Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator (1309 Views)

Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by TenQ: 12:43am On Jun 30, 2023
Disturbing the Standard Islamic Narrative that Jubril is the Holy Spirit

Today, we shall just study a few verses of the Quran and show the denial of the Islamic Narratives of the true Identity of the Holy Spirit in the Quran.
Quran 19:16-19
وَٱذْكُرْ فِى ٱلْكِتَـٰبِ مَرْيَمَ إِذِ ٱنتَبَذَتْ مِنْ أَهْلِهَا مَكَانًۭا شَرْقِيًّۭا ١٦ فَٱتَّخَذَتْ مِن دُونِهِمْ حِجَابًۭا فَأَرْسَلْنَآ إِلَيْهَا رُوحَنَا فَتَمَثَّلَ لَهَا بَشَرًۭا سَوِيًّۭا ١٧ قَالَتْ إِنِّىٓ أَعُوذُ بِٱلرَّحْمَـٰنِ مِنكَ إِن كُنتَ تَقِيًّۭا ١٨ قَالَ إِنَّمَآ أَنَا۠ رَسُولُ رَبِّكِ لِأَهَبَ لَكِ غُلَـٰمًۭا زَكِيًّۭا ١٩
16. And make mention of Mary in the Scripture, when she had withdrawn from her people to a chamber looking East, 17. And had chosen seclusion from them. Then We sent unto her Our Spirit and it assumed for her the likeness of a perfect man. 18. She said: Lo! I seek refuge in the Beneficent One from thee, if thou art Allah-fearing. 19. He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son.

FACTS:
1. Allah sent to Mary his Spirit ("Our Spirit"= رُوحَنَا = ruhana)
2. The Spirit assumed the form of a Perfect Man
3. The Spirit claimed to be a Messenger of Allah
4. The Spirit Bestowed or Gave Mary a Faultless Son (Jesus)

Quran 66:12
وَمَرْيَمَ ٱبْنَتَ عِمْرَٰنَ ٱلَّتِىٓ أَحْصَنَتْ فَرْجَهَا فَنَفَخْنَا فِيهِ مِن رُّوحِنَا وَصَدَّقَتْ بِكَلِمَـٰتِ رَبِّهَا وَكُتُبِهِۦ وَكَانَتْ مِنَ ٱلْقَـٰنِتِينَ ١٢
And Mary, daughter of 'Imran, who guarded her vagina, therefore We breathed into it of Our Spirit. And she put faith in the words of her Lord and His scriptures, and was of the obedient.

FACTS:
1. The One who Blew into the Private Part of Mary was Allah himself (We (Allah) blew into it)
2. Whatever was Blown by Allah is of Allah's Spirit

OBSERVABLES:
1. The Spirit of Allah is not an Attribute of Allah: it is a Living Being
How do we know?
-He assumed the form of a perfect man
-He claimed to be a messenger of Allah
-He gave Jesus to Mary

2. Allah was the one who gave Mary the pregnancy of Jesus
How do we know?
-He was the one who blew into the private part of Mary
-He is therefore then the Messenger who came to Mary as a perfect Man

Here is a Few Hadiths that may be of help to you
Sunan an-Nasa'i 1048: Book 12, Hadith 20
It was narrated that Aishah said:
"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to say when bowing: 'Subbuhun Quddusun Rabbul-mala'ikati war-ruh (Perfect, Most Holy, is the Lord of the angels and the spirit ).'"

Sahih Muslim 487a: Book 4, Hadith 253
'A'isha reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace he upon him) used to pronounce while bowing and prostrating himself:
All Glorious, All Holy, Lord of the Angels and the Spirit.

