Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere (14995 Views)

Senate Presidency: North Resumes Bid Through Yari - Daily Sun / Presidency: Why Buhari Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Femi Adesina / Presidency: North Can’t Dictate To Others - Ayo Adebanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by Wickedfact: 8:46am On Jul 22, 2021
cybersoldiers:

I'm Yoruba but Afeniferre Ole are nothing but an extension of the Fulani caliphate with headquarters in Ilorin.

All these useless organizations that are confused.

As a Yoruba without bias or sentiments, THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO PRODUCE PRESIDENT FROM THE SOUTH IS IGBO OF THE SOUTHEAST.

Just look at this fool.
cybersoldiers:

KANU is never wrong.

All Igbo's dead or alive should know that their greatest enemies are not Hausa nor even Fulani but Yoruba's are the greatest enemies of the Igbo nation and every evil thing you see happened in the east were orchestrated by some Yorubas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by jaxxy(m): 8:59am On Jul 22, 2021
Iyiataata92:
Afenifere should be more specific when shouting South south south. They should know that if the south were to produce a president, it should be from the south east..
If they won't have it this way, then the presidency rather remain in the north until the south receive sense.

U see what I’m saying? The south isn’t ready. Yoruba and Igbo won’t support each other. The North will soon rule all of u for life. Continue this Tom and Jerry attitude.

While I agree it’s turn for the East to have it any solid candidate from the south should be supported wether Igbo or Yoruba.

Bt the candidate must meet very strict requirements of integrity and performance.

That’s my take.
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by Blackdisciple(m): 9:07am On Jul 22, 2021
executive12:

How about you people that voted Buhari twice because em carry Osinbajo as his vice? See what you guys have gotten us into?

Good forbid Buhari lost in Akwa Ibom state .

Go check.
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by mp3ree: 9:08am On Jul 22, 2021
executive12:

I guess,in your warped tribalist mind, the South East does not exist, right?
Your eyes will clear when a Northerner emerges President in 2023.
The Presidency is by election and the PDP could pick a Northerner if the APC presents SW or SS. Your eyes will clear.

Mr. Man if PDP picks a northerner as their presidential candidate and APC picks a southerner, PDP will lose, cos the south will not want a repeat of what transpired during buhari reign to happen again. Mind you, middle belters are also tired of the Northern hypocritcy.
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by 7lives: 9:09am On Jul 22, 2021
executive12:

I don't know if you are actually from the South East, but you are correct about Afenifere. Right from the get go, they have been on the side of the truth.
But they should be more forthcoming about where exactly in the South the next President should come from. The South East should produce the next President.

Make I laugh small, afenifere are members of PDP they will support SE presidency.
They are not a member of APC so how can Afenifere influence SE presidency within APC?.
The unfortunate thing is the only person that could have influence SE presidency in APC is Tinubu grin cheesy grin grin, the one Igbos tried to kill using end sars protest.
Were you people not warned before?, that Nigeria is not social media?.
Mariwo le ri, e o ti ri eegun.
Let Afenifere and Igbos vote for an Igbo man that is all that can happen.
Tinubu laboured to build his base APC, what influence or control does Afenifere have on Tinubu?.
Iye le o ma wo leyin eye, e o to eye ri.
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by bigfish3k: 9:12am On Jul 22, 2021
But what about the Shagari's four years in power that the south did not partake at all.

It was the same north led by buhari that truncated Shagari's regime and short changed the south.
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by 7lives: 9:13am On Jul 22, 2021
LegalWolf:

Honestly speaking, I think the South West elites are greedy. Those who want the presidency to go to the South West don’t mean well for Nigeria and should never be trusted. C’mon, you’ve produced a president and Vice President for 26 years (within a space of 24) and you still have the audacity to demand the presidency come to the SW? Why, if I may ask? If the reverse were the case, how would they feel? And the unfortunate thing is that within this 24 years, a major ethnic group haven’t even gotten close to the presidency.

I just hope that something happen in the APC primaries that an Igbo man will emerge. PDP in its current form is useless. Their opposition card is just annoying and they’ve allowed this mess of a political party get away with many things.

