Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Call Me A Freaky Wife - Yes But My Neighbor Bleeps Me Better Wit His Huge Di-cck - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Call Me A Freaky Wife - Yes But My Neighbor Bleeps Me Better Wit His Huge Di-cck (879 Views)

Mistake But Memorable: I Would Love To Fu-cck My Sister’s Husband Again / My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price / After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call Me A Freaky Wife - Yes But My Neighbor Bleeps Me Better Wit His Huge Di-cck by LoveEtRomance4: 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
My eyes were barely open when I reached out my right hand, groping in the space next to me. It was empty. I opened my eyes and sighed. He had left for work.
Kevin and I have been married for five years, and it seemed we drift apart a little further each year. Take our morning routine for instance.

In the first year, I would wake up with him every morning, make him some breakfast and have a quick conversation before he left for work.

Then by the second year, he confessed to me that eating so early was not really ideal for him. I admit I was a little relieved. He left for work at 6 am every day and dragging myself out of bed to make a hot meal was taking its toll. But I still got up with him, made him some coffee and we have a quick chat before he left.

By the third year, even that was tasking for me and he preferred taking a shower and getting out as quick as possible anyway. So, he would wake me up with a k!-$$ on the head, another light one on the lips, say, “see you later, honey,” and leave for work. I would smile, fluff the pillows and tried to get a bit more sleep before our toddler woke up.

Now, there was no k!-ss. I would wake up and he would be gone. No special good mornings or ‘see you laters.’ And to be honest, it really did not bother me. But I do fear that, soon, all the other sweet things we did for one another will end too.

I tossed, attempting to get comfortable but I already knew, as soon as I opened my eyes, that sleep was impossible. My skin was warm and my body was tingly. I was nak3-d except for my panties and as I turned, my n!-pples grazed against the silk sheets. I shivered slightly. I had not had s3-x in over six months – another thing dying in our marriage.

S3-x at the beginning was hot and steamy. Usually, the first round lasted barely a couple of minutes. But Kevin always made it up to me. He would go down and eat me till I was drained and satiated. After which he would be ready for another round and this time, we could go for hours. Sometimes, we spent three to four hours in bed. It was bliss.

Now, he barely made out time for us to fv-ck. Even when he did, he would thrust in and out and be done within seconds. After which he would turn around and go to sleep. We might not have had s3-x for six months, but I have been h0-rny for much, much longer.

I reached for my phone and began to scroll through what I called my ‘special videos.’ I tried to find something that will go perfectly with my morning session. I looked through my favourite ones – all kinds of girl-on-girl action. I watched one girl sit on her office desk while another, on her knees, buried her head in her c-unt.

The one on the desk threw her head back. I imagined I was her as I slid my hand all the way down, slipping it in my panties. I was hot and moist. I slid a finger in and gently rubbed as I held up my phone with my other hand.

The girl on my screen m0-@ned and I did too. I pushed two fingers into my c-unt and rubbed, soaking my hand in my wetness.

The head-giver in the video went harder, shaking her head vigorously from side to side as she hungrily devoured that c-unt. Oh, what I wouldn’t give to have my pv-ssy munched on like that.

Three fingers in, then four as I stretched my pv-ssy to the brim. In and out, I pumped while making sure I got so deep that I was feeling it in my belly. I watched the girl on the desk. Her m0-@ns were louder and it looked like she even had tears in her eyes. I envied her. I loved getting fv-ccked so good I was in tears. My eyes drifted to her br3-@sts that peeked through the white shirt she wore. I watched them bounce up and down she got eaten.

Harder and harder, I fv-ccked myself with my hand. My eyes were locked on my screen as my body began to tremble. I felt it coming, building, driving through my every core and headed straight to my pv-$$y. My eyes were tightly closed now as I exploded, cvmm pouring out of me and onto my hand.

Waves and waves of org-@sm washed over me. I m0-@ned deeply as I one, two, three sqv-irts escaped me and landed on my hand and the sheets underneath me.

As I wound down, my pv-ssy still throbbing, I knew I would not stay in a s3-xless marriage. I needed more and I had to find a way to get it.

Continue Reading….
https://tiktalkhub.com/tale-of-a-freaky-wife-how-i-reach-hugasm-when-my-husband-is-not-around/22/11/2021/
[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Corps Member Propose To A Female Soldier - Kwara State / Would You Marry The Same Wife/husband If You Had The Chance Again? / She Walked Up To Admire Me(advice ME)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.