Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Who Got This Mail From Livessavers.org (documentation Officer Position) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Got This Mail From Livessavers.org (documentation Officer Position) (17814 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / Who Got This Mail From Gruvyvest / Please, Who Else Received This Mail From "Nigeria Custom"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Got This Mail From Livessavers.org (documentation Officer Position) by phemmyfour: 5:07am On Jul 22, 2021
A1Emerald:
Hello all

Please i need confirmation form this honorable house on the below matter.

I applied for the Documentation Officer position with Livessavers.org. about a month later i was sent a link for test which i did.

Today i got a success mail that i have been shortlisted for the job and that i should proceed to do my final online documentation via the link they provided.

MY FEAR is , i was asked to pay about 8200 Naira to get a Globally Recognized Professional Administrative Certificate from (Wecertifying) and email it to Hr@livessavers.org.

I have tried to contact them to ask why i would pay for a certificate which was not included on their initial job advert .

Pls does anyone know them or worked with them before?? should i make the payment i need a job badly but im scared of losing the little i have because i was almost scamed 40k few years ago.

There are no contact adress or phone number on their site .. the thing tire me honestly..

That's red flag there...run away
Re: Who Got This Mail From Livessavers.org (documentation Officer Position) by lonelydora: 5:49am On Jul 22, 2021
A1Emerald:
Hello all

I applied for the Documentation Officer position with Livessavers.org. about a month later i was sent a link for test which i did.

Today i got a success mail that i have been shortlisted for the job and that i should proceed to do my final online documentation via the link they provided.

MY FEAR is , i was asked to pay about 8200 Naira to get a Globally Recognized Professional Administrative Certificate from (Wecertifying) and email it to Hr@livessavers.org.

I have tried to contact them to ask why i would pay for a certificate which was not included on their initial job advert .

Pls does anyone know them or worked with them before?? should i make the payment i need a job badly but im scared of losing the little i have because i was almost scamed 40k few years ago.

There are no contact adress or phone number on their site .. the thing tire me honestly..

Run away from them. Genuine companies don't ask for any form of payment from applicants.
Re: Who Got This Mail From Livessavers.org (documentation Officer Position) by Qoko: 5:52am On Jul 22, 2021
We can gather together and report liverssaver.org and their sister’s company “Wecertifying“ on EFCC/ICPC app

1 Like

Re: Who Got This Mail From Livessavers.org (documentation Officer Position) by Tyranny: 6:14am On Jul 22, 2021
If Nairaland dey & dem still scam una, na una sabi...
Re: Who Got This Mail From Livessavers.org (documentation Officer Position) by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:30am On Jul 22, 2021
This corn tree sef
Re: Who Got This Mail From Livessavers.org (documentation Officer Position) by Nelo91: 7:03am On Jul 22, 2021
Got a message from the live savers.If they are genuine ,let's pay after our first month salary.�
Re: Who Got This Mail From Livessavers.org (documentation Officer Position) by Offpoint1: 7:06am On Jul 22, 2021
A1Emerald:
God bless pesin wey create this Platform.

Thanks Guys , una done save me.. make i use the 8200 buy yam, garri and rice take hold body...

Thunder fire scammers...
Bros abeg no vex, use the N200 on top buy suya for mecheesy
Re: Who Got This Mail From Livessavers.org (documentation Officer Position) by Gemmanuel776: 7:28am On Jul 22, 2021
I got the same email, but after making my own research, I realised it is actually registered. So I decided to make the payment and did everything. I also got my certificate.

Re: Who Got This Mail From Livessavers.org (documentation Officer Position) by Sunshine009(f): 7:33am On Jul 22, 2021
Gemmanuel776:
I got the same email, but after making my own research, I realised it is actually registered. So I decided to make the payment and did everything. I also got my certificate.
please can you help us with the results of your research to show it's registered?... Make person no go lose better work on top fear fear.
Re: Who Got This Mail From Livessavers.org (documentation Officer Position) by micool91: 8:19am On Jul 22, 2021
Sunshine009:

please can you help us with the results of your research to show it's registered?... Make person no go lose better work on top fear fear.

I sure say na u get this yeye company

Pandemic scammers

1 Like

Re: Who Got This Mail From Livessavers.org (documentation Officer Position) by cybersoldiers: 8:41am On Jul 22, 2021
Gemmanuel776:

You're a scammer.