You want others to build and hand the fruits of their labour to you.
In all honesty, can you give what you are demanding from others?
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by 7lives: 9:16am On Jul 22, 2021
executive12:

I guess,in your warped tribalist mind, the South East does not exist, right?
Your eyes will clear when a Northerner emerges President in 2023.
The Presidency is by election and the PDP could pick a Northerner if the APC presents SW or SS. Your eyes will clear.

Where man work, na there he go chop.
South East should collect the ticket from PDP simple.
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by 7lives: 9:20am On Jul 22, 2021
danilmo:

Wack threat.. remain north kor.. go and force it to remain north.. with the way Yoruba is positioning self North would be forced to release it.. we no dey beg for ram , na claim we they claim am with all bargaining..

You understand how the game is played, unlike those sissy whiners grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by 7lives: 9:31am On Jul 22, 2021
jaxxy:

U see what I’m saying? The south isn’t ready. Yoruba and Igbo won’t support each other. The North will soon rule all of u for life. Continue this Tom and Jerry attitude.

While I agree it’s turn for the East to have it any solid candidate from the south should be supported wether Igbo or Yoruba.

Bt the candidate must meet very strict requirements of integrity and performance.

That’s my take.

Leave matter for Mathias grin grin grin.
Igbos have never support Yorubas for anything, na North dem dey always support, no be today e don tey.
Igbos know their political allies in the country, it's however unfortunate that those allies are powerless at the moment and life isn't just a give and take, it's about reap what you sow.
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2021
Life drama
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by Abs76: 10:11am On Jul 22, 2021
Diligence:
If the parasitic north talk too much, we shall backdate to Gowon 9yrs, Murtala, Gmb, Abacha, IBB 9 yrs...

who voted them into power they all got there through the gun
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by nobilie: 10:22am On Jul 22, 2021
North is afraid to leave the presidency seeing what Buhari has done or should i say, they now have so much confidence that they can actually do whatever they want. Maybe they are testing grounds on ruling Nigeria for life.
Someone should tell them, that they are opening doors for all to go its separate ways.
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by luluman: 10:23am On Jul 22, 2021
Bedtec:
Una eye just dey clear
Some of them still never open eyes sef
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by luluman: 10:25am On Jul 22, 2021
Iyiataata92:
Afenifere should be more specific when shouting South south south. They should know that if the south were to produce a president, it should be from the south east..
If they won't have it this way, then the presidency rather remain in the north until the south receive sense.
But your people will still start complaining that they want out if the North still rule. Which one una dey self?
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by jaxxy(m): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2021
7lives:

Leave matter for Mathias grin grin grin.
Igbos have never support Yorubas for anything, na North dem dey always support, no be today e don tey.
Igbos know their political allies in the country, it's however unfortunate that those allies are powerless at the moment and life isn't just a give and take, it's about reap what you sow.

Igbos support the North?? shocked grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by WibusJaga: 10:50am On Jul 22, 2021
In the spirit of fairness & equity, the Presidency should come to the South; specifically the South East.
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by Tutu19: 11:24am On Jul 22, 2021
Let Buhari continue till d$ath, no wah$ala
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by LegalWolf: 11:54am On Jul 22, 2021
Jackson105:

So APC should give it Islamic Ewedu ticket to Igbos that hate it with passion? Do you guys have brain at all? Why can't your demand it from PDP which you have been slaving for

Can you chill brother. I’m not Igbo neither am I Yoruba. I’m from Kwara and just seeing things based on what is rational and logical. You’re more “emotive” than “rational” in this conversation. For your emotional view, I understand knowing you’re Yoruba. But take a step away from your high horse for a while and see things from an Igbo man’s perspective. Assume you’re not Yoruba just for a second.

We’ve been running a democratic government for the past 24 years. A Yoruba man was president for 8 full years while another was VP for another 8 full years. That means a Yoruba man was at the presidency for 2/3 of the the democratic life in a country with 3 major ethnic groups and hundreds of minority.

