Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Casa Ava: The Finishing - Properties (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Casa Ava: The Finishing (31217 Views)

Thanks U God For The Finishing Of The Ondo Project Dat Was Done By Adedward / The Finishing Of Osun State Edifice By Rotech77 / The Finishing Of Gateway Contemporary Duplex By Rotech77 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by redgem(f): 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2023
EgunMogaji2:
The devil is a liar.

It’s not only important to give the job to the right contractor but it’s equally important that he brings on experienced assistants. Also equally important are the tools. Something as simple as using correct crimper tool would have averted this near disaster. Cable inside a socket was stripped too long and eventually made contact with neutral line which passed current via water heater pipes.

I’ve personally read of three deaths this year while in shower, etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h_0dZhOsxE

Thank God no extreme damage was done and no one got hurt.

Could not play the video but your narration alone got me scared... How can this be avoided? Cos now, to turn on water heater is scary.

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by EgunMogaji2: 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2023
redgem:

Thank God no extreme damage was done and no one got hurt.

Could not play the video but your narration alone got me scared... How can this be avoided? Cos now, to turn on water heater is scary.

It wasn’t the water heater itself. The electrician made a mistake in over stripping the cable and live wire bridged with neutral wire in the socket.
Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by EgunMogaji2: 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
toyeoye:

This is scary! Can it make the water coming out from the tap shock someone?

Not only shock but kill. I’ve read of many deaths in shower this year alone.

What saved my family was we were getting very low current from NEPA.

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by Beframia: 8:14am On Jul 03, 2023
Thank God it was discovered early and disaster averted. I noticed a similar situation with a water heater in one of the bathrooms in my current apartment, I just disconnected the heater and sealed off the socket completely... I no fit shout abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by somehow: 8:19am On Jul 03, 2023
EgunMogaji2:
The devil is a liar.

It’s not only important to give the job to the right contractor but it’s equally important that he brings on experienced assistants. Also equally important are the tools. Something as simple as using correct crimper tool would have averted this near disaster. Cable inside a socket was stripped too long and eventually made contact with neutral line which passed current via water heater pipes.

Wow

Another fear option activated.

Thank God for your family's safety.

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by toyeoye(m): 4:33am On Jul 04, 2023
EgunMogaji2:

Not only shock but kill. I’ve read of many deaths in shower this year alone.

What saved my family was we were getting very low current from NEPA.

This has been one of my greatest fears! Thank God for your safety.

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by Olumighty123(m): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2023
EgunMogaji2:
The devil is a liar.

The reason why I'm never installing water heater in my home.

3 Likes

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by redgem(f): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
EgunMogaji2:

It wasn’t the water heater itself. The electrician made a mistake in over stripping the cable and live wire bridged with neutral wire in the socket.

Wow....thank God for life 🙏🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by KosiGee(m): 8:54am On Jul 05, 2023
EgunMogaji2:
The neighbors don’t know yet. They think I’m a quiet retiree cheesy

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Congrats sir. You’ve done a wonderful project and I’m sure you must be proud of your efforts and the end result. Nice finishing, this is beautiful.

Well done you.

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by EgunMogaji2: 11:16am On Jul 05, 2023
KosiGee:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Congrats sir. You’ve done a wonderful project and I’m sure you must be proud of your efforts and the end result. Nice finishing, this is beautiful.

Well done you.

Thanks, I appreciate you.
Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by ollykay619(m): 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2023
EgunMogaji2:
After 5 Months Delay, Doors At Last.
Good evening sir. I would like to do something similar on my project. Location is ibadan. Any recommendation? Advise?

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by EgunMogaji2: 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
ollykay619:

Good evening sir. I would like to do something similar on my project. Location is ibadan. Any recommendation? Advise?

I can’t recommend anyone on this door project, it was a disaster that ended up at police station.

If you don’t have a lot of doors i’ll engage Skimanski on here to create doors for you or just jejeli go to Maduabuchi in Oke Bola to buy imported doors. I say imported but I think they’re being manufactured here too.

Good luck.
Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by ollykay619(m): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
EgunMogaji2:

I can’t recommend anyone on this door project, it was a disaster that ended up at police station.

If you don’t have a lot of doors i’ll engage Skimanski on here to create doors for you or just jejeli go to Maduabuchi in Oke Bola to buy imported doors. I say imported but I think they’re being manufactured here too.

Good luck.

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by ehay(f): 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2023
EgunMogaji2:
After 5 Months Delay, Doors At Last.

Good day, please what is the name of the wood you used for your doors

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by EgunMogaji2: 4:50am On Oct 22, 2023
ehay:

Good day, please what is the name of the wood you used for your doors

Unfortunately I don’t remember.
Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by ehay(f): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
EgunMogaji2:

Unfortunately I don’t remember.

Ok thanks alot
Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by erico2k2(m): 12:50am On Nov 19, 2023
GloriousGbola:

If you live in lagos, Abuja, pH and I think Ibadan, you have access to the ISPs - swift, spectranet, smile, and Co. These give more gb per naira than the telcos

Most unlimited data plans always have k leg. My ISPs unlimited plan is limited to 300kb/s. Wetin I go carry am do?
Now we have Star link thanks to that boy Elun Musk.

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by EgunMogaji2: 3:34am On Nov 19, 2023
erico2k2:

Now we have Star link thanks to that boy Elun Musk.

Yep.

Been on it since August. Best thing so far.
Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by erico2k2(m): 7:34am On Nov 19, 2023
EgunMogaji2:

Yep.

Been on it since August. Best thing so far.
No doubt. I'm planning on getting one next year, Netflix, youtube all day, and I can bring my magic box too

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by EgunMogaji2: 8:00am On Nov 19, 2023
erico2k2:

No doubt. I'm planning on getting one next year, Netflix, youtube all day, and I can bring my magic box too

All my iOTs are alive.

A glutinous consumption is now mine 🤠

2 Likes

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by mufutau55(m): 3:49am On Nov 22, 2023
EgunMogaji2:

All my iOTs are alive.
A glutinous consumption is now mine 🤠

I envy you guys o.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by EgunMogaji2: 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
EgunMogaji2:
10 ton granite for some foot traffic area and gutter system. N70K. I used to pay this for 20 ton.

I just paid N135K for 10 ton this week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

4 Storey Building Collapses At Obosi, Anambra State (Photos) / Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos / Just Buy And Build Now At Grandeur Estate Abijo GRA!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.