Showing that Just as Allah is the Lord of Man, angels and Jinns, he is also the Lord of the Spirit
Note:
In the two hadiths, the word Spirit is SINGULAR

Please, Don't just Repeat the standard Islamic Narrative without Backing it up with the Quran
Questions:
1. Is Angel Gabriel (Jibril) the Creator of Jesus (as he gave Mary the pregnancy Jesus)?
2. Is there a single Ayah of the Quran that shows that the Holy Spirit is Angel Gabriel?
3. According to Islamic narratives, Man is made of Mud, Jinns are made of smokeless fire and Angels are made of Light. Can you show a single verse of the Quran where Angels are spirits?
4. If Gabriel is an Angel but Angels are not Spirits, is this not a proof that Jubril is not a spirit not to speak of being the Holy Spirit?
5. Since Muslims claim to be spiritual: What is a spirit?
6. What is the relationship of a person who impregnates a woman to the Baby called? Is Jibril therefore the Father of Jesus?

If you think that Jubril is the Holy Spirit (according to the standard Islamic narrative), then I CHALLENGE you to answer truthfully the Questions Above.

Please let's make the answers short, direct and precise
Cc:
All my Friends on Nairaland:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji

1 Like

Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by TenQ: 2:12am On Jun 30, 2023
I expect Muslims to ignore this thread for one PRIMARY reason.

There is no escaping the reality of the Quran's message as it is opposite the preferred standard Islamic Narrative!
Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by orisa37: 6:01am On Jun 30, 2023
THAT'S AN ATTEMPT TO THWART THE CAPABILITIES OF THE GRAND ORDER DOMINION.
Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by TenQ: 8:05am On Jun 30, 2023
orisa37:
THAT'S AN ATTEMPT TO THWART THE CAPABILITIES OF THE GRAND ORDER DOMINION.
If the Islamic standard narrative is true, then Jibril is Allah. If Not, Muslims have to define the identity of the Holy Spirit.
QED!

These are Questions Muslims would never ask themselves.
Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by MightySparrow: 8:10am On Jun 30, 2023
Islam is confusion.
Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by TenQ: 8:27am On Jun 30, 2023
MightySparrow:
Islam is confusion.
It is a religion of confusion indeed.

Everything about Islam looks okay until you shine a Light of reason on it. No wonder, Allah commanded Muslims not to ask questions about the Qur'an.

They will certainly run away from this thread as there is no honest answer from them.

A religion that pride itself as spiritual should be able to define what a spirit is!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by MightySparrow: 8:35am On Jun 30, 2023
TenQ:

It is a religion of confusion indeed.

Everything about Islam looks okay until you shine a Light of reason on it. No wonder, Allah commanded Muslims not to ask questions about the Qur'an.

They will certainly run away from this thread as there is no honest answer from them.

A religion that pride itself as spiritual should be able to define what a spirit is!

Allah is a nonexistent scriptural God. Mohammed chose the head demon of Mecca blended it with spurious Jewish scriptures to concort the Qur'an.

He indoctrinated his followers with fear to guide against reason.

P.s:
Antichristian, I pity you.
Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by TenQ: 8:39am On Jun 30, 2023
[quote author=MightySparrow post=124119473][/quote]
The Standard Islamic mantra is:
Don't confuse me with the Truth because I have already made up my mind

I pray that God Himself will open their eyes and hearts to His word and His Spirit!
Amen!

1 Like

Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by TenQ: 8:43am On Jun 30, 2023
MightySparrow:

Allah is a nonexistent scriptural God. Mohammed chose the head demon of Mecca blended it with spurious Jewish scriptures to concort the Qur'an.

He indoctrinated his followers with fear to guide against reason.

P.s:
Antichristian, I pity you.
A religion founded as a business and power venture for a Scammer who fused stories from Everywhere to deceive gullible people using the name and identity of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

No wonder, he didn't find it difficult kissing the black stone or receiving the satanic verses.

I would be surprised if just one of them attempted to answer half of the questions truthfully.
Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by MightySparrow: 8:44am On Jun 30, 2023
TenQ:

The Standard Islamic mantra is:
Don't confuse me with the Truth because I have already made up my mind

I pray that God Himself will open their eyes and hearts to His word and His Spirit!
Amen!

