Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri (65677 Views)

How The Binis Enslaved Igbo People For Centuries - Reno Omokri (VIDEO) / Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy / After Selling Assets, FG May Sell Nigerians As Slaves To Fund Budget - Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Nisiw365: 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
Etinosa1234:

I understand... Just don't take anything to.harm ur self
Sifia pains

1 Like

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Nisiw365: 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
Etinosa1234:

Issalie.. Benins are just 3

Me, ugbe and slawrmir
Benin miscreant in sifia pains. Benin are 500k

1 Like

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by UGBE634: 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nisiw365:

Continue deceiving yourself. Edo state population is 3 million while Benin are 500k
will your foolishness now change the status quo in Edo state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Nisiw365: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
UGBE634:
will your foolishness now change the status quo in Edo state
Will your senselessness change the fact ?

1 Like

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by UGBE634: 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nisiw365:

Will your senselessness change the fact ?
It certainly will not change the fact that you are demented

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Nisiw365: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
UGBE634:
It certainly will not change the fact that you are demented
Neither would it change the fact that you're wretched senseless fool olori efolo

1 Like

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by UGBE634: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nisiw365:

Neither would it change the fact that I am wretched senseless fool olori efolo
I have since known

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Nisiw365: 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
UGBE634:
I have since known
Benidiot in sifia pains. Benindiot is angry

1 Like

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by ThickSharon123(f): 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
Meninmen:

You are the bigger fool. If Edo state is bigger than the 5 south eastern states put together, how come your village which is a tiny dot in 5 tiny dots combined be bigger than Benin that makes a large portion of Edo state?

Ozuor that can't reason!

It's not about the size of the land mass but the population that counts. A cartographer can tweak the landmass, but a censor finds it hard by tweaking population, because the more you see the numbers the more you keep shut.

Whites have reduced most African countries or states, making them smal, do you know all of west Africa is bigger than the US combined, but check your map, they've made it seem like U.S is bigger than all African states.

1 Like

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by UGBE634: 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nisiw365:

Benidiot in sifia pains. Benindiot is angry
How would I be pained when I was not the one who rated these cities, Demographa rated built up urban areas in Nigeria by landmass and population size, and rated Benin city sixth largest area with about two million people settled in a land area of about 482kilometres square according to them. The other part known as Benin city today is four times that size and also heavily populated and they were not factored in along side with other towns that have rapidly urbanized. This is how I based my analysis.
The census in Nigeria is to ensure that the population of other minority tribe remain 'smaller' just to create allowances for '40million' that they like claiming and make the majority feel good. Not that these groups are not large but 40 million for any of them will be far fetched reality. They have successfully surpressed other groups with their census in order to successfully create allowances for their '40million' tale.
That is why a state like Osun that was rated more populous than Edo in the 2006 census is light years behind her in terms of voters Registration. Regardless of your attempt to suppress Other tribes with your census,Other tribes are growing, it won't change a thing and the world is aware of that.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
ThickSharon123:

It's not about the size of the land mass but the population that counts. A cartographer can tweak the landmass, but a censor finds it hard by tweaking population, because the more you see the numbers the more you keep shut.

Whites have reduced most African countries or states, making them smal, do you know all of west Africa is bigger than the US combined, but check your map, they've made it seem like U.S is bigger than all African states.

I don't understand your point though. We all know Igbos are more than Edo people. Secondly, Africa is bigger than the US but west Africa bigger than the US? I don't think so.

Total area of west Africa- 6 million km2
Total area of the US- 9.834 million km²

Coming back home.

Total area of Edo state: 17,802 km²
Total area of Ebonyi state: 5,533 km²
Total area of Anambra: 4,844 km²
Total area of Imo state: 5,530 km²

So, Edo state is bigger than Ebonyi, Anambra, and Imo combined!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by ThickSharon123(f): 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
Meninmen:

I don't understand your point though. We all know Igbos are more than Edo people. Secondly, Africa is bigger than the US but west Africa bigger than the US? I don't think so.

Total area of west Africa- 6 million km2
Total area of the US- 9.834 million km²

Coming back home.

