Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,514 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

BAE Prefers Masturbation Than Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BAE Prefers Masturbation Than Sex (1053 Views)

It Is More Dangerous For A Lady To Be Addicted To Masturbation Than Men. / My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BAE Prefers Masturbation Than Sex by Gsmiles26(m): 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
I am currently in a relationship that is a little above four years now and as a matter of fact i love my girl so much cos she has the perfect ass size, physique and all the physical features that I need in a woman but the problem is she can never initiate pre-intimacy or romance if I don't. She told me she prefers a man to just touch her to release than having sex, she can't kiss, even if she allows sex she can't properly participate, and all these is giving me serious concern especially because I intend to marry her but sometimes when I think of all these I become afraid that is this what I will have to endure. Please I need your candid opinion to draw out a decision for my happiness
Re: BAE Prefers Masturbation Than Sex by FahBuLous: 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
Run
Re: BAE Prefers Masturbation Than Sex by frozen70(f): 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
Gsmiles26:
I am currently in a relationship that is a little above four years now and as a matter of fact i love my girl so much cos she has the perfect ass size, physique and all the physical features that I need in a woman but the problem is she can never initiate pre-intimacy or romance if I don't. She told me she prefers a man to just touch her to release than having sex, she can't kiss, even if she allows sex she can't properly participate, and all these is giving me serious concern especially because I intend to marry her but sometimes when I think of all these I become afraid that is this what I will have to endure. Please I need your candid opinion to draw out a decision for my happiness

You need to seat her down and tell her to explain to you, how exactly and which ways she will prefer you to handle her during sex

What methods is her favourite and what is expected of you

Now, the main issue here is that, she is the type that doesn't get orgasm easily, so she requires patience from a man to take her close to where she will take over

The second issue is, are you ready to take her through fore play and be patient with her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BAE Prefers Masturbation Than Sex by Nostring: 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
Women wahala too much....na u go spend your hard earned moneylipsrsealed, na u go still dey research ways to make Dem happy undecided undecided...I don give up already fr this end

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BAE Prefers Masturbation Than Sex by KiNg0G: 12:34am On Nov 28, 2021
Let her masturbàte and save your strength for meaningful things.

3 Likes

Re: BAE Prefers Masturbation Than Sex by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 28, 2021
KiNg0G:
Let her masturbàte and save your strength for meaningful things.
Anything sex is where your brains function well

1 Like

Re: BAE Prefers Masturbation Than Sex by Ikea81: 8:25am On Nov 28, 2021
What you should be worried about is what she thinks about while she masturbates. That can tell you a lot about her sexual orientation/fantasies. Trust me masturbation is more mental than physical..............get into her head. she may only get that high with a dick in her mouth while another is ramming her from behind.

2 Likes

Re: BAE Prefers Masturbation Than Sex by youngreezy(m): 8:27am On Nov 28, 2021
You fit no sabi fvck and she no fit tell you make she no go shatter your ego,or she be lesbian wey enter relationship with you make she no cast,you know say lesbianism in nigeria na big sin.....so op is either of those two....gaskiya....my advice? try sit her down ask her wetin you go do and how you go take fvck her wey she go enjoy am and cum over your dick or you suggest a party with another girl,girls know each other well, then observe who she give attention to pass between you and the girl �� from there you will see wit your eyes.....you gerrit now?if you don't gerrit den forget abourit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BAE Prefers Masturbation Than Sex by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
Anything sex is where your brains function well

Ahhhhhh shocked

1 Like

Re: BAE Prefers Masturbation Than Sex by Gsmiles26(m): 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
According to her she just have this natural fear that comes with good
ramming
Ikea81:
What you should be worried about is what she thinks about while she masturbates. That can tell you a lot about her sexual orientation/fantasies. Trust me masturbation is more mental than physical..............get into her head. she may only get that high with a dick in her mouth while another is ramming her from behind.

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Ice Prince? (opinion) / Kim Kardashian Vs Kendall Jenner, Who Is Prettier? (20+ Photos) / Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 100million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.