Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,954 members, 7,956,593 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

Church Match Making: Would You Let Your Pastor Choose Your Spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Church Match Making: Would You Let Your Pastor Choose Your Spouse? (968 Views)

Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Match Making: Would You Let Your Pastor Choose Your Spouse? by MissRaine69(f): 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
What is everyone’s take regarding this type of matchmaking? Should the union fail whose to blame?
Re: Church Match Making: Would You Let Your Pastor Choose Your Spouse? by Johnpaul01: 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
A pastor cannot even choose clothes for me, not to talk of wife

1 Like

Re: Church Match Making: Would You Let Your Pastor Choose Your Spouse? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
it's you I'm going to blame undecided
Re: Church Match Making: Would You Let Your Pastor Choose Your Spouse? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
Will my pastor also help me to manage my home?
Re: Church Match Making: Would You Let Your Pastor Choose Your Spouse? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
capital NO
any pastor doin vision for me on who will be my spouse is jus wasting his time cheesy

1 Like

Re: Church Match Making: Would You Let Your Pastor Choose Your Spouse? by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
That's not gonna happen in my own case.... No Pastor would choose a spouse for me...
Re: Church Match Making: Would You Let Your Pastor Choose Your Spouse? by MissRaine69(f): 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
darol4real:
Will my pastor also help me to manage my home?
This is something that is happening in Nigeria hence the question.
Re: Church Match Making: Would You Let Your Pastor Choose Your Spouse? by MissRaine69(f): 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lordtimothy66:
it's you I'm going to blame undecided
How so?
Re: Church Match Making: Would You Let Your Pastor Choose Your Spouse? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
If your parent insist on it
Re: Church Match Making: Would You Let Your Pastor Choose Your Spouse? by 2buffagain(m): 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
I can seek spiritual insight on someone I am ALREADY thinking of marrying...but I'm not interested in being actively matched with anyone.
That one is 100% my pick.

It is only some silly church-girls who like that kind of thing.
Some of them will even tell the guy that wants to take them out to dinner to go and register his intention with their pastor sef.

Such clueless individuals are to be avoided because nothing will go on between you 2 that will not be used as sermon by her pastor the following sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Church Match Making: Would You Let Your Pastor Choose Your Spouse? by MissRaine69(f): 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
Tundexxy:
If your parent insist on it
I refer to a pastor not parents

1 Like

Re: Church Match Making: Would You Let Your Pastor Choose Your Spouse? by MJBOLT: 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
I don't have a pastor
Re: Church Match Making: Would You Let Your Pastor Choose Your Spouse? by Pusyiter(m): 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
MissRaine69:
What is everyone’s take regarding this type of matchmaking? Should the union fail whose to blame?
There is nothing wrong as long as it is the dream personality. If a Pastor matchmakes missraine69 and pusyiter won't he/she be happy lipsrsealed grin
Re: Church Match Making: Would You Let Your Pastor Choose Your Spouse? by MissRaine69(f): 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
Pusyiter:

There is nothing wrong as long as it is the dream personality. If a Pastor matchmakes missraine69 and pusyiter won't he/she be happy lipsrsealed grin
No she is a pragmatic sort of person. Being compatible with with no religious connotations comes first.
Re: Church Match Making: Would You Let Your Pastor Choose Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
I know my dear....but I kick against it every time and I know of churches that does it alot
MissRaine69:

This is something that is happening in Nigeria hence the question.
Re: Church Match Making: Would You Let Your Pastor Choose Your Spouse? by Pusyiter(m): 8:18am On Dec 20, 2018
MissRaine69:

No she is a pragmatic sort of person. Being compatible with with no religious connotations comes first.
Still on still, saying same stuff grin
Re: Church Match Making: Would You Let Your Pastor Choose Your Spouse? by kunleweb: 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
2buffagain:
I can seek spiritual insight on someone I am ALREADY thinking of marrying...but I'm not interested in being actively matched with anyone.
That one is 100% my pick.

It is only some silly church-girls who like that kind of thing.
Some of them will even tell the guy that wants to take them out to dinner to go and register his intention with their pastor sef.

Such clueless individuals are to be avoided because nothing will go on between you 2 that will not be used as sermon by her pastor the following sunday.

grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Your Woman (what Women Want). / Nigeria And Philippines Beauty War Breaks Out On Facebook / Video Of How A Woman Made Love To Her Brother Unknowingly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.