Now, the Yoruba are still asking for the presidency again? Do you think that is fair? You don’t need to hurl insults? Let’s just be rational please?

Now you’re talking of Igbo hate it with passion? That’s not true because we know many Igbo people that had gunned (and are still gunning for) the position. The current hatred and call for secession is partly (if not wholly) explained by PMB’s nepotism and injustice towards them. Therefore, your position isn’t correct?

Please let’s learn to say the truth even if it is against our kith and kin.
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by Jackson105: 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
LegalWolf:

Can you chill brother. I’m not Igbo neither am I Yoruba. I’m from Kwara and just seeing things based on what is rational and logical. You’re more “emotive” than “rational” in this conversation. For your emotional view, I understand knowing you’re Yoruba. But take a step away from your high horse for a while and see things from an Igbo man’s perspective. Assume you’re not Yoruba just for a second.

We’ve been running a democratic government for the past 24 years. A Yoruba man was president for 8 full years while another was VP for another 8 full years. That means a Yoruba man was at the presidency for 2/3 of the the democratic life in a country with 3 major ethnic groups and hundreds of minority.

Now, the Yoruba are still asking for the presidency again? Do you think that is fair? You don’t need to hurl insults? Let’s just be rational please?

Now you’re talking of Igbo hate it with passion? That’s not true because we know many Igbo people that had gunned (and are still gunning for) the position. The current hatred and call for secession is partly (if not wholly) explained by PMB’s nepotism and injustice towards them. Therefore, your position isn’t correct?

Please let’s learn to say the truth even if it is against our kith and kin.

Thrash and balderdash. APC is not giving his juciest ticket to those that hate it with passion or will want to sink the party, that's common sense.
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by LegalWolf: 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
7lives:

You want others to build and hand the fruits of their labour to you.
In all honesty, can you give what you are demanding from others?

Now you’re talking about building and handing the fruit of one’s labour to another. That’s not true because many Igbo people worked for this administration. The support may not be overwhelming like the west but that does not invalidate the point. See my brother, these guys are Nigerians and they should be treated as such. The practice of politically rewarding those who voted for you at the extreme expense of others doesn’t make sense. Please emphasis on “extreme expense”. I understand we are humans and will naturally want to compensate those who had our back. But in nation building, this shouldn’t be at the extreme expense of other groups.

I think I’ve made my fair point. I’m as Fulani as Buhari can be but I’ll tell you the truth that the man hasn’t been too favorable to the Igbo people.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by LegalWolf: 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
Jackson105:

Thrash and balderdash. APC is not giving his juciest ticket to those that hate it with passion or will want to sink the party, that's common sense.

Because they won’t does not make them right. I guess that is more commonsensical. In any event, we watch how everything unfolds and it’ll be my joy to see the west lose out of the presidency.
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by Jackson105: 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
LegalWolf:

Because they won’t does not make them right. I guess that is more commonsensical. In any event, we watch how everything unfolds and it’ll be my joy to see the west lose out of the presidency.

You have to wait longer but that's not happening, can you give your most precious ticket to someone that always work against the party and will rather watch the party destroyed?

APC will present a Yoruba candidate, while PDP present an Igbo candidate, they should both battle it at the poll, anything outside this is an aberration that Nigerians will not allow to Stand
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by after4: 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
You forget that their is a reason why election transmission by electronic means was voted down for a reason, it means rigging is not going to stop now and until then, the rigging machine will still be in the north. Remember the 3Ks, it produces 6m fictitious votes for the north. Buhari will have influence on who becomes the next presidiot with his power of incumbence. And m sure he won't give it to a southerner not to talk of Igbos my brother and that will reset the brains of some foolish Igbo politicians

executive12:

Is it Buhari that will 'give' Presidency? It is the turn of the South East to produce the next President. If the Southerners do not unite behind a South East Presidency, then it's very likely the North will retain the Presidency and that will fast-track the disintegration of the country.
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by after4: 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
See their is a latent hatred for an Igbo man that makes them not see what you are saying and that is what will finally and is dividing this country. Let me be frank with you. I love that hatred as it is fuelling our desire to leave this contraption even if it will cost us our lives

LegalWolf:

Now you’re talking about building and handing the fruit of one’s labour to another. That’s not true because many Igbo people worked for this administration. The support may not be overwhelming like the west but that does not invalidate the point. See my brother, these guys are Nigerians and they should be treated as such. The practice of politically rewarding those who voted for you at the extreme expense of others doesn’t make sense. Please emphasis on “extreme expense”. I understand we are humans and will naturally want to compensate those who had our back. But in nation building, this shouldn’t be at the extreme expense of other groups.

