Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,156 members, 7,821,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack (1332 Views)

Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack by Splinz(m): 7:41am On Jul 23, 2021
The question to daddy Freeze is: Where was Judas after the betrayal?

A. Still with Jesus, continuing as one of the 12,

B. ??

Daddy Freeze just like being stupid for no reason. I'm not holding brief for anybody, neither for Oyedepo nor his church.
Re: Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack by Nktessy(f): 10:40am On Jul 23, 2021
Whatever be the reason for their sack. Their time is up. U can now employ them. Thank you.
2dominate:

Lets not deny the truth, we all know why they sacked those pastors
Re: Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack by 2dominate: 10:54am On Jul 23, 2021
Nktessy:
Whatever be the reason for their sack. Their time is up. U can now employ them. Thank you.
You will do better than them, i want to employ you for my new
business
church

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul The Apostle Lied! He Contradicts Jesus True & Divine Message. / Theists, Prove YOUR God Exists / According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.