Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack (1315 Views)

Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack by Niece: 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
“Yahushua did not sack Judas after the betrayal”, Daddy Freeze reacts to Living Faith Church sacking its pastors.

The Free The Nation Online Church In Christ leader, Ifedayo Olarinde popularly known as Daddy Freeze has reacted to the sacked of some pastors by the Living Faith Church, WonderTv Media reports.

Recall that days ago a video went viral showing some Living Faith pastors displaying their sacked letters and stating that they were sacked by the church due to their inability to meet up with the financial target given them by the church.

Reacting to it, Daddy Freeze took to his IG page and penned down a statement that says;
“When the church becomes nothing more than a Financial Target driven business.

Yahushua did not even sack Judas after the betrayal, so which one is ‘Church Growth Index’ again.�
Christianity in Nigeria has become a business, let’s tell ourselves the truth.
~FRZ”.

https://.com/yahushua-did-not-sack-judas-after-the-betrayal-daddy-freeze-reacts-to-living-faith-church-sacking-its-pastors/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack by FarahAideed: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
This one only has mouth when he sees christians ...I have never heard him try to criticize Buhari or Bandit or Boko Haram or Islam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack by Niece: 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
FarahAideed:
This one only has mouth when he sees christians ...I have never heard him try to criticize Buhari or Bandit or Boko Haram or Islam
Dey no born nam well.

5 Likes

Re: Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack by triple996(m): 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
Daddy freeze really dishing it out bad bad

2 Likes

Re: Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack by triple996(m): 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
FarahAideed:
Uncle face ur front grin
I thought Christianity is d religion of tolerance

4 Likes

Re: Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack by Manigie: 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
Uncle has come out to look for attention again. With the killings and atrocities going on in the country, you no fit talk, na this matter carry you comot. Spits

1 Like

Re: Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack by wwwihy: 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
triple996:
Daddy freeze really dishing it out bad bad

Re: Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack by musa234(m): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
90% of churches in Nigeria are for business purposes... It's so shameful and unfortunate that millions of Christians are just too gullible and brainwashed to know this.

2 Likes

Re: Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack by Militant30: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
G
Re: Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack by orisa37: 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
OYEDEPO IS NOT YAUSHUA. OYEDEPO IS ONLY AN APOSTLE OF CHRIST JESUS.

1 Like

Re: Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack by ablejesus26(m): 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
Says a man who sleeps with people's wives.

1 Like

Re: Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack by orisa37: 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
OYEDEPO IS NOT YAUSHUA. OYEDEPO IS ONLY AN APOSTLE OF CHRIST JESUS. JUDAS WAS A THIEF TREASURER WHICH PETER WOULD HAVE SACKED IF CHRIST HADN'T EXERCISED POWER AND INTUITION TO HANDLE JUDAS.
Re: Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack by orisa37: 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
EQUATE OYEDEPO TO ANY OF PETER, JAMES AND JOHN

AND CHRIST TO ACTING THE DISCERNING SPIRIT OF GOD ON EARTH.
Re: Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack by OloshoMan: 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
I still don't know why christians find it difficult to accept the truth even though they preach it all the time. Church businesses are booming here because all these christians no actually get critical thinking.
Can't forget the day our pastor removed his shoes in front of the alter and asked people to line up and start putting their feet inside His shoes and that all their problems will be over. Omo see rushing. My anger is that the man is an illetrate but how he managed
to convincee a congregation full of university graduates to do this still baffles me today. Like, how is this supposed to make you progress? How? It's high time we teach critical thinking in universities cos our people don't think.

Thank God I'm an atheist sha.

3 Likes

Re: Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack by Kobojunkie: 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
musa234:
90% of churches in Nigeria are for business purposes... It's so shameful and unfortunate that millions of Christians are just too gullible and brainwashed to know this.
All of your churches are businesses and this is from the very very inception of the idea itself. undecided

1 Like

Re: Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack by Kobojunkie: 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
orisa37:
OYEDEPO IS NOT YAUSHUA. OYEDEPO IS ONLY AN APOSTLE OF CHRIST JESUS. JUDAS WAS A THIEF TREASURER WHICH PETER WOULD HAVE SACKED IF CHRIST HADN'T EXERCISED POWER AND INTUITION TO HANDLE JUDAS.
You are not making any sense at all. undecided

1 Like

Re: Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack by orisa37: 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:

AND YOU DON'T HAVE UNDERSTANDING.

1 Like

Re: Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack by kingxsamz(m): 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
He can collect tithe and offering and pray for his members to be fruitful, but he can't pray for his own pastors to be fruitful.
No be small thing. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack by orisa37: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:

AND YOU DON'T HAVE UNDERSTANDING. FROZEN IDIOT.
Re: Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack by kingxsamz(m): 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
FarahAideed:

You just indirectly called another religion a "terrorist organisation".. Now has anyone come for your head or killed you yet?
If Daddy Freeze gives you sleepless nights, why not join Bokoharam or Islam so that you can harm him? undecided

1 Like

Re: Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack by FarahAideed: 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
kingxsamz:

You just indirectly called another religion a "terrorist organisation".. Now has anyone come for your head or killed you yet?
If Daddy Freeze gives you sleepless nights, why not join Bokoharam or Islam so that you can harm him? undecided

Where did I call any religion a Terrorist org?
Re: Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack by Kobojunkie: 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
orisa37:
This has nothing to do with my understanding of this. undecided
Re: Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack by Broveens42(m): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
OloshoMan:
I still don't know why christians find it difficult to accept the truth even though they preach it all the time. Church businesses are booming here because all these christians no actually get critical thinking.
Can't forget the day our pastor removed his shoes in front of the alter and asked people to line up and start putting their feet inside His shoes and that all their problems will be over. Omo see rushing. My anger is that the man is an illetrate but how managed a convince a congregation full of university graduates to do this still baffles me today. Like, how is this supposed to make you progress? How? It's high time we teach critical thinking in universities cos our people don't think.

grin
Re: Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack by Broveens42(m): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
orisa37:

You have been so indoctrinated that you are happy not to make sense in advance grin

2 Likes

Re: Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack by kingxsamz(m): 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
FarahAideed:

Where did I call any religion a Terrorist org?

Lol, you're insinuating that the Muslims will attack him or something if he mentions them. Abi no be so?
Re: Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack by Gambit23: 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
FarahAideed:

While he's focusing on Christians, u can equally focus on bandits and buhari
Re: Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack by Halle000: 1:58am On Jul 23, 2021
The Founder Of Winners Church Has Replied To The Reason Why He Sacked His Pastor In His Ministries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBWhuX1LzB4
Re: Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack by orisa37: 6:10am On Jul 23, 2021
Broveens42:

You have been so indoctrinated that you are happy not to make sense in advance grin

Indoctrinated by who? I have FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS. I have Faith in NAIRALAND that it might be used for the GOOD OF NIGERIA.
Re: Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack by orisa37: 6:16am On Jul 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
This has nothing to do with my understanding of this. undecided

Think. Kobojunkie think.
Re: Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack by 2dominate: 7:23am On Jul 23, 2021
FarahAideed:
Lets not deny the truth, we all know why they sacked those pastors

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know What Destiny Really Is? / Questions About Islamic Schools and Education / Jesus Is Lord! I Proclaim His Powers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.