Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Casa Ava: The Finishing - Properties (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Casa Ava: The Finishing (31223 Views)

Thanks U God For The Finishing Of The Ondo Project Dat Was Done By Adedward / The Finishing Of Osun State Edifice By Rotech77 / The Finishing Of Gateway Contemporary Duplex By Rotech77 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by EgunMogaji2: 5:25am On Feb 12, 2022
mufutau55:

Look at those nice doors. You really nailed the finishings. Now for "to-die" furnitures.

Hajji M.

Thank you for the motivations Sir.

I’m holding out for modern mid-century furnitures but not having much luck so far.
Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by ImperialCovfefe: 6:13am On Feb 12, 2022
Beautiful
Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by rajput4real93: 7:19am On Feb 12, 2022
EgunMogaji2:
Casa Ava is officially sealed.
Baba, please how can I get these doors? I really love them. And if I may get the contact of the carpenter, I will appreciate

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by EgunMogaji2: 8:43am On Feb 12, 2022
rajput4real93:

Baba, please how can I get these doors? I really love them. And if I may get the contact of the carpenter, I will appreciate

Any furniture maker can manufacture these doors and in various designs.

Unfortunately I can not recommend this carpenter due to lack of quality and timeliness. I have 21 doors to do, I tested him on two to start and he fell flat.
Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by justified007: 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
EgunMogaji2:
Casa Ava is officially sealed.

Can we have a closer shot of these doors . Make I ask booda kamoru if he can deliver something close to it

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by rajput4real93: 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Any furniture maker can manufacture these doors and in various designs.

Unfortunately I can not recommend this carpenter due to lack of quality and timeliness. I have 21 doors to do, I tested him on two to start and he fell flat.

Ok, thank you baba

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by Focusmind: 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
Congratulations Baba. Very neat and clean. Just the way I love it. No complicated designs.
It ozees out and radiates tranquility. The simpler, the better. Is this for your own use or for commercial?

2 Likes

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by EgunMogaji2: 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
Focusmind:
Congratulations Baba. Very neat and clean. Just the way I love it. No complicated designs.
It ozees out and radiates tranquility. The simpler, the better. Is this for your own use or for commercial?

Thank you Sir. This one is my personal enclave.
Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by mufutau55(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Thank you for the motivations Sir.
I’m holding out for modern mid-century furnitures but not having much luck so far.

I surely understood what you meant o.
I exported mine from here, mostly from Raymond & Flannigans and the cost is high, but thinking about it now, I could have gotten better stuffs there too. But no regret, I went for quality.
We have everything in Naija, we just have to find it.
You are doing well though.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by EgunMogaji2: 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
mufutau55:

I surely understood what you meant o.
I exported mine from here, mostly from Raymond & Flannigans and the cost is high, but thinking about it now, I could have gotten better stuffs there too. But no regret, I went for quality.
We have everything in Naija, we just have to find it.
You are doing well though.

Hajji M.

To be sincere I’m challenged Sir.

These are the times I miss the USA. Quality products liters the place.

But I’m sure there are places in Lagos.
Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by mufutau55(m): 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

To be sincere I’m challenged Sir.
These are the times I miss the USA. Quality products liters the place.
But I’m sure there are places in Lagos.

I know... I could not do any leg work to find things there is more reason I sent from here. Eventhough we have good wood for furniture, we lack the finishing stage. But knowing you, you will surely find something good.

Hajji M.
Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by Kingdemu: 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
As a novice in the building construction industry I have found this thread most enlightening. I dutifully read from page 1 down to here and I can say EgunMogaji is doing a superb job. I thought you were a go-to reference only in the CarTalk section but alas, you are an encyclopedia even here. Though up North, I have bookmarked this place for when I'll hopefully begin mine for reference purposes. Kudos to you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by EgunMogaji2: 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kingdemu:
As a novice in the building construction industry I have found this thread most enlightening. I dutifully read from page 1 down to here and I can say EgunMogaji is doing a superb job. I thought you were a go-to reference only in the CarTalk section but alas, you are an encyclopedia even here. Though up North, I have bookmarked this place for when I'll hopefully begin mine for reference purposes. Kudos to you Sir.

Thanks Man.

The accolades actually goes to the professionals that took time to document their work and selflessly share.

Back in the days folks like Spyder880, Aventures, RichYoungRuler, Skimanski, AbdulWastecx, etc took us along on journeys.