Total area of Edo state: 17,802 km²
Total area of Ebonyi state: 5,533 km²
Total area of Anambra: 4,844 km²
Total area of Imo state: 5,530 km²

So, Edo state is bigger than Ebonyi, Anambra, and Imo combined!

Are you talking about landmass or population per square meter? It's population that makes the land. If not the Sahara is more bigger and prosperous than Edo.

1 Like

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Are you talking about landmass or population per square meter? It's population that makes the land. If not the Sahara is more bigger and prosperous than Edo.

My brother, I don't understand what you are saying. Edo is bigger than Anambra, Imo and Ebonyi combined. I gave you figures of the size of each state.

Which one is "it's population that makes the land". Does this statement make sense to you? Russia is the largest country in the world but China is the most populous country in the world. What has population got to do with the land mass of a state or country? Na wa o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by ThickSharon123(f): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Meninmen:

My brother, I don't understand what you are saying. Edo is bigger than Anambra, Imo and Ebonyi combined. I gave you figures of the size of each state.

Which one is "it's population that makes the land". Does this statement make sense to you? Russia is the largest country in the world but China is the most populous country in the world. What has population got to do with the land mass of a state or country? Na wa o

Okay, so Bini people are glorying because of landmass, I don't get the point. Is it only the Land or the people that makes Oba powerful...

Okay, let me get the point, you're happy because the Oba has landmass and not conquering the people. It's good, I love history that's why I'm asking.

Then it just ends the matter that your Oba isn't powerful because of landmass, get your facts straights dear. Igbos (in whom I love dearly) were diplomatic and the Oba wasn't encouraged to conquer or have them subjugated. I guess that's why most of his affairs were barely westwards. kiss

1 Like

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Okay, so Bini people are glorying because of landmass, I don't get the point. Is it only the Land or the people that makes Oba powerful...

Okay, let me get the point, you're happy because the Oba has landmass and not conquering the people. It's good, I love history that's why I'm asking.

Then it just ends the matter that your Oba isn't powerful because of landmass, get your facts straights dear. Igbos (in whom I love dearly) were diplomatic and the Oba wasn't encouraged to conquer or have them subjugated. I guess that's why most of his affairs were barely westwards. kiss

I think you should go back and read my comment you quoted. That comment was a reply to someone who said that his village in the South east is bigger than Benin-City. I had to let him know that Edo state is bigger than 3 south east states combined, so there is no way his village will be bigger than Benin city.

As for other points you are making, sincerely, I don't understand!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by ThickSharon123(f): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Meninmen:

I think you should go back and read my comment you quoted. That comment was a reply to someone who said that his village in the South east is bigger than Benin-City. I had to let him know that Edo state is bigger than 3 south east states combined, so there is no way his village will be bigger than Benin city.

You don't want to understand. I'm not speaking star trek language here. grin. Is it that the other villages in Edo aren't habitual or swamps, why aren't the population soaring in those parts?

1 Like

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
ThickSharon123:

You don't want to understand. I'm not speaking star trek language here. grin. Is it that the other villages in Edo aren't habitual or swamps, why aren't the population soaring in those parts?

Your point is?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by jeff1607(m): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2021
Nisiw365:

Yes I can

I'm listening

You got heirlooms?

Items family used as artefacts?

Access to them

Old monies?
Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by ThickSharon123(f): 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
Meninmen:

Your point is?

You're versed, read what I said and get the message, Meninmen. smiley And I have the answer from Samuk and the rest, why the fight and struggle between the Yoruba and Igbo and the rest.

Have you ever thought you guys might be either brothers or cousins in someway, I believe this is what happened. Your fellow kinsmen showed me a video of the Igbo-Benin relationship, and I was awe-struck. This bickering isn't necessary, dear.

1 Like

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
ThickSharon123:

You're versed, read what I said and get the message, Meninmen. smiley And I have the answer from Samuk and the rest, why the fight and struggle between the Yoruba and Igbo and the rest.

Have you ever thought you guys might be either brothers or cousins in someway, I believe this is what happened. Your fellow kinsmen showed me a video of the Igbo-Benin relationship, and I was awe-struck. This bickering isn't necessary, dear.