God is doing that already. So many of them are seeing the light. Many of them veil themselves from the light.

There are thousands of christians today in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Iraq,,.. Thanks to the internet. Only our friends here are adamant.
I pray for them anyway that there Stony hearts would be touched.
Good job my brother.
Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by MightySparrow: 8:47am On Jun 30, 2023
TenQ:

A religion founded as a business and power venture for a Scammer who fused stories from Everywhere to deceive gullible people using the name and identity of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

No wonder, he didn't find it difficult kissing the black stone or receiving the satanic verses.

I would be surprised if just one of them attempted to answer half of the questions truthfully.

Don't expect any of them to answer you truthfully. No lies can bring truth. The will qoute from lies to support lies.

Anyway, continue to tell them.

It is our duty.
Cheers.
Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by TenQ: 8:52am On Jun 30, 2023
MightySparrow:

God is doing that already. So many of them are seeing the light. Many of them veil themselves from the light.

There are thousands of christians today in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Iraq,,.. Thanks to the internet. Only our friends here are adamant.
I pray for them anyway that there Stony hearts would be touched.
Good job my brother.
It is difficult to break from the yoke of imprisonment of Islam. Part of the reason is because every Muslim has been taught to hate the Abrahamaic religions of Islam and Christianity.

Till tomorrow I still ask them the Question:
Let's assume that the Christians have deviated from the religion of God by calling Jesus God: What is the offence of the modern day Jews who still practice the Religion of Moses?

Sahih Muslim 2922
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him ; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

Why does Allah hate the Jews this much?
Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by TenQ: 8:55am On Jun 30, 2023
MightySparrow:

Don't expect any of them to answer you truthfully. No lies can bring truth. The will qoute from lies to support lies.

Anyway, continue to tell them.

It is our duty.
Cheers.
Just as the wall of Jericho fell, the wall of imprisonment of Islam will collapse in NIGERIA in JESUS mighty name.

People love Lies and Deception both for themselves and others!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by MightySparrow: 9:07am On Jun 30, 2023
TenQ:

Just as the wall of Jericho fell, the wall of imprisonment of Islam will collapse in NIGERIA in JESUS mighty name.

Amen
Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by MightySparrow: 9:15am On Jun 30, 2023
TenQ:

It is difficult to break from the yoke of imprisonment of Islam. Part of the reason is because every Muslim has been taught to hate the Abrahamaic religions of Islam and Christianity.

Till tomorrow I still ask them the Question:
Let's assume that the Christians have deviated from the religion of God by calling Jesus God: What is the offence of the modern day Jews who still practice the Religion of Moses?

Sahih Muslim 2922
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him ; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

Why does Allah hate the Jews this much?

I have been saying this that Islam is a confusion.
It is stemmed from hate for Jews.
Why would the Jews claim they only have covenant with God?
An average Muslim would not accept this. However, the promise and covenant of God stand sure.
Muslims are just deceiving themselves.
Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by TenQ: 10:02am On Jun 30, 2023
Just see as all of them decided to feign deaf and dumb. The Truth remains constant wherever you take it.

The problem of Islam is LIES right from the root. They tell lies to themselves just as they tell other kinds of lies to others.

All these is from there religious literatures : its a shame only Mohammed can fabricate new revelation from Jibril.
Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by FxMasterz: 10:32am On Jun 30, 2023
TenQ:

Amen

1 Like

Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by FxMasterz: 10:35am On Jun 30, 2023
TenQ:
Just see as all of them decided to feign deaf and dumb. The Truth remains constant wherever you take it.

The problem of Islam is LIES right from the root. They tell lies to themselves just as they tell other kinds of lies to others.