I think I’ve made my fair point. I’m as Fulani as Buhari can be but I’ll tell you the truth that the man hasn’t been too favorable to the Igbo people.

Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by after4: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
Look at you, you should be ashamed of your self. Which base are you talking about? Are you talking about an APC tht is totally out of tifnubu's control or their is another one? So all those machineries that bughari has being removing from their strategic position, you think they are for nothing? If APC refuse to give tinubu the ticket, why will happen. I have bad news for you, they won't give him. And for Igbos, we don't need your tifnubu, go with him

7lives:

Make I laugh small, afenifere are members of PDP they will support SE presidency.
They are not a member of APC so how can Afenifere influence SE presidency within APC?.
The unfortunate thing is the only person that could have influence SE presidency in APC is Tinubu grin cheesy grin grin, the one Igbos tried to kill using end sars protest.
Were you people not warned before?, that Nigeria is not social media?.
Mariwo le ri, e o ti ri eegun.
Let Afenifere and Igbos vote for an Igbo man that is all that can happen.
Tinubu laboured to build his base APC, what influence or control does Afenifere have on Tinubu?.
Iye le o ma wo leyin eye, e o to eye ri.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by LegalWolf: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
Jackson105:

You have to wait longer but that's not happening, can you give your most precious ticket to someone that always work against the party and will rather watch the party destroyed?

APC will present a Yoruba candidate, while PDP present an Igbo candidate, they should both battle it at the poll, anything outside this is an aberration that Nigerians will not allow to Stand

This is balderdash logic? Are you trying to say Yoruba men don’t betray and destroy party? Mimiko did not betray Agagu and destroyed LP? In fact, they’re so many to count if I should go down history.

I love how you own your bigotry with your full chest. Let’s wait and watch. Till then
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by Jackson105: 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
LegalWolf:

This is balderdash logic? Are you trying to say Yoruba men don’t betray and destroy party? Mimiko did not betray Agagu and destroyed LP? In fact, they’re so many to count if I should go down history.

I love how you own your bigotry with your full chest. Let’s wait and watch. Till then

Are u engaging your brain before quoting me at all? Can you work for something your whole life while another person do everything to destroy it and after the thing stand then gift it to that person trying to destroy it? Please answer

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by LegalWolf: 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
Jackson105:

Are u engaging your brain before quoting me at all? Can you work for something your whole life while another person do everything to destroy it and after the thing stand then gift it to that person trying to destroy it? Please answer

I think you’re the one standing logic on the head. Regarding your query, the short answer is No. but still, I don’t see the basis of your query to the issue we’re discussing.

The question is: how has the Yoruba people worked for the presidency all their lives and the Igbos wanting to destroy Nigeria/presidency? I don’t even get your point actually coz it appears you’re everywhere. The question u asked don’t relate to the topic. How has the Igbo people tried to destroy Nigeria? And How has the Yoruba people worked for Nigeria with all their lives?

Because this is where your hypocrisy stinks. The same Yoruba people who are shouting one Nigeria where at the forefront of destabilizing this country at the aftermath of June 12. But I hope to see how you defend this silly position you’re taking
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
Penguin2:
These northern idiots usually see the return to democracy like the death of Jesus Christ where all things became new and old things passed away.

They are talking about South doing 14 years since return to democracy... What happens when the South starts to demand its share of outstanding during the military days?

Idiotic fools!

I don't blame them anyway. I blame southern useful idiots who are ever willing to be willing tool in their hands especially Nairaland vulture grillers who are ever ready to defend their darling daddy.

