Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Samsung Note 10 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Note 10 (2519 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 And Note 10 Plus - Things You Should Know / Samsung Note, Anyone? / Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Note 10 by Vicboi1(m): 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
Please while on a bike my Samsung note 10 screen and back glass got damaged , please how much would it to change the front screen and back glass if you know the price kindly let me know or if you would be interested in buying it like that also let me know because am thinking to sell it and get an Samsung S21

Re: Samsung Note 10 by slimjohn2k5: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
How much u want to sell
Re: Samsung Note 10 by Vicboi1(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
How much u want to sell
135k am at oweri
Re: Samsung Note 10 by Flamees(m): 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
The Lowest Amount for screen replacement is 65k
Re: Samsung Note 10 by Vicboi1(m): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
Flamees:
The Lowest Amount for screen replacement is 65k
Thank u
Re: Samsung Note 10 by NiklauseFred(m): 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
Heiiiiii!!!!!!!!

Where Una dey see this money?

Re: Samsung Note 10 by opeey(m): 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
Vicboi1:
Please while on a bike my Samsung note 10 screen and back glass got damaged , please how much would it to change the front screen and back glass if you know the price kindly let me know or if you would be interested in buying it like that also let me know because am thinking to sell it and get an Samsung S21

Go check Ali Express for the screen replacement and back glass replacement. It will be cheaper compare to the price in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Samsung Note 10 by chuddyforlife(m): 3:58am On Jul 22, 2021
opeey:

Go check Ali Express for the screen replacement and back glass replacement. It will be cheaper compare to the price in Nigeria

bro pls how do i order from ALI Express??

i have tried my best loging to their website but to no avail

my a70 screen is broken too

pls can you help me

waiting for quote
Re: Samsung Note 10 by ChampagneF(m): 6:05am On Jul 22, 2021
Lmao, bro I use a Samsung note 9, it fell and the screen broke. I took it to Ikeja, Lagos for fixing and they said the screen is around 80k. I opted to sell it cos I have been eyeing the note 20 ultra, this engineer price my note 9 for 15k� a phone I bought for 165k last year July. I got an oppo Reno 3 instead and kept the Samsung note 9 at home. It's better that way than collecting 15k. U can decide to b using the phone that way or change the screen urself b4 selling but if u plan on selling that phone like that, I'm sure nobody will pay up to 100k for that phone.

5 Likes

Re: Samsung Note 10 by Johnsolomon8: 7:16am On Jul 22, 2021
Call me on 08161799080, I'm ready to buy the phone, so call so we negotiate
Re: Samsung Note 10 by Vicboi1(m): 7:34am On Jul 22, 2021
ChampagneF:
Lmao, bro I use a Samsung note 9, it fell and the screen broke. I took it to Ikeja, Lagos for fixing and they said the screen is around 80k. I opted to sell it cos I have been eyeing the note 20 ultra, this engineer price my note 9 for 15k� a phone I bought for 165k last year July. I got an oppo Reno 3 instead and kept the Samsung note 9 at home. It's better that way than collecting 15k. U can decide to b using the phone that way or change the screen urself b4 selling but if u plan on selling that phone like that, I'm sure nobody will pay up to 100k for that phone.

Thanks bro �
Re: Samsung Note 10 by opeey(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
chuddyforlife:

bro pls how do i order from ALI Express??

i have tried my best loging to their website but to no avail

my a70 screen is broken too

pls can you help me

waiting for quote

The best way to order on Ali express is to download their app on a phone, register with them and search for whatever you want to buy.. you will see and place your order.. you will use your ATM card to pay.
You will be expecting your product in the address you stated in the app..
Use a nearest post office in your location so you can get your order through the post office.. your order will take 4-6weeks

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Note 10 by chuddyforlife(m): 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
opeey:

The best way to order on Ali express is to download their app on a phone, register with them and search for whatever you want to buy.. you will see and place your order.. you will use your ATM card to pay.
Use a nearest post office in your location so you can get your order through the post office.. your order will take 4-6weeks

so greatful bro

thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Samsung Note 10 by ICEWIN: 6:36am On Jul 23, 2021
opeey:

1.Please do i need to register with the post office? or i should jst use their address
2.can i use like tertiary institution,out door,my home,filling stations,govt office address
Re: Samsung Note 10 by opeey(m): 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
ICEWIN:

1.Please do i need to register with the post office? or i should jst use their address
2.can i use like tertiary institution,out door,my home,filling stations,govt office address

Mail me to explain better to you
Re: Samsung Note 10 by soncomm(m): 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
How much you want to sell it
What'sapp me via 08035706556

(1) (Reply)

Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto / Two Months Old Mtn 5G Router For Sale / How Can I Format My Nokia 6070

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.