Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

What's Your Take On Match-making? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Take On Match-making? (582 Views)

D Reply A Lady Gave To Her Prospective Date During A Midnight Match- Making Show / Create A Classic Profile On Match Dating Site / Church Match Making: Would You Let Your Pastor Choose Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Take On Match-making? by TeamLeader(m): 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
I've never had the experience before. I mean introducing or referring someone with the opposite sex for a relationship then marriage if things work out well between them but am thinking of match making my friend with a very good lady at my working place but am skeptical about it.

Here is the scenerio. There is a guy my junior and a good guy to me. He respects me and looking up to me in everything. He is in a relationship with a lady. Both of them were so close to me. The lady always tells to me about everything going on in-between them and I always advises both of them but the guy is not serious with the girl and she is dying emotionally and the girl told me point blank that she is not happy with him that she is done with him. I tried to fix the problem but the guy isn't serious and careless with the girl. He is always after money and not the girl.

If no be say me I don marry na me for marry the girl because she is a very good lady and very hard-working too. Not all those that looks for money from men in fact shes a wife material. Now there is this my guy gangan. My real G, very good person too because am so sure they match and the girl will be happy with him and he has not been lucky too in a relationship but ready to marry. So am thinking of connecting the lady with him.

But my fear is that if the guy eventually finds out I took the lady to my friend I don't know what his reaction would be towards me that I took his girlfriend away from him. And He is not serious with her. in fact the lady has been telling me that she wants to go with someone else for sometimes now but I tried to persuade her to let me talk with the guy that he'll change but the guy never change so I want my friend to marry her if possible.

Guys I don't know how to go about it.

Have you had any experience in match-Making or referrals before? Let's Share experience.

Pardon my grammar abeg I nor too go school.

Thanks
Re: What's Your Take On Match-making? by donbachi(m): 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
I dont like it..cos i no wan hear "i never wanted him/her,its just because u introduced him/her to me". And the bible did not say " he who friends findeth a wife for".

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On Match-making? by TeamLeader(m): 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
donbachi:
I dont like it..cos i no wan hear "i never wanted him/her,its just because u introduced him/her to me". And the bible did not say " he who friends findeth a wife for".

Yeah I got it but we have cases in the Bible where referral for marriage work now. Isaac wife as example

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On Match-making? by TeamLeader(m): 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
I guess this can work. Because we have lots of very good people that are not lucky in a relationship or marriage.

What's your take?
Re: What's Your Take On Match-making? by MightySparrow: 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
Marriage is a game of luck. how you get your spouse is not as important as the two of you working things out. The product of a marriage largely depends on moral and spiritual background of the duo involved, matchmaking is not evil.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On Match-making? by Queenserah26(f): 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
I can't relate though. This relationship thing ehn, I'm still learning.

Back to the topic, it rarely works.
Re: What's Your Take On Match-making? by Moz22: 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
All scam and bullshit
Re: What's Your Take On Match-making? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
grin
The only time I tried that shiit,I ended up collecting all the blames because las las,the whole thing cast...
Re: What's Your Take On Match-making? by TeamLeader(m): 4:54am On Jul 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
The only time I tried that shiit,I ended up collecting all the blames because las las,the whole thing cast...

That's my fear bro. Make dem no go de blame me later
Re: What's Your Take On Match-making? by TeamLeader(m): 4:55am On Jul 23, 2021
Moz22:
All scam and bullshit

Some still works I guess
Re: What's Your Take On Match-making? by Obakashdee(m): 4:58am On Jul 23, 2021
This one pass me o, I once match made my friend to a lady friend also, after some years, the lady was calling me to ask me if I know if my friend used her for ritual, e gba mi ke? How will I know kwanu please o. So it’s two ways prepare for both
Re: What's Your Take On Match-making? by Moz22: 8:35am On Jul 23, 2021
TeamLeader:

Some still works I guess
I'm glad you were just guessing
Re: What's Your Take On Match-making? by Bola146(f): 8:37am On Jul 23, 2021
grin If she is happy in the relationship, let her be but if the guy is still guessing and your padi is responsible, abeg pass her to him. I have seen a lot of things like that. Some guys ( male and female) are still regreting taking some people for granted in a relationship.
Re: What's Your Take On Match-making? by TeamLeader(m): 9:30am On Jul 23, 2021
Bola146:
grin If she is happy in the relationship, let her be but if the guy is still guessing and your padi is responsible, abeg pass her to him. I have seen a lot of things like that. Some guys ( male and female) are still regreting taking some people for granted in a relationship.

Yea exactly. I've once lost a good girl too that's why I want my friend to date the girl

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On Match-making? by Bola146(f): 9:52am On Jul 23, 2021
TeamLeader:

Yea exactly. I've once lost a good girl too that's why I want my friend to date the girl

Let the lady decide on her own

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Forget About Her? / My Nigerian Boyfriend Goes Mad When Other Men Look At Me / Why Do People Always Communicate With Their Ex's?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.