Fools!
HISTORY OF NIGERIA LEADERSHIP DISTRIBUTION
Some people should rather use their brain to think than to allow others feed them with hatred & lies.
Some forces are using ethno-religious diversity of Nigeria to create dangerous accusations & conspiracies which are far from the truth. Those enemies of peace logically use the current predicaments of Nigerian to blame some tribes or religious group for the failure of Nigeria not knowing that all the groups collaborated in gang raping the nation. Those inciting Nigerians along ethno-religious line know very well that some gullible are so dumb enough to accept anything trash feed into their head.
Below is the data that calculated the years Nigerians are ruled under religious, ethnic and geographical location considerations. 60 years since independence, Nigeria was ruled by:
11years Obasanjo- Yoruba
9 years Yakubu Gowon-Angas
8 years IBB-Nupe
6 years GEJ-Ijawa
6yrs Nnamdi Azikwe-Igbo
5 years Abacha-Kanuri
7 years Buhari (+2yrs military regime)- Fulani
3 years Shagari-Fulani
2yrs Yaradua-Tuareg
6 months Agunyi-Ironsi-Igbo
2years Murtala, Shonekan & Abdussalam-Fulani, Yoruba & Hausa.
If calculated along religious line, it can be seen that Nigeria was ruled under Christians Presidents for atleast 32years while Muslims Presidents ruled for 28 years.
When calculated along geographical location, it can be seen that South ruled for almost 24yrs while North rule for almost 36yrs.
Yoruba ruled for approximately 12years, Fulani ruled for less than 11yrs, Angas ruled for 9yrs, Igbos ruled for 6yrs, Ijaw had 6yrs, Kanuri had 5yrs, Nupe had 8yrs, Tuareg had 2yrs while Hausa had 1year only.
North-Western presided Nigeria for about 17yrs, South-West presided for about 12yrs, North-Central enjoyed approximately 18yrs, South-South presided for 6yrs, South-East had 6yrs while North-East are still struggling to get to the apex position and still not agitating for it.
Going by the logical distribution of power along ethnic and religious line it can be seen that accusing only one particular tribe for Nigeria's failure is just a deliberate tactics by desperate power mongers and children of hate to put us into ethno-religious conflicts.
Since 1999 to present, two southern presidents used almost 14 years out of the 21 years and yet southerners still complain of Fulani dominance everywhere like babies throwing tantrums.
If the two southern president could be foolish enough not to make things right for southerners, how is that the Fulani man’s fault?
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by Jackson105: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
LegalWolf:

I think you’re the one standing logic on the head. Regarding your query, the short answer is No. but still, I don’t see the basis of your query to the issue we’re discussing.

The question is: how has the Yoruba people worked for the presidency all their lives and the Igbos wanting to destroy Nigeria/presidency? I don’t even get your point actually coz it appears you’re everywhere. The question u asked don’t relate to the topic. How has the Igbo people tried to destroy Nigeria? And How has the Yoruba people worked for Nigeria with all their lives?

Because this is where your hypocrisy stinks. The same Yoruba people who are shouting one Nigeria where at the forefront of destabilizing this country at the aftermath of June 12. But I hope to see how you defend this silly position you’re taking

Who is talking about Nigeria, I am talking about APC, no one says Igbo shouldn't become president, what I am saying is not under APC. No sane Nigeria will disagree with that. Use your head before answering my question.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by authority2006(m): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
Wickedfact:

Only economically viable entities are considered for financial facilities. Southern states feed you parasites. Your states don't attract loans or investors because you are mentally barren and your states are unproductive. Imagine giving Jigawa or Yobe a loan .

I would gladly choose jigawa or yobe state at the moment ahead of my state or most of the debt ridden southern states. Southern states are governed by thieving selfish greedy bastarrds. Even at that, the display of infrastructural projects by the northern governors are visible and outclass what mediocre southern governors showcase. Or you want to compare what their senators and reps are doing with our useless southern senators and reps? Internet is there for you, everything you need is on this Nairaland too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones / Peter Obi Denies Arresting And Detaining Governor El-Rufai (Video) / Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.