Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri (65884 Views)

How The Binis Enslaved Igbo People For Centuries - Reno Omokri (VIDEO) / Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy / After Selling Assets, FG May Sell Nigerians As Slaves To Fund Budget - Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Nisiw365: 9:04am On Jul 26, 2021
UGBE634:
If you want to argue this then the Truth of God is not in you. I can't take you serious
I'll advice you to stop reading Edo blogs who feed you guys with lies and conspiracy theories.
Do more research very well and seek the truth.
Oranmiyan named Benin ile ibinu
In fact Ibadan warriors once raided that your 2 by 2 Benin kingdom but Edo blogs won't tell you that so it won't affect you guys esteem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by UGBE634: 9:08am On Jul 26, 2021
Nisiw365:

I'll advice you to stop reading Edo blogs who feed you guys with lies and conspiracy theories.
Do more research very well and seek the truth.
Oranmiyan named Benin ile ibinu
In fact Ibadan warriors once raided that your 2 by 2 Benin kingdom but Edo blogs won't tell you that so it won't affect you guys esteem
how was it a two by two kingdom if you are to call it a "Kingdom" which of your kingdom can you compare to it when it was in its heyday and even when she was weak. how many of your kingdom can stand up to it with it present size and landmass(not influence) immediate landmass and population. how then can we call it a two by two kingdom

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Nisiw365: 9:19am On Jul 26, 2021
UGBE634:
how was it a two by two kingdom if you are to call it a "Kingdom" which of your kingdom can you compare to it when it was in it's heyday and even when she was weak. how many of your kingdom can stand up to it with it present size and landmass(not influence) immediate landmass and population. how then can we call it a two by two kingdom
Shut up. Oyo empire is greater than your 2 by 2 kingdom
Oyo empire is the largest empire in west Africa then and spans reach today's Benin republic and ghana

Today Oyo state has the largest population and largest landmass in southern nigeria

Oyo is the largest subgroup of yorubas today in osun, Oyo,kwara and Ogun states

Even ikoyi in Lagos is a man named onikoyi who migrated from Oyo

Oyo Yoruba is the central Yoruba spoken today

Even the named Yoruba was coined from Oyo ro ba which means Oyo is king

These are evidences of an empire unlike Benin with 500k population with 2 by 2 landmass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Etinosa1234: 9:22am On Jul 26, 2021
Nisiw365:

Oyo empire is the largest empire in west Africa then and spans reach today's Benin republic and ghana

U are advising someone to stop reading Edo blogs and here u are regurgitating rubbish angry cheesy

Do u know about the Songhai and the Malian Empire..

Ur Oyo kingdom is not even in the top 3 West African empires

Abeg go sleep.. u dey yarn nonsense... With ur 4 by 4 kingdom grin grin

Even Sokoto Caliphate big pass ur 4 by 4 kingdom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Nisiw365: 9:26am On Jul 26, 2021
Etinosa1234:

U are advising someone to stop reading Edo blogs and here u are regurgitating rubbish angry cheesy

Do u know about the Songhai and the Malian Empire..

Ur Oyo kingdom is not even in the top 3 West African empires

Abeg go sleep.. u dey yarn nonsense... With ur 4 by 4 kingdom grin grin
Stop talking nonsense . hace given you examples and legacies of oyo empire
Now gice me that of your 2 by 2 Benin kingdom

1 Like

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Etinosa1234: 9:29am On Jul 26, 2021
Nisiw365:
[s]
Stop talking nonsense . hace given you examples and legacies of oyo empire
Now gice me that of your 2 by 2 Benin kingdom[/s]

U are the one talking nonsense and u are being stopped in ur tracks of foolishness grin

First tell me how Oyo Empire is the largest in West Africa or say that u were lying

Even Sokoto Caliphate was bigger than ur Oyo 4 by 4 kingdom cheesy

Stop reading Yoruba blogs grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Nisiw365: 9:30am On Jul 26, 2021
Etinosa1234:

U are the one talking nonsense and u are being stopped in ur tracks of foolishness grin

First tell me how Oyo Empire is the largest in West Africa or say that u were lying

