Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Woman Narrates How She Found Her Man's Wedding Photos Online After He Promised.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Narrates How She Found Her Man's Wedding Photos Online After He Promised.. (872 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage / Momodou Secka 'Danso': Gambian Gay Marries White Man (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Narrates How She Found Her Man's Wedding Photos Online After He Promised.. by Yves4real(f): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
A woman has narrated how she almost landed in a psychiatric hospital after she saw her man’s wedding photos online while he was preparing to introduce her to his family.

According to the woman, her then boyfriend had asked her to get ready to see his family only for him to post wedding photo of himself with his new wife.

She said she didn’t believe it at first and had assumed it was maybe a photoshoot only for her to find out that he was indeed married.

However, when she discovered it was real, she said it affected her mental health and that her father and friends were her support system during that time.

She added that the man later reached out to apologize, while saying he still wants her in his life and was ready to compensate her.

https://lailasnews.com/woman-narrates-how-she-found-her-mans-wedding-photos-online-after-he-promised-to-introduce-her-to-his-family/

Deception is not limited to one gender.
The devil may marvel when he sees some wicked acts carried out by God's creatures.

Re: Woman Narrates How She Found Her Man's Wedding Photos Online After He Promised.. by Joseph1063: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
He dey happen... But the man is very wicked o

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How She Found Her Man's Wedding Photos Online After He Promised.. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
You want to land yourself in a psychiatric hospital because of a man?? Life no sweet you then. Is he really worth the trouble?

Kill yourself for a man now. Tomorrow you'll be forgotten while he continues to flex life.

Abi you go carry yourself go better restaurant and give yourself a nice treat like say tomorrow no dey.
Re: Woman Narrates How She Found Her Man's Wedding Photos Online After He Promised.. by GOFRONT(m): 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
A woman's greatest Laurel is a husband.....

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How She Found Her Man's Wedding Photos Online After He Promised.. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Woman Narrates How She Found Her Man's Wedding Photos Online After He Promised.. by Greystone: 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
Yves4real:
A woman has narrated how she almost landed in a psychiatric hospital after she saw her man’s wedding photos online while he was preparing to introduce her to his family.

According to the woman, her then boyfriend had asked her to get ready to see his family only for him to post wedding photo of himself with his new wife.

She said she didn’t believe it at first and had assumed it was maybe a photoshoot only for her to find out that he was indeed married.

However, when she discovered it was real, she said it affected her mental health and that her father and friends were her support system during that time.

She added that the man later reached out to apologize, while saying he still wants her in his life and was ready to compensate her.

https://lailasnews.com/woman-narrates-how-she-found-her-mans-wedding-photos-online-after-he-promised-to-introduce-her-to-his-family/

Deception is not limited to one gender.
The devil may marvel when he sees some wicked acts carried out by God's creatures.

I can bet with 99.9% certainty I know the tribe of this man undecided

My work colleague sent his then gf to the hospital after she fainted twice upon hearing that he had already done introduction and had fixed days for his trad and white weddings with his real fiancee.

That tribe? They know themselves. Very wicked set of people.
Re: Woman Narrates How She Found Her Man's Wedding Photos Online After He Promised.. by Yves4real(f): 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
Greystone:

My work colleague sent his then gf to the hospital after she fainted twice upon hearing that he had already done introduction and had fixed days for his trad and white weddings with his real fiancee.

Chai!

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How She Found Her Man's Wedding Photos Online After He Promised.. by Yves4real(f): 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
Joseph1063:
He dey happen... But the man is very wicked o
Absolutely!
What is so hard in calling your partner to tell her that the relationship (if there was even any) can't work and you want her to move on?
Let me believe that karma is not real in relationship matters.
Re: Woman Narrates How She Found Her Man's Wedding Photos Online After He Promised.. by Greystone: 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
Yves4real:

Chai!

True story.
When i asked if he was ok with hurting someone who had supported him through thick and thin, he said ehn now, maybe she has also been doing things behind his back.
angry
I almost slapped him
Re: Woman Narrates How She Found Her Man's Wedding Photos Online After He Promised.. by Yves4real(f): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
CharisEleos:
You want to land yourself in a psychiatric hospital because of a man?? Life no sweet you then. Is he really worth the trouble?

Kill yourself for a man now. Tomorrow you'll be forgotten while he continues to flex life.

Abi you go carry yourself go better restaurant and give yourself a nice treat like say tomorrow no dey.

The bolded is only possible if dumpee never loved the dumper.
According to findings, the feeling experienced in heartbreak is same as physical pain. Only those that have been there can tell the story better. grin grin
Re: Woman Narrates How She Found Her Man's Wedding Photos Online After He Promised.. by Yves4real(f): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
Greystone:

True story.
When i asked if he was ok with hurting someone who had supported him through thick and thin, he said ehn now, maybe she has also been doing things behind his back.
angry
I almost slapped him

If he wasn't remorseful, it means he is naturally wicked.

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How She Found Her Man's Wedding Photos Online After He Promised.. by Jeon(f): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
Greystone:

Imuri

Re: Woman Narrates How She Found Her Man's Wedding Photos Online After He Promised.. by doubleZ88(m): 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
I've seen worse cases mostly from d female side. though I'm not in support of d guys wickedness but so many things have gone wrong in d aspect of r/ship and marriages. its not hw it used to be. back then it was truly love irrespective of ur class, tribe or influence. it was all about going out of ur way, ready to lay ur life for ur partner while he/she can do dat. it was all genuine and spotless but sadly, everything has gone out of proportion as it nw boils down to loving with condition.

it's very absurd nw.
Re: Woman Narrates How She Found Her Man's Wedding Photos Online After He Promised.. by Nonexisting1: 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
Daughters of Jezebel do worse. Besides, no one knows the real reason the boy did what he did, we only hear the side of the girl. All the oloshos that disguise as girlfriends deserve to be treated that way over and over again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How She Found Her Man's Wedding Photos Online After He Promised.. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
Not a new thingy. Women do worse.
When i saw my ex 'then'gf wedding pictures online after promising me a "ride or die" love, I didn't tell the world.

She should count her loss and move on...

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Needs A Decent Lady For Marriage. / Call Me A Freaky Wife - Yes But My Neighbor Bleeps Me Better Wit His Huge Di-cck / Top 10 Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2022 & Their Networth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.