Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note (49957 Views)

Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) / Young Mother Hangs Herself And Her Son In Ghana (Photo) / Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by DamnNiggar: 6:43am On Jul 22, 2021
Don't hang your self little girl

If Buhari who never had any certificate can be President in a country with more thank 30 million graduates of higher learning's you can do better
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by ignis: 6:43am On Jul 22, 2021
post=103958331:
Damn it.
The devil won the battle in her life at last.
God punish Satan

Indeed
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by IAMPEDRO: 6:44am On Jul 22, 2021
ValCon888:
I was heartbroken reading that note. This is very sad.
As a parent, before you open your mouth think twice.
Most parents don't think they just utter as it come while some do try to control what they utter.
Opening to Media at very young age is also a factor. May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by ITbomb(m): 6:50am On Jul 22, 2021
"I'm going now, I'm tired"

This is so depressing cry

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Vireani79: 6:50am On Jul 22, 2021
This one dey mad
During the days of nigeria navy secondary school abeokuta common entrance
I failed in pry 5
See insults
My papa say money wey dem go use buy bag of garri na him I waste
Any small thing dem no dey let me even smile
U go hear olodo
That's why u failed

Finally as my dad was leaving for his base
He called me to our parlour in festac

Wrote M and F on a piece of paper
Squeezed it
And threw it on the table
He asked me to pick one
I picked F
He said thank God he has a fridge
If I fail again na to go learn how to repair fridge
The other one mechanic

Omo see me dey read both day and night
I couldn't even play for a whole year
The next exam I passed and was number two on the list for delta state

If u dey talk scolding
U go fear parents then.
They even removed meat from all my rice
It was so painful but it got the result they wanted grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Neyoohpompy(m): 6:53am On Jul 22, 2021
You probably didnt reqd the news. Uganda not Nigeria
klosekiki:
We don't take mental health serious in this Country

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by redcliff: 6:53am On Jul 22, 2021
Bitbibx:
I wonder where she learnt such a thing form!
Ohhhh! Bed media exposure off course. Too bed

Media? you think someone who commits suicide is in their right senses? Nothing about suicide is ordinary. Na spiritual push. You would never know if you have not been there before.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Etizz: 6:54am On Jul 22, 2021
She did not state it anywhere that her parents scold her because of poor grade....where did the OP now get his own infor........

Too many information, wrong details
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:59am On Jul 22, 2021
I don't think GLOBAL WARMING is afecting the planet undecided .

I think it's affecting humans, because the kind of shit's am seeing lately is making me think otherwise.

My dear people don't think about planet earth! Think about yourself GLOBAL WARMING is real and we are the VICTIM'S not EARTH cry
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Beedude(m): 7:03am On Jul 22, 2021
So many parents are illiterates

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by JordanMichael(m): 7:04am On Jul 22, 2021
Indomie generation
May her soul rest in peace
Idamond:
the girl should be buried standing.. mumu

embarassed

by the way who's behind the camera

my parents do wetin pass this one, I no go even care the next min na for ball field I dey...
too much of social media cause this one
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by CSTRR: 7:04am On Jul 22, 2021
Poor child.

Too bad.
Africa failed you.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Caleycashh: 7:04am On Jul 22, 2021
Bitbibx:
I wonder where she learnt such a thing form!
Ohhhh! Bed media exposure off course. Too bed
Not media exposure!... People have been committing suicide thousands of year's back, I guess you didn't try to read the letter, absolutely a typical African man with no compassion!, People should learn how to talk to people, bad words ruin some people forever!
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Caleycashh: 7:07am On Jul 22, 2021
Idamond:

embarassed

my parents do wetin pass this one, I no go even care the next min na for ball field I dey...
Everyone can never be like you!... Reason why we should be considerate!

3 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by CSTRR: 7:07am On Jul 22, 2021
Her parents should drag Jessica endlessly.

She killed the poor girl with depression.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Gval123: 7:11am On Jul 22, 2021
Na movie she for learn this one so oh. jesu.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Okortor: 7:12am On Jul 22, 2021
When PURPOSE is not known, ABUSE is inevitable.