Stop reading Yoruba blogs grin

Benindiots in sifia pains

Have told you legacies of Oyo empire.
Tell me that of your 2 by 2 Benin kingdom

1 Like

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Etinosa1234: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2021
Nisiw365:

[s]
Benindiots in sifia pains

Have told you legacies of Oyo empire.
Tell me that of your 2 by 2 Benin kingdom[/s]

Lol... Tell me first how Oyo Kingdom was the largest in West Africa before I tell u the legacies of the Benin Kingdom

Its not supposed to be that hard na cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Etinosa1234: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2021
U don go drop lie wey u nor fit defend grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Nisiw365: 9:33am On Jul 26, 2021
Etinosa1234:

Lol... Tell me first how Oyo Kingdom was the largest in West Africa before I tell u the legacies of the Benin Kingdom

Its not supposed to be that hard na cheesy
Have given you the examples above.
Now tell me legacies of 2 by 2 Benin kingdom with 4 local governments in Edo state

1 Like

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Etinosa1234: 9:36am On Jul 26, 2021
Nisiw365:
.[s]
Have given you the examples above.
Now tell me legacies of 2 by 2 Benin kingdom with 4 local governments in Edo state [/s]

One of ur supposed legacies is a lie and I want u to prove otherwise

How was ur 4 by 4 Oyo kingdom the largest in West Africa when Sokoto Caliphate was bigger than it already

First answer my questions then I'll tell u the legacies of Benin kingdom grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by UGBE634: 9:36am On Jul 26, 2021
Nisiw365:

Shut up. Oyo empire is greater than your 2 by 2 kingdom

Today Oyo state has the largest population and largest landmass in southern nigeria

Oyo is the largest subgroup of yorubas today in osun, Oyo,kwara and Ogun states

Even ikoyi in Lagos is a man named onikoyi who migrated from Oyo

Oyo Yoruba is the central Yoruba spoken today

Even the named Yoruba was coined from Oyo ro ba which means Oyo is king

These are evidences of an empire unlike Benin with 500k population with 2 by 2 landmass
If you want to do your analysis this way, you will fail woefully, you know how many tribes owe their origin to Benin today. The Olubadan is not under the Alaafin of Oyo today. I said not influence, you know how many monarchs are in Oyo today? all of who are Independent of the Alaafin. , you can't compare Benin city with any of your shithole capital be it Oyo, Ife anyone. Benin was a melting pot, Aside Yoruba, many Other groups in Nigeria know Benin and not Ife, Benin influence extends beyond Benin, Benin has a soft power over many other groups in southern Nigeria. the Igbos know Benin they call it Idu, The Eastern Yoruba towns know Benin and not Ife, The Urhobos know Benin and not Ife, they call it Aka, The Esans Etsako and Owans know Benin and not Ife, They call it EDO, even many Ijaws know Benin and not Ife, They call it Igodo, what the hell is the significant of your shithole enclaves like Oyo Ife to national historical discuss when their significance don't extend outside their immediate Group.
In terms of landmass and population you can't compare Benin city and Benin kingdom to your shiity Oyo town and people.

11 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Nisiw365: 9:38am On Jul 26, 2021
Etinosa1234:

One of ur supposed legacies is a lie and I want u to prove otherwise

How was ur 4 by 4 Oyo kingdom the largest in West Africa when Sokoto Caliphate was bigger than it already

First answer my questions then I'll tell u the legacies of Benin kingdom grin
Stop ranting like a lunatic. Its up there for you to read. Oyo empire is the largest in west Africa and spans till Togo, Benin republic, Ghana
Now tell me that of your 2 by 2 kingdom with 4 local governmentd

