Imo and Zamfara are tenable cases but in Ondo I believe Jegede should have done better in his approach to his appeal.
Re: Supreme Court Fixes July 28 To Hear Ondo Guber Appeal by bakila: 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
ejimatic:
. I am not a politician neither do I have intension to be one.My submission is that convention selects NWC members with the chairman.NEC dissolved the NWC and appointed Buni as the acting Chairman.No court case on it implying acceptability of the party members.Primary election is the constitutional right of a party and all party members are stakeholders in it. Dissatisfied a party member can go to court. I beging to wonder logically why Jegede would use signature procedure to win at the SC and how that will affect Ondo election. He himself is not in APC. You cannot benefit from an issue where you are not a party to it..I share same view with the AC and TB that the petition lacks meritss and it is mere an academic exercise whose outcome cannot affect the Akeredolu victory. In the case of Iheodia the SC established forgery and inconsistency in name identification and in Zamfara the SC established no primary in APC.Imo and Zamfara are tenable cases but in Ondo I believe Jegede should have done better in his approach to his appeal.
Did you read the judgement?
Re: Supreme Court Fixes July 28 To Hear Ondo Guber Appeal by ejimatic: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
bakila:

Did you read the judgement?
. Yes I did Issues 1to 4 ,decided in favour of the appeallant 5 to 7 in favour of respondent Yet the AC held that the prayers lacked merits and did not in any way affect the result of the election I believ as an SAN Jedege should know what it means to present strong greavances on election matters not to go for a procedural tussle that can never affect the outcome of the election. ........By extension it means he agreed with the result of the election but disagreed that Buni should not have singed the nomination form. An APC member would have been the appeallant like in Zamfara unlike a PDP fighting over another party ' s activity.So in my opinion it is only Jegede who knows what he wants in his appeal.I SEE NO HOPE for him until I am proved otherwise. By the SC which I doubt
Re: Supreme Court Fixes July 28 To Hear Ondo Guber Appeal by bakila: 2:00am On Jul 23, 2021
ejimatic:
. Yes I did Issues 1to 4 ,decided in favour of the appeallant 5 to 7 in favour of respondent Yet the AC held that the prayers lacked merits and did not in any way affect the result of the election I believ as an SAN Jedege should know what it means to present strong greavances on election matters not to go for a procedural tussle that can never affect the outcome of the election. ........By extension it means he agreed with the result of the election but disagreed that Buni should not have singed the nomination form. An APC member would have been the appeallant like in Zamfara unlike a PDP fighting over another party ' s activity.So in my opinion it is only Jegede who knows what he wants in his appeal.I SEE NO HOPE for him until I am proved otherwise. By the SC which I doubt
"You cannot building something on nothing and expect it to stand" that is the point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting / Group Carpets Mary Ikoku For Questioning Dan Okeke's Victory At Abia APC Primary / DUTSE ...from Village To City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.