Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai (64118 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town / Friends Spray Money On Emmanuel Emenike At His House Opening In Owerri / Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by autchman144(m): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Wonderful... But Emenike still looks healthier than his brother, wetin I mean be say the cheek and face balance well and he fat pass junior brother own grin

younger brother looks finer
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by Obdk: 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
YoungLionken:
The already made men in the east don't talk about violence. Some of them have suffered, and so unwilling to witness anything relating to suffering.. Again..

But you see set awon "biafra till death" grin.. Let me stop..

One thing I learnt about Buhari is that; talk less, do more(in secret, catch them unaware)..

Nnamdu Kanu lured out of his hole like a rabbit from UK, down to Kenya,then to Nigeria like a blind mouse grin grin..

What about Sunday Igbowo? Caught and caged in Benin republic, like a bird grin grin..

Kudos to Emenike BTW,they actually look identical smiley...

No sense found..

Afonjas always show demselves..
Tufiakwa grin

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by Rolly22(m): 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
YoungLionken:
The already made men in the east don't talk about violence. Some of them have suffered, and so unwilling to witness anything relating to suffering.. Again..

But you see set awon "biafra till death" grin.. Let me stop..

One thing I learnt about Buhari is that; talk less, do more(in secret, catch them unaware)..

Nnamdu Kanu lured out of his hole like a rabbit from UK, down to Kenya,then to Nigeria like a blind mouse grin grin..

What about Sunday Igbowo? Caught and caged in Benin republic, like a bird grin grin..

Kudos to Emenike BTW,they actually look identical smiley...

What has Biafra got to do with this pictures?? Your people are still in IDP camps in Benin republic but na Biafra matter go kill you,Zombie.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car / Stephen Keshi's Corpse In His Coffin At His Funeral / Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.