My house is not perfect, but practice will make perfect on the next go around or make others learn from some of my missteps.

2 Likes

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by spyder880(m): 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Thanks Man.

The accolades actually goes to the professionals that took time to document their work and selflessly share.

Back in the days folks like Spyder880, Aventures, RichYoungRuler, Skimanski, AbdulWastecx, etc took us along on journeys.

My house is not perfect, but practice will make perfect on the next go around or make others learn from some of my missteps.

Well done Sir, I actually enjoy your close supervision and attention to details. Congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by EgunMogaji2: 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
Thanks to TwinsKenny I’m on’ng and off’ng lights wirelessly. Just the beginning as I’ll be setting up scenes and automation.

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by EgunMogaji2: 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
Pic1: Introduced my plumber to a multi tool.

Pic2: Central courtyard. I can finally start thinking about building an outside kitchen.

Pic3: A carpenters attempt at an office desk. I give it an F minus.

Pic4: I hate doing rework but sometimes it’s inevitable.

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by keeper303: 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
Congratulations. This is super neat.

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by twinskenny(m): 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
EgunMogaji2:
Thanks to TwinsKenny I’m on’ng and off’ng lights wirelessly. Just the beginning as I’ll be setting up scenes and automation.
beautiful
Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by Nachory: 2:20am On Feb 16, 2022
Congratulations Chief on the successful completion of your palace. May God grant you long life, peace of mind, Happiness and excellent health among other goodies to enjoy it. Thanks for visiting my site last year. All the 10 flats were taken within a month! May God Bless you. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by EgunMogaji2: 2:22am On Feb 16, 2022
Nachory:
Congratulations Chief on the successful completion of your palace. May God grant you long life, peace of mind, Happiness and excellent health among other goodies to enjoy it. Thanks for visiting my site last year. All the 10 flats were taken within a month! May God Bless you. Amen.

Thank you Sir, may we all enjoy the proceeds of our labor and in good health.

You will never want for tenants with what you setup and in that area. It’s a fantastic and well thought out investment.

2 Likes

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by EgunMogaji2: 2:24am On Feb 16, 2022
keeper303:
Congratulations. This is super neat.

Thank you Sir.
Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by gbadexy(m): 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nachory:
A very big ameen to that.
Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by EgunMogaji2: 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
No, I’m not selling generator cry

It’s what @ibedc has turned Mr. Americana to.

5 Likes

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by Jeff68: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
its amazing, our taste is so similar with certain things, we must be around the same age. I really like what you have done here. I must visit this your mansion next time I am in naija o!! maybe we can talk off line.

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by EgunMogaji2: 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2022
Jeff68:
its amazing, our taste is so similar with certain things, we must be around the same age. I really like what you have done here. I must visit this your mansion next time I am in naija o!! maybe we can talk off line.

Thanks, I’ll be glad to talk offline, my WhatsApp is in my signature.
Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by Singapore1(m): 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
EgunMogaji2:
No, I’m not selling generator cry

It’s what @ibedc has turned Mr. Americana to.
is it expensive to go fully solar ?, as in completely off the grid while you use generator only for pumping water?

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by EgunMogaji2: 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
Singapore1:

is it expensive to go fully solar ?, as in completely off the grid while you use generator only for pumping water?

I’ll eventually go off grid but the quality equipment I’ll need will not be cheap.

I’m retired so I scale my expenses.

Thanks.

PS: My perimeter lighting is entirely solar powered,

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by mufutau55(m): 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

I’ll eventually go off grid but the quality equipment I’ll need will not be cheap.

I’m retired so I scale my expenses.

Thanks.

PS: My perimeter lighting is entirely solar powered,

Not be joke o... I have to start collecting Victron one by one.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by EgunMogaji2: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2022
Lifemate Furniture delivering some goodies.

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by 3strikes: 11:59am On Feb 23, 2022
Egun,

This is impressive! Neat finishing.

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by EgunMogaji2: 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
3strikes:
Egun,

Thank you Sir. Not perfect but I gave it my best shot.

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by mufutau55(m): 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
3strikes:
Egun,

I agreed, plenty plenty. Good work, Oga Egun.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

4 Storey Building Collapses At Obosi, Anambra State (Photos) / Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos / Just Buy And Build Now At Grandeur Estate Abijo GRA!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.