All these is from there religious literatures : its a shame only Mohammed can fabricate new revelation from Jibril.
Is there anything they call Sunnah lies? I'm aware of Taqqiya lies. I learnt that Sunnah lies are lies told to make Allah look bigger. It has reward's for the Muslim. I just need some clarifications.
Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by TenQ: 10:36am On Jun 30, 2023
MightySparrow:

I have been saying this that Islam is a confusion.
It is stemmed from hate for Jews.
Why would the Jews claim they only have covenant with God?
An average Muslim would not accept this. However, the promise and covenant of God stand sure.
Muslims are just deceiving themselves.
Since Mohammed could receive the Qur'an from satan without knowing. Only God knows how much of the so-called inspiration is from satan. Only Satan seeks for the extermination of the Jews. It is not his first attempt at that.
Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by TenQ: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2023
FxMasterz:

Is there anything they call Sunnah lies? I'm aware of Taqqiya lies. I learnt that Sunnah lies are lies told to make Allah look bigger. It has reward's for the Muslim. I just need some clarifications.
I've not heard specifically of the phrase sunnah lies. However, it seems up to 80% of all hadiths are either outright fabrications or untrustworthy.

The Qur'an itself is based on lies eg. Jesus did not dies
The Sunnah is full of lies eg. Jibril is Angel Gabriel, Mohammeds journey to the seven heavens etc

They tell lies that Mohammed is the Best of humans worthy of emulation. The Qur'an has not been changed, Scientific Miracles of the Qur'an etc

All Islamic lies fall under the term Taqqiya (deception). It is generally allowed for a Muslim to tell lies as long as the lies will further the cause of Islam

1 Like

Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by FxMasterz: 10:47am On Jun 30, 2023
TenQ:

I've not heard specifically of the phrase sunnah lies. However, it seems up to 80% of all hadiths are either outright fabrications or untrustworthy.

The Qur'an itself is based on lies eg. Jesus did not dies
The Sunnah is full of lies eg. Jibril is Angel Gabriel, Mohammeds journey to the seven heavens etc

They tell lies that Mohammed is the Best of humans worthy of emulation. The Qur'an has not been changed, Scientific Miracles of the Qur'an
etc

Thanks bro. I'll research further into it. Just that information about Islam is so concealed that you wouldn't be able to get the truth except you're deeply in the religion.
Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by TenQ: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
Islam is easy to unravel.
1. Take any standard Islamic Narrative and subject is the questions and reasoning
2. Read the hadiths and ask questions
3. Read the Qur'an and then ask questions

The achiles heel of Islam is QUESTIONS.
Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by TenQ: 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
FxMasterz:

Thanks bro. I'll research further into it. Just that information about Islam is so concealed that you wouldn't be able to get the truth except you're deeply in the religion.
You are welcome. Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by gaskiyamagana: 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
TenQ:

Today, we shall just study a few verses of the Quran and show the denial of the Islamic Narratives of the true Identity of the Holy Spirit in the Quran.
وَٱذْكُرْ فِى ٱلْكِتَـٰبِ مَرْيَمَ إِذِ ٱنتَبَذَتْ مِنْ أَهْلِهَا مَكَانًۭا شَرْقِيًّۭا ١٦ فَٱتَّخَذَتْ مِن دُونِهِمْ حِجَابًۭا فَأَرْسَلْنَآ إِلَيْهَا رُوحَنَا فَتَمَثَّلَ لَهَا بَشَرًۭا سَوِيًّۭا ١٧ قَالَتْ إِنِّىٓ أَعُوذُ بِٱلرَّحْمَـٰنِ مِنكَ إِن كُنتَ تَقِيًّۭا ١٨ قَالَ إِنَّمَآ أَنَا۠ رَسُولُ رَبِّكِ لِأَهَبَ لَكِ غُلَـٰمًۭا زَكِيًّۭا ١٩
16. And make mention of Mary in the Scripture, when she had withdrawn from her people to a chamber looking East, 17. And had chosen seclusion from them. Then We sent unto her Our Spirit and it assumed for her the likeness of a perfect man. 18. She said: Lo! I seek refuge in the Beneficent One from thee, if thou art Allah-fearing. 19. He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son.