You used your other username to advertise the same job here.

Experts on Nairaland should please decode this guy.
Re: Who Got This Mail From Livessavers.org (documentation Officer Position) by Sunshine009(f): 8:45am On Jul 22, 2021
micool91:

I sure say na u get this yeye company
Pandemic scammers
Na your mama be pandemic scammer...Oniyeye werey!..Since you can't read.
Re: Who Got This Mail From Livessavers.org (documentation Officer Position) by paymentvoucher: 8:55am On Jul 22, 2021
You Guys will still not learn.

Organization without physical office address. grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Got This Mail From Livessavers.org (documentation Officer Position) by Nelabc(m): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2021
A1Emerald:
Hello all

Re: Who Got This Mail From Livessavers.org (documentation Officer Position) by Nelabc(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2021
There are lots of red flags surrounding this recruitment. you opened an advert for one slot in portharcourt and sent over 10 people a congratulatory message and a link to onboard just for a single slot. you equally told us to get certified on the job role for a fee in naira when Livessavers isn't even a Nigerian NGO. No contact number neither do you have any In-Country or Liaison officer to reach out to.
I feel bad watching Nigerians using their IT skills to commit Employment fraud when they can actually make millions Training for a fee or working as a freelancer
#Say No To Employment Scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Got This Mail From Livessavers.org (documentation Officer Position) by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
Gemmanuel776:

You are either a part of the SCAM or an ignorant fellow.

First of all, there is nothing like Martin Luther Institute of Management.

Second, why is WeCertify issuing certificates on behalf of another supposed Institute, and for a fee too?

If WeCertify is affiliated to the bogus Institute, how come there are no such information on the certificate?

And what privileges does the bogus certificate confer on you?

4 Likes

Re: Who Got This Mail From Livessavers.org (documentation Officer Position) by casperuk(m): 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
Gemmanuel776:

I took the photo on your post and did a pixel analysis.
The signature of the president was changed, and also the name area shows that something else was written on it and it was erased and replaced with your name.

I am convinced that you are the scammer or one of its syndicate trying to convince people here to pay.

The registration of the website: livessaver.org is stated as April 4th 2021 and wecertifying 4th June 2021 as their first ever registration. Both just one month apart. How can both companies claiming to be something be going online this year. This year April was your first ever registration!!! The website even expires in a year time; it shows that the web owners couldn’t even afford to buy up to five year domain name.
Cheap scammers. Who like make e fall for this, na em know.

Watch as I report your site and flag it down

5 Likes

Re: Who Got This Mail From Livessavers.org (documentation Officer Position) by Evaloyal2J(f): 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
And I was cracking the hell outa my brain during the test in a bid to score high. Thank God for nairaland
Re: Who Got This Mail From Livessavers.org (documentation Officer Position) by typersi: 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
A legit company wouldn't seek for ways to milk u ..the applicant let alone pay any money for certification ...whatever u do just try break usain bolt record ;DA legit company wouldn't seek for ways to milk u ..the applicant let alone pay any money for certification ...whatever u do just try break usain bolt record
Re: Who Got This Mail From Livessavers.org (documentation Officer Position) by A1Emerald: 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
Gemmanuel776:

Just listing to your self bro, imagine the level of hardship in the country, imagine the level of unemployment, Yet you chose to scam innocent hardworking unemployed youths

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THEM TRYING TO SCAM US , MAY GOD DESTROY ALL YOU HAVE ACQUIRED ILLEGALLY ON THIS EARTH .. AMEN.
I GIVE YOU TILL THE END OF THIS MONTH, THE LITTLE YOU WERE ABLE TO SCAM OFF THE UNEMPLOYED SUFFERING YOUTHS WILL BRING YOU UNIMAGINABLE PAIN....
Re: Who Got This Mail From Livessavers.org (documentation Officer Position) by Innosaint1: 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
A1Emerald:
Hello all

I got the same message, i was very sceptical about it because it was first in my scam folder and i never remember applying for a job like that. But i just treaded with caution and from my findings they are scammers they put up those websites to defraud unsuspecting innocent victims. Thank God for nairaland too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Service Replacement 2015 / Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are / Join Me Celebrate God, I've Gotten A Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.