2 Likes

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Nisiw365: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2021
UGBE634:
If you want to do your analysis this way, you will fail woefully, you know how many tribes owe their origin to Benin today. The Olubadan is not under the Alaafin of Oyo today. I said not influence, you know how many monarchs are in Oyo today? all of who are Independent of the Alaafin. Oyo as a town can't even be properly, you can't compare Benin city with any of your shithole capital be it Oyo, Ife anyone. Benin was a melting port, Aside Yoruba, many Other groups in Nigeria know Benin and not Ife, Benin influence extends beyond Benin, Benin has a soft power over many other groups in southern Nigeria. the Igbos know Benin they call it Idu, The Eastern Yoruba towns know Benin and not Ife, The Urhobos know Benin and not Ife, they call it Aka, The Esans Etsako and Owans know Benin and not Ife, They call it EDO, even many Ijaws know Benin and not Ife, They call it Igodo, what the hell is the significant of your shithole enclaves like Oyo Ife to national historical discuss when their significance don't extend outside their immediate Group.
In terms of landmass and population you can't compare Benin city and Benin kingdom to your shiity Oyo town and people.
You're a lunatic.
Ibadan are majorly ethnic Oyo incase you don't know
Your 2 by 2 Benin kingdom consists of only 4 local governments. Urhobo don't speak Benin

Are you dart or an illiterate. Google and wikki are there for you to use. Oyo is the largest in landmass in south nigeria while Ibadan is the largest city in west africa

When talking about shitty people, everyone knows thats Benin with your legacy in armed robbery and prostitution.

No one knows your Benin nor its 2 by 2 kingdom outside your Edo state , so stop flattering yourself.

Oyo is known all over the world. Example of such are yorubas in Brazil

There are even oyo groups in Edo state today to tell you the influence of Oyo empire

1 Like

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Etinosa1234: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2021
Nisiw365:

Stop ranting like a lunatic. Its up there for you to read. Oyo empire is the largest in west Africa and spans till Togo, Benin republic, Ghana

U are very dumb ... Go and do ur research..

Ur Oyo kingdom was not bigger than

Ashanti Empire
Ghana Empire
Mali Empire
Songhai Empire
Sokoto Caliphate

U are actually the real lunatic cheesy.. u can't even prove ur claims...

Go and sleep boy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Nisiw365: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2021
Etinosa1234:

U are very dumb ... Go and do ur research..

Ur Oyo kingdom was not bigger than

Ashanti Empire
Ghana Empire
Mali Empire
Songhai Empire
Sokoto Caliphate

U are actually the real lunatic cheesy.. u can't even prove ur claims...

Go and sleep boy cheesy
Shut up lunatic dumbo. Oyo is greater than all of them. I know that you're in pains that Oyo is greater than your backward Benin kingdom

1 Like

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by UGBE634: 9:48am On Jul 26, 2021
Nisiw365:

You're a lunatic.
Ibadan are majorly ethnic Oyo incase you don't know
Your 2 by 2 Benin kingdom consists of only 4 local governments. Urhobo don't speak Benin

Are you dart or an illiterate. Google and wikki are there for you to use. Oyo is the largest in landmass in south nigeria while Ibadan is the largest city in west africa

When talking about shitty people, everyone knows thats Benin with your legacy in armed robbery and prostitution.

No one knows your Benin nor its 2 by 2 kingdom outside your Edo state , so stop flattering yourself.

Oyo is known all over the world. Example of such are yorubas in Brazil

There are even oyo groups in Edo state today to tell you the influence of Oyo empire
Benin is not four local government, we are seven local government and we are the majority in Edo state, That seven local government is greater than the other 11, There are about 2.1 million registered voters in Edo state about 1.2 million came from Benin speaking areas. That is to show you that 7 is greater than 11

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by jeff1607(m): 9:48am On Jul 26, 2021
Nisiw365:

Smh

2 Likes

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Nisiw365: 9:51am On Jul 26, 2021
jeff1607:

Smh
Benin miscreant in sifia pains

1 Like

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Etinosa1234: 9:51am On Jul 26, 2021
Nisiw365:

When talking about shitty people... Every one knows that Yoruba with your legacy in skull mining, armed robbery , cultism cheesy

smiley

cheesy cheesy see this clown

Which tribe owns the artefacts that fill museums allover Europe and America

Ur tears won't allow u see the truth grin grin

Pls.where did u see Oyo groups in Edo..