FACTS:

وَمَرْيَمَ ٱبْنَتَ عِمْرَٰنَ ٱلَّتِىٓ أَحْصَنَتْ فَرْجَهَا فَنَفَخْنَا فِيهِ مِن رُّوحِنَا وَصَدَّقَتْ بِكَلِمَـٰتِ رَبِّهَا وَكُتُبِهِۦ وَكَانَتْ مِنَ ٱلْقَـٰنِتِينَ ١٢
And Mary, daughter of 'Imran, who guarded her vagina, therefore We breathed into it of Our Spirit. And she put faith in the words of her Lord and His scriptures, and was of the obedient.

FACTS:
1. The One who Blew into the Private Part of Mary was Allah himself (We (Allah) blew into it)

OBSERVABLES:
How do we know?
-He gave Jesus to Mary

How do we know?

"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to say when bowing: 'Subbuhun Quddusun Rabbul-mala'ikati war-ruh (Perfect, Most Holy, is the Lord of the angels and the spirit ).'"

'A'isha reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace he upon him) used to pronounce while bowing and prostrating himself:

Showing that Just as Allah is the Lord of Man, angels and Jinns, he is also the Lord of the Spirit
Note:

Please, Don't just Repeat the standard Islamic Narrative without Backing it up with the Quran
Questions:
1. Is Angel Gabriel (Jibril) the Creator of Jesus (as he gave Mary the pregnancy Jesus)?
2. Is there a single Ayah of the Quran that shows that the Holy Spirit is Angel Gabriel?
3. According to Islamic narratives, Man is made of Mud, Jinns are made of smokeless fire and Angels are made of Light. Can you show a single verse of the Quran where Angels are spirits?
4. If Gabriel is an Angel but Angels are not Spirits, is this not a proof that Jubril is not a spirit not to speak of being the Holy Spirit?
6. What is the relationship of a person who impregnates a woman to the Baby called? Is Jibril therefore the Father of Jesus?

If you think that Jubril is the Holy Spirit (according to the standard Islamic narrative), then I CHALLENGE you to answer truthfully the Questions Above.

Cc:
All my Friends on Nairaland:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji
Dean
School of Misinterpretation/Misrepresentation
Christian University of slamic Studies
NairaLand Campus.
The more you are trying to disrespect Islam, the more demonstration of your upsidedown reason is clearer.

2 Likes

Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by TenQ: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2023

Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by TenQ: 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Dean
School of Misinterpretation/Misrepresentation
Christian University of slamic Studies
NairaLand Campus.
The more you are trying to disrespect Islam, the more demonstration of your upsidedown reason is clearer.
Hello my friend.
I am not trying to disrespect Islam. I am asking questions because the Islamic standard narratives are often at variance with narratives of Islamic literatures.

Here are the Questions

Questions:

Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by TenQ: 4:02am On Jul 01, 2023

FACTS:

FACTS:

OBSERVABLES:
How do we know?
-He gave Jesus to Mary

How do we know?

Note:

Questions:

Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by TenQ: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
Quran 19:19
19. He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son.

It has been traditionally adopted by Muslims that the statement in Qur'an 19:19 is made by Jibril.

Thus,
Who is the one bestowing the child to Mary?
Is it Jibril or Allah?
Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by TenQ: 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
Muslims agree that statement in Qur'an 66:12 is by Allah.

Who owns the Breath that was blown into Mary?

Who breath into Mary? Is it Allah or Jibril?

If Jubril did the blowing And he owns the breath, how can we say Jibril is not Allah?
Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by TenQ: 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2023

Is Jibril the Spirit of Allah?
Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by TenQ: 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
Check out these two hadiths

Note:

1. Are Angels spirits?
2. What is a Spirit in Islam?
Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by TenQ: 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
I expect Muslims to ignore this thread for one PRIMARY reason.

There is no escaping the reality of the Quran's message as it is opposite the preferred standard Islamic Narrative!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Is Faithful / Why Are Some People Poor Or Sick? / "is The Bible God's Words?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.