Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Illegal Debiting! Help - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Illegal Debiting! Help (40704 Views)

First Bank Are Debiting Customers For Re-issuance Of Atm Card / Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) / UBA Transfers Online Is Debiting Senders But Not Crediting Recipients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Debiting! Help by tiswell(m): 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
Always pay your thithes to avert such calamities as this
Re: Illegal Debiting! Help by Canih28: 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
G
Re: Illegal Debiting! Help by uzohrome(m): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
Request new ATM card cost only 1k. Then login to your bank mobile app and deactivate the current ATM causing the wahala
Re: Illegal Debiting! Help by McOluOmo: 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
F
Re: Illegal Debiting! Help by Doyinsammy: 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
No worry bro...hbp no go kill u grin grin grin
Re: Illegal Debiting! Help by Olam09(m): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lol, you don buy market
Re: Illegal Debiting! Help by Yankee101: 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
1. Log into your account to cancel subscription
2. Call to cancel
3. Empty your bank account, it should return unpaid and will auto cancel after numerous dry runs

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Debiting! Help by Esji80(m): 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
Block your card

Get a new ATM card

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Debiting! Help by Lexusgs430: 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
24brains:
Wonders shall never end. I feel i have just shot myself on the foot.

nairalanders i need help. i keep receiving debit alerts of 30k every month

it all started when i personally suscribed to numero, text me, adobe photoshop, tinder, vpn360, emily dates and many other paid app.

it is on auto monthly renewal and my debit card is networked to it on google playstore.

nemesis started when my phone got stolen 4months ago. i left my suscription on before the incident and now i cannot reverse it without the stolen phone.

i keep having high BP same time, same date every month as debit alerts flood my Email.

please how do i disable this nonchalant and heinous shit suscription suff?

If it persists after speaking to your bank .... Close the bank account........
Re: Illegal Debiting! Help by 900warriorz: 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
24brains:

it all started when i personally suscribed to numero, text me, adobe photoshop, tinder, vpn360, emily dates and many other paid app.

it is on auto monthly renewal and my debit card is networked to it on google playstore.

nemesis started when my phone got stolen 4months ago. i left my suscription on before the incident and now i cannot reverse it without the stolen phone.

i keep having high BP same time, same date every month as debit alerts flood my Email.

Those babes on Emily Date, are they real and their locations legit? grin I want to confirm something

Re: Illegal Debiting! Help by VillageHead: 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
hmmm
Re: Illegal Debiting! Help by airminem(f): 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
BMC
Re: Illegal Debiting! Help by Unrated900(m): 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
OlamusConsult:
It's easy.. Contact your bank.
Tell them you need to deactivate your ATM card.
Then you can get a new one.

Wow you are a real guy man
You must have shares with pay later and ren money for knowing this trick
Re: Illegal Debiting! Help by Unrated900(m): 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
900warriorz:
Those babes on Emily Date, are they real and their locations legit? grin I want to confirm something

Scammers full there
Re: Illegal Debiting! Help by Buksaylor: 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
Mumu..do we need to tell you to go your bank and cancel ...

24brains:

Re: Illegal Debiting! Help by System202: 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
Sorry op. But I hope you didn't use ur money to pay for VPN to access that banned Twitter illegaly
Re: Illegal Debiting! Help by gly2ken: 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
24brains:

Remove every money and abandon the account.
Re: Illegal Debiting! Help by HottieCoach(f): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
24brains:

ai keep having high BP same time, same date every month as debit alerts flood my Email.

What card did you use for this
and why have you not blocked the card?
Re: Illegal Debiting! Help by Popesuccess(m): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
[quote author=OlamusConsult post=103966672]It's easy.. Contact your bank. Tell them you need to deactivate your ATM card. Then you can get a new one.[/quote. As easy as A B C D
Re: Illegal Debiting! Help by Microwhy: 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
OlamusConsult:
It's easy.. Contact your bank.
Tell them you need to deactivate your ATM card.
Then you can get a new one.
Brilliant response, thread close....
Re: Illegal Debiting! Help by bigpicture001: 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
I find the thread annoying and childish....does one need a simple solution as reeled out by just the first to comment on how to stop a 90k debit.......

Maybe it's not even a problem

1 Like

Re: Illegal Debiting! Help by Collins4u1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
24brains:

Cancel your card!!!
Re: Illegal Debiting! Help by akinreals: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
This isn't supposed to be hard nah...

Just contact your bank via mail or better still, visit a branch.
They just need to block the card from the system.

Alternatively, withdraw all the money you have from the account. Lemme see if they'll knock at your door
this guy is a confirm mad ma. Sense no go kill you bro. grin grin grin
Re: Illegal Debiting! Help by CARLOSZ: 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
24brains:

Simply block the debit card and request anither
Re: Illegal Debiting! Help by hope4nigeria(m): 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
24brains:

abandon the account for now, tell the bank to disable your ATM, request for new ATM, with that they won't have your card number and your Security. No way they will be able to debit you anymore
Re: Illegal Debiting! Help by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
You've employed ghost workers for yourself unaware.
Or probably, the ghost workers employed themselves to work for you... grin

Re: Illegal Debiting! Help by thaoriginator: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
24brains:

Easy does it. Just hostlist your ATM card, shikenan.
Re: Illegal Debiting! Help by socialmediaman: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
24brains:
thanks. The debits reset my braiin to a point of no reasoning

Aren’t you able to access your playstore account from your new phone?

https://support.google.com/android/answer/6160491?hl=en
Re: Illegal Debiting! Help by Pathway2Gold: 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
You could write google with proof that you own the Gmail on former phone. You may also ask them to help with guidelines on how to resolve the issue.

Besides deactivating your ATM is another way to go around it.
Re: Illegal Debiting! Help by Privatepart00: 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
@24brains it shows you ain’t serious. Of all things to activate is Emily dates and Tinder? Shows you never needed the money been deducted.
Meanwhile, open a new account, and keep the money in the account linked with those apps below #30,000 . Leave like #5000 in it , till you are able to achieve the deactivation.
How many connections have you gotten from the Emilydate and Tinder ? I guess none ���
But those without the activation keeps getting steadily
Re: Illegal Debiting! Help by Idzitari1(m): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
Get a new debit card nd thank me
Re: Illegal Debiting! Help by OneKinGuy(m): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
just login to your mobile app and block your card. Then request new one. simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters / 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) / Surplus Dollars Hit Nigeria Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.