Fyi, Oyo Empire never stretch to Edo state

Go and read ur books and stop regurgitating Yoruba blogs cheesy

1 Like

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Etinosa1234: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2021
jeff1607:

Smh

Shebi u see say this guy dey really talk spoil grin grin

1 Like

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Etinosa1234: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2021
Nisiw365:
[s]
Shut up lunatic dumbo. Oyo is greater than all of them. I know that you're in pains that Oyo is greater than your backward Benin kingdom[/s]

Are you begging me to believe ur lies? cheesy

No I would not...try and convince me Better grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Nisiw365: 9:56am On Jul 26, 2021
UGBE634:
Benin is not four local government, we are seven local government and we are the majority in Edo state, That seven local government is greater than the other 11, There are about 2.1 million registered voters in Edo state about 1.2 million came from Benin speaking areas. That is to show you that 7 is greater than 11
Continue deceiving yourself. The total population of Edo state is 3m while benins are 500k

1 Like

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Nisiw365: 9:56am On Jul 26, 2021
Etinosa1234:

Are you begging me to believe ur lies? cheesy

No I would not...try and convince me Better grin cheesy
Sifia pains

1 Like

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Etinosa1234: 9:59am On Jul 26, 2021
Nisiw365:

Continue deceiving yourself. The total population of Edo state is 3m while benins are 500k

Issalie.. Benins are just 3

Me, ugbe and slawrmir

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Etinosa1234: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2021
Nisiw365:

Sifia pains

I understand... Just don't take anything to.harm ur self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by UGBE634: 10:18am On Jul 26, 2021
Nisiw365:

Benin city and towns she has formed continuous seamless conurbation with like Eyean, Egor, Use, Oluku, Ovbiogie, Oghede, Ugbiyioko, Evbotubu, Egbean, will take off
your Osun state alongside with Ekiti, with dead towns everywhere, let alone the entire Edo south, If you believe that census you will believe anything, a small town like Uselu did 140,000, even with their fictitious population census in 2006. Go figure let alone how many towns that have sprang up in recent time. Auchi has since grown to become a formidable force in Edo state displacing Ekpoma as the second largest town in Edo state. Ovia north east is becoming urbanized rapidly (over 2300 kilometers square) because of her proximity to Benin. Benin is even eating up to Ekiadolor and rapidly urbanizing her.

Demographia did an analysis and placed Benin as the sixth largest city with about two million persons, I checked the landmass on which these two millions persons were settled. And I found out the analysis was just immediate Benin that was what they meant with their term "built up"with about 480kilometres square. Other parts which are regarded as Benin city today and are with heavy population were not even included.

Edo state can't be less than 8 million today and there can't be less than 5million Binis today in the world. Know this and know peace we are not Itsekiris

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by jeff1607(m): 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nisiw365:

Benin miscreant in sifia pains

Can you trace your pedigree to the 9th generation?

1 Like

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Nisiw365: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
jeff1607:

Can you trace your pedigree to the 9th generation?
Yes I can

1 Like

Re: How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri by Nisiw365: 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
UGBE634:
Benin city and towns she has formed continuous seamless conurbation with like Eyean, Egor, Use, Oluku, Ovbiogie, Oghede, Ugbiyioko, Evbotubu, Egbean, will take off
your Osun state alongside with Ekiti, with dead towns everywhere, let alone the entire Edo south, If you believe that census you will believe anything, a small town like Uselu did 140,000, even with their fictitious population census in 2006. Go figure let alone how many towns that have sprang up in recent time. Auchi has since grown to become a formidable force in Edo state displacing Ekpoma as the second largest town in Edo state. Ovia north east is becoming urbanized rapidly (over 2300 kilometers square) because of her proximity to Benin. Benin is even eating up to Ekiadolor and rapidly urbanizing her. Demographia did an analysis and placed Benin as the sixth largest city with about two million persons, I checked the landmass on which these two millions persons were settled. And I found out the analysis was just immediate Benin that was what they meant with their term "built up"with about 480kilometres square Other parts which are regarded as Benin citytoday and are with heavy population were not even included. Edo state can't be less than 8 million today and there can't be less than 5million Binis today in the world. Know this and know peace we are not Itsekiris
Continue deceiving yourself. Edo state population is 3 million while Benin are 500k

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges / Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) / Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.