Totally agree with you. The bickering is unnecessary. God bless you!

1 Like

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by UGBE634: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
Meninmen:

Ewanta Esesewese!!! There is no way, emphasis on there is no way!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by freshkpomo(m): 9:44am On Jul 29, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Edo people are proud because of their history and so they don't give birth much and tend to mock other tribes giving birth to 10 children in one room. That's why the population is moderate. Till date, polygamy in Edo does not equate many children, they see you as a rabbit when you have too many offsprings.
Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by ThickSharon123(f): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2021
freshkpomo:

Edo people are proud because of their history and so they don't give birth much and tend to mock other tribes giving birth to 10 children in one room. That's why the population is moderate. Till date, polygamy in Edo does not equate many children, they see you as a rabbit when you have too many offsprings.

Chisus, so Igbos, Ashanti and Ibibio that are monogamous too, how did they bear children. Your argument seems like a primary ones child reasoning

1 Like

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by freshkpomo(m): 11:24am On Jul 29, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Chisus, so Igbos, Ashanti and Ibibio that are monogamous too, how did they bear children. Your argument seems like a primary ones child reasoning
who is arguing with you? There are no swamps in Edo, It's mostly land then some Waters. The mangrove swam is mainly Lagos and the core part of Niger delta. Go to Edo houses you hardly see a family with 5+ children, but this is common with most tribes having 8-10 children in one room.
Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by donb06: 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
UDUJ:

Lmao cheesy grin cheesy

I am rolling on the floor in my office laughing right now. Has that dude ever heard of the Chinese or Japanese? Biggest business incubation in the world my foot cheesy

I believe at a point in life ur mom called u the finest son or daughter in the world.... Not that ure the finest but to her u are.... In literal sense we might not be.... But to us we have the biggest incubation network in the world...that sense of pride drives us on.....GRACIAS..
Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by ThickSharon123(f): 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
freshkpomo:

who is arguing with you? There are no swamps in Edo, It's mostly land then some Waters. The mangrove swam is mainly Lagos and the core part of Niger delta. Go to Edo houses you hardly see a family with 5+ children, but this is common with most tribes having 8-10 children in one room.

So, did I say anything of swamp being on Edo? Stop justifying unnecessary arguments.
Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by freshkpomo(m): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
ThickSharon123:

So, did I say anything of swamp being on Edo? Stop justifying unnecessary arguments.
You get into too many arguments that's why you forget your previous write-ups.. have a blissful day.
Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by ThickSharon123(f): 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
freshkpomo:
You get into too many arguments that's why you forget your previous write-ups.. have a blissful day.
Go and read the comments again and get your fact straight. I never said anything about Edo being a swamp
Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by UDUJ(m): 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
donb06:

I believe at a point in life ur mom called u the finest son or daughter in the world.... Not that ure the finest but to her u are.... In literal sense we might not be.... But to us we have the biggest incubation network in the world...that sense of pride drives us on.....GRACIAS..

Your post makes sense. Nice one.

P/S - My mum still calls me the finest son in the world up till this day wink
Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by donb06: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
UDUJ:

Your post makes sense. Nice one.

P/S - My mum still calls me the finest son in the world up till this day wink
that thing dey sweet me ehn
Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Etinosa1234: 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
freshkpomo:
[s]
who is arguing with you? There are no swamps in Edo, It's mostly land then some Waters. The mangrove swam is mainly Lagos and the core part of Niger delta. Go to Edo houses you hardly see a family with 5+ children, but this is common with most tribes having 8-10 children in one room[/s].

Ozuo...

My grandfather had 12 children...

My dad's elder sister has 7 children

My dad's junior brother has 6 children

The way u guys churn out lies on this forum is embarrassing

Okobo

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by freshkpomo(m): 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
Etinosa1234:

Ozuo...

My grandfather had 12 children...

My dad's elder sister has 7 children

My dad's junior brother has 6 children

The way u guys churn out lies on this forum is embarrassing

Okobo
Ofuwmengbe guwè rò ... Koyò

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) / 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.