Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,861,928 members, 6,866,118 topics. Date: Monday, 16 May 2022 at 11:32 PM

Guys, Kindly Share Your Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Kindly Share Your Experience. (679 Views)

Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / Guys Kindly Recommend A Good After Shave Cream . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Kindly Share Your Experience. by lecoeur(m): 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
This month alone, I've come across 3 girls/ladies that approached me. It's not a very frequent occurrence so don't blame me for keeping counts.
Over the years I've had several compliments and proposal from females asking me out, they say I'm smart, have cute smiles and most times quiet. To be frank I don't think I look so good with my "Mean" kind of face my mom always complain about, strict composure and empty pocket grin, I try as much as possible to count my words and decrease my flows with majorly girls so as to avoid been taken unserious by people cos I'm way younger than almost everyone around me here in school.
Most of them turn out to be cool once we relate as friends cos that's the limit and the others always demanding. I dress very simple and try not to be noticed. Things are getting real and it's looking weird already.
I have a girlfriend and truly I love her, I'm not even willing to be a f*vkboi like some of my friends.
Guys experiencing same pls share with us and how you handle them.
Re: Guys, Kindly Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
You better face your studies and graduate with a 2:1 minimum. Stay there and be allowing your head to swell. Olodo... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Kindly Share Your Experience. by lkillbrokehoes: 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
Face your studies for now and forget about those hoes, they will be a big distraction to you if you give in to them

1 Like

Re: Guys, Kindly Share Your Experience. by lecoeur(m): 7:07am On Jul 23, 2021
Afriqan:
You better face your studies and graduate with a 2:1 minimum. Stay there and be allowing your head to swell. Olodo... tongue
I'm on track boss, can't allow myself to be distracted smiley
Re: Guys, Kindly Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
lecoeur:

I'm on track boss, can't allow myself to be distracted smiley

Better o...
Re: Guys, Kindly Share Your Experience. by Dahunsipaul(m): 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lol which advice you Dey find exactly?

(1) (Reply)

Moringa Oil For Skin Lightening And Hair Growth / Is It A Crime To Check My Girlfriends Phone? / Man Reveals Wife's Dramatic Reaction After He Left House For 30 Minutes (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.