Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai (64119 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town / Friends Spray Money On Emmanuel Emenike At His House Opening In Owerri / Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by MiracleMe7: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
They are twins. I think emenike jokingly called him senior brother
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Wonderful... But Emenike still looks healthier than his brother, wetin I mean be say the cheek and face balance well and he fat pass junior brother own grin
fat is not good health na haba
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by OgaRico(m): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
Low budjet Emenike (to the left) and Emenike(on the right)

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by Sunkyapogee(m): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
Flops
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by Elidrisy20: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
No resemblance at all, only that goatee.hope they are not into drugs, you can't trust these ppl
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by Goalnaldo(m): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
I can tell who is emenike even if you just woke me up from sleep. Na over hyping naim make buhari flop laidis
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by Gambit23: 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
They don't look alike
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by Freezby2020: 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
shocked :oWHAT A SILLY COMPARISON, "BUT EMENIKE STILL LOOKS HEALTHIER THAN HIS BROTHER"
MUST YOU MAKE COMMENT IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY?

AS IF EMENIKE's BROTHER OR ANY ONE REPORTED TO YOU THAT HE IS/WAS SICK.

I HV NEVER SEEN YOU, BUT CAN SAY WITHOUT ANY SHADOW OF DOUBT THAT EMENIKE'S BROTHER IS FAR HEALTHIER THAN YOU.

IF YOU SAY AM NOT BEEN TRUTHFUL, POST YOUR PICTURE SIDE BY SIDE OF EMENIKE'S BROTHER AND PROOF ME WRONG.

Bigredmachine:
Wonderful... But Emenike still looks healthier than his brother, wetin I mean be say the cheek and face balance well and he fat pass junior brother own grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by Bigredmachine: 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
Freezby2020:
shocked :oWHAT A SILLY COMPARISON, "BUT EMENIKE STILL LOOKS HEALTHIER THAN HIS BROTHER"
MUST YOU MAKE COMMENT IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY?

AS IF EMENIKE's BROTHER OR ANY ONE REPORTED TO YOU THAT HE IS/WAS SICK.

I HV NEVER SEEN YOU, BUT CAN SAY WITHOUT ANY SHADOW OF DOUBT THAT EMENIKE'S BROTHER IS FAR HEALTHIER THAN YOU.

IF YOU SAY AM NOT BEEN TRUTHFUL, POST YOUR PICTURE SIDE BY SIDE OF EMENIKE'S BROTHER AND PROOF ME WRONG.

Oga calm down okay, e go better... Take am easy, it's what I saw I commented on, I never said his brother was sick... I only said he looks healthier... Why the whole thing come dey pepper u like this
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by nedekid: 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
They can pass for twins.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by Sleekfingers: 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
WriterNig:
Super Eagles & former West Ham star, Emmanuel Emenike hangs out with his look-alike brother in Downtown, Dubai.

@emenike_9 posted;

Which look alike ? Dem no resemble at all
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by siegfried99(m): 12:29am On Jul 23, 2021
wunmi590:
kiss shocked

For that time ehn, nah this type of resemblance them Oluwole always like to do Visa for cheesy

Walahi
. Na just to carry him brother passport dey travel everywhere
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by 1billi(m): 1:04am On Jul 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

Ain't see no resemblance here
I think the substances has affected your eye sight, please reduce the in take for your own good bro
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by ReppingNaija: 2:36am On Jul 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:40am On Jul 23, 2021
UMU ANAMBRA.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by Bar1941(m): 2:49am On Jul 23, 2021
Ishilove:
I don't see the resemblance except for the eyes

So you expected to see the resemblance on their legs?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by Ykc2(m): 3:10am On Jul 23, 2021
Bigredmachine:
the world is filled with people with poison mind like you
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by chocboi78(m): 5:39am On Jul 23, 2021
Person way u senior with like 5 years be ur big bro grin grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by wunmi590(m): 5:40am On Jul 23, 2021
siegfried99:

Walahi
. Na just to carry him brother passport dey travel everywhere

cool
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by Glamouzpeter(f): 6:04am On Jul 23, 2021
The difference is bigface and small face
And the height
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by williams12345(m): 6:08am On Jul 23, 2021
They are doing well.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by Luluakim: 6:27am On Jul 23, 2021
[quote author=Bigredmachine post=103981022]

The real nigga is the one with chain... The other one without chain is the follow up[/quote Thanks, I was confused also
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by lkillbrokehoes: 6:29am On Jul 23, 2021
Damn! the resemblance
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by Hushmoni: 7:36am On Jul 23, 2021
Mugu. You no see wetin MUSA dey do. Idiot
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by spiritedtete: 7:58am On Jul 23, 2021
Funny how he was the only Nigerian that flop in Turkey... they don't like him at all... you will hear okocha.. amokachi.. uche guzel...

"Emenike yuk" lol
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by Prechboy(m): 8:33am On Jul 23, 2021
Bigredmachine:
why do most Nigerians like you always attach "fat" to healthy living? For your mind na who fat dey enjoy. Funny people
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by Ishilove: 9:16am On Jul 23, 2021
Bar1941:

So you expected to see the resemblance on their legs?
No o, I expected to see resemblance in their nyash. Mscheeeew. Ogbeni geddifok and keep moving
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by Bigredmachine: 9:26am On Jul 23, 2021
Prechboy:
why do most Nigerians like you always attach "fat" to healthy living? For your mind na who fat dey enjoy. Funny people

Make una free me nah, na just mere observation o and to differentiate between the two for those who might not know the footballer among them...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car / Stephen Keshi's Corpse In His Coffin At His Funeral / Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.