Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Have You Dated Your Neighbour Before? Share Your Experience. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Dated Your Neighbour Before? Share Your Experience. (1422 Views)

Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? / Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Dated Your Neighbour Before? Share Your Experience. by OPTOSUN(m): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2021
Re: Have You Dated Your Neighbour Before? Share Your Experience. by MadamVanessa(f): 11:14am On Jul 22, 2021
That year eh

Both of us were tenant. While i was a student , he was a truck driver. Very young and smart young man.

I cannot boldly say we were dating, but i can say we were sex mate... Dude was so good in banging, i must confess, he drives me crazy, and he was the first guy ever to give me the sweetest orgasm. I can't just forget Ekanem, no! Not so quick.
Re: Have You Dated Your Neighbour Before? Share Your Experience. by Bigredmachine: 11:17am On Jul 22, 2021
So this lady and her mum packed into the compound... And we started something... 2 years after they packed in we moved away from the compound, she thought my moving away would end the relationship, but I did not end it cos she was nice...

This lady is in search of true love, before I met her though I was a playmaker, she really changed a lot in me, she would not give me that breathing space (this sometimes sickens me),

she will call me almost 6 times a day, I now sees her calls as disturbances in my life, though I have vowed never to double date again with this lady in my life...

She's just so loving and caring, adorable and gorgeous... But hell no I don't see us getting married... I have my reasons...

Long and short is that she's choking me with her show of I care for you by calling me every now and then... Just to ask me some questions I tend to call stupid by my own standard ( have u eaten, what are u doing now)

but I don't want to hurt her by telling her her calls sometimes are disturbing my life and those her rubbish questions annoys me... grin grin
Re: Have You Dated Your Neighbour Before? Share Your Experience. by osamz007: 11:18am On Jul 22, 2021
MadamVanessa:
That year eh

Both of us were tenant. While i was a student , he was a truck driver. Very young and smart young man.

I cannot boldly say we were dating, but i can say we were sex mate... Dude was so good in banging, i must confess, he drives me crazy, and he was the first guy ever to give me the sweetest orgasm. I can't just forget Ekanem, no! Not so quick.

Remember to shave your beards dude

7 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Your Neighbour Before? Share Your Experience. by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:19am On Jul 22, 2021
yes her name was..........no point lyingcheesy

[img]https://media./images/40b7270762218fec2833ba7b7b258d1e/tenor.gif[/img]let me wait for the pros here
Re: Have You Dated Your Neighbour Before? Share Your Experience. by MadamVanessa(f): 11:21am On Jul 22, 2021
osamz007:

Remember to shave your beards dude
Okay
Re: Have You Dated Your Neighbour Before? Share Your Experience. by Amotolongbo(f): 11:30am On Jul 22, 2021
MadamVanessa:
That year eh

What does one expect from a truck driver with daily hard work and strong endurance?

He is going to drive you like his truck.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Your Neighbour Before? Share Your Experience. by longetivity(m): 11:50am On Jul 22, 2021
MadamVanessa:
That year eh

you this boy again cheesy
Re: Have You Dated Your Neighbour Before? Share Your Experience. by Benki003(m): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
Well am not a guy that date neighbors but, earlier this year I started dating one of my neighbors she so nice cute and a great kisser meh but we never had chance to make out she's always monitoring me we have a shop on the same street, sometimes when she's passing or she passes then she would call and tell me that she saw me in the shop smiling grin cheesy meh it wasn't funny but we're still dating though until I taste the nunu grin grin

Before man go japa cool shocked cool
Re: Have You Dated Your Neighbour Before? Share Your Experience. by Klass99(f): 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Your Neighbour Before? Share Your Experience. by Bigredmachine: 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
MadamVanessa:
That year eh

That's solely because u have not met the guy behind the BIGREDMACHINE cheesy
Re: Have You Dated Your Neighbour Before? Share Your Experience. by Lamanii22(f): 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
None of my neighbors were even attractive....
Re: Have You Dated Your Neighbour Before? Share Your Experience. by chieni(f): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
Benki003:
Well am not a guy that date neighbors but, earlier this year I started dating one of my neighbors she so nice cute and a great kisser meh but we never had chance to make out she's always monitoring me we have a shop on the same street, sometimes when she's passing or she passes then she would call and tell me that she saw me in the shop smiling grin cheesy meh it wasn't funny but we're still dating though until I taste the nunu grin grin

Before man go japa cool shocked cool
Na dem. You had better let her go if your intent is to break up with her, let her me. Na you go still say in future you wan marry virgin.
Re: Have You Dated Your Neighbour Before? Share Your Experience. by Imustnottalk: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2021
No experience I dey find sef

(1) (Reply)

My Best Friend Is Showing Interest In My Sister_in_law / When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? / Ex Gf Or Real Wife Abroad?advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.