NONSENSE.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by afamaustin(m): 7:13am On Jul 22, 2021
She is still young to know how to commit succide
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Originalsly: 7:16am On Jul 22, 2021
This is sad. The same mistake her parents made ... are the same mistakes many of us are making here... we learn nothing. The girl was 13 years old . When I was thirteen I went thru wayyy worse than this but I did not kill myself ... the fool will be saying. Everybody does not handle stress the same ... especially kids ... and she is a kid. If her parents were paying attention ... they would've seen signs of distress....sat her down ... and learn what they are now learning from a suicide note. The girl was the mocking stock of the family ... beaten down... and the chief tormentor being Madam Jesca. I want to believe she was slaving at Madam Jesca since she had savings there. She was also "tired of him" ... this one I'm still trying to figure out. Is he Jesca's husband? ... let me not say what I'm thinking. This Jesca is really the one that pushed her over the edge. The girl wrote pretty well ... much better than many of our graduates here on NL. I do hope parents will learn something from this. Siblings too ... you should be each other's keeper. Madam Jesca will be haunted ... that I know... blood on her hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Trustedpronet: 7:21am On Jul 22, 2021
It is the Nigeria system that killed her. Where parents and never do well teachers talk down on low performing students. Our institutions don't necessaryly investigate reasons why such students are not performing in education...they just begin to call you olodo, dull, empty head or parent comparing you with others can be very devastating and lead to emotional reck. We need to change our method of learning if not more are still coming. Sorry young girl and RIP
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by lexy2014: 7:22am On Jul 22, 2021
Who is that "madam Jessca"? They pls look for her

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Dreadlock69(m): 7:23am On Jul 22, 2021
Lol. Mtcheeew
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by joe4christ(m): 7:25am On Jul 22, 2021
post=103958331:
Damn it.
The devil won the battle in her life at last.
God punish Satan

Same way he won over your soul. Cos obviously u no longer have one. Else you won't be supporting this evil Government!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Clinghton: 7:26am On Jul 22, 2021
Most African parents don't think about their children's emotional feelings, they are cultural inclined which we know is brutal.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by IgboWarlord(m): 7:28am On Jul 22, 2021
insidelife22:
I have decided to treat my children with eqaul love,respect and care,irrespective of the gender,talent or brilliance.

Oh,you just decided??What was your initial plan?Treat them with unequal love,care and blah blah blah respective of gender,talent,blah blah blah?..The only fucki..ng offspring of mine (when i eventually have them)that i'm gon treat bad,probably give him away to a labour camp in Kyrgysztan is a gay one..I aint loving no ga.y mofo kid of mine(supposing i have one).

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by yembet(f): 7:29am On Jul 22, 2021
This is disheartening and horrendous. This is a lesson to parents, to put too much pressure on, our children. We should love them equally, whether, brilliant or dull.
If a child fails in the academic field, doesn't mean , he or she can't be successful in, life. Children that fail, to achieve academically, can as well learn, a trade.
We should treat our child as an individual, not as as a group. Remember every chil is unique and special, in there own way. I'm the parents of the girl, must be regretting their actions, by now.
May the she rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by NairaMaster1(m): 7:30am On Jul 22, 2021
insidelife22:
I have decided to treat my children with eqaul love,respect and care,irrespective of the gender,talent or brilliance.

Exactly
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by caye(m): 7:30am On Jul 22, 2021
matm:
So when u fail,ur parents shld clap and reward u.U are even lucky it's not in Nigeria,u would have been spanked very well for failure to teach u to take ur studies more seriously.Even if u will not further ur education,at least u need basic education. .Anyway,it's a rare case,one in a million.
A simple idiot spotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by nwajesus12(m): 7:32am On Jul 22, 2021
Idamond:

embarassed

people are built different bro
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Ghostrye: 7:33am On Jul 22, 2021
headache hold me as I dey try read that note
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by chii8(f): 7:33am On Jul 22, 2021
Doubleoh7:
But the suicide note and the story line does not add up naa If I'm to hazard a guess based on the suicide note, probably the young girl was working for one of those wicked and devilish women. In her case madam Jesica and she was the one that drove her to suicide. She even asked that her savings of 10k plus be given to her parents but was all out for madam jesica

You are the only one that seems to have read and understood the letter.The op sef undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos / Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court / 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.