Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,643 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend? (1404 Views)

I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / 9 Roles Of A Lady In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend? by vinehedge: 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2021
Seriously I am at a point in my life where everything seems somehow to me.

I had my first girlfriend at 25 just because I felt I was becoming old enough to start preparing myself emotionally for relationship.

Please note, I have never had sex with this girl since we have started two years ago. My decision actually which she agreed since she is a virgin

My intention was to get a girl that will love me and build a life with me. I own a profitable business and I have been encouraging her to do the same.

The problem now is the demands and expectations is getting too much, I try my possible best to meet up with them most times but I must tell you I am not somehow fulfilled and happy.

Since it is a long distance relationship,
I still cook my meals
I wash my plates
I handle all the affairs of my business
If she comes, she will always tell me "I came to my boyfriend house to be pampered" which I obliged

Nlanders, can you please share with me the roles and benefits to be enjoyed as a boyfriend.

Is this how relationship is without sex?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend? by LordIsaac(m): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
grin... Good question!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend? by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
angry

If she comes, she will always tell me "I came to my boyfriend house to be pampered" which I obliged

Just imagine
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend? by Xenry: 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
vinehedge:

The problem now is the demands and expectations is getting too much, I try my possible best to meet up with them most times but I must tell you I am not somehow fulfilled and happy.
I have said, and still keep saying: never mix emotions with your journey towards success. It is distractive and it isn't worth the effort.
Now, to you, you can't meet up with the demands? This is a girl that may eventually be married off by a well coded niggar with enough cash. Why must you bear the burdens of a girl who is probably another man's future wife? It is courtship, not marriage yet. So, you owe her nothing. Dating is not a one-way to marriage. It is more of a trial and error. And when it becomes an error, you step out.
It becomes an error when:
1. It turns you into a victim of "Love is blind". Believe me, this one isn't funny at all
2. It becomes a distraction to your goals, especially when you are still a Hustler
3: You becomes so much emotionally attached to her - y'all know how distractive emotions are
4: You lose control over the relationship, or when you jam "see finish" level
A long distance relationship? Hmmmm. No sex? Ahh! I mean, sex isn't that necessary in a relationship though. But when you combine no-sex with a long distance relationship (body no be firewood na), it works wonders! The magic it does is always terrifying. I envy that girl shaaa, it's too easy to make money once you are a girl (a cute one), especially when you have branches, and deals with guys who are unfortunate enough to fall victims to "love is blind".
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend? by Cooldude90: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
You own a profitable business and you're encouraging her to do the same ... Are you even sure she has all the resources to set up a business like yours?

Don't just encourage someone, you may need to lift/help them financially
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend? by slawormiir: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

Banging the hell out of her pussy is the role of a boyfriend you simpleton

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend? by donbachi(m): 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
Releasing money for contraceptives pills and abortions.

Then start blaming village people for not been able to have children as a married woman.
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
vinehedge:
Seriously I am at a point in my life where everything seems somehow to me.

I had my first girlfriend at 25 just because I felt I was becoming old enough to start preparing myself emotionally for relationship.

Please note, I have never had sex with this girl since we have started two years ago. My decision actually which she agreed since she is a virgin

My intention was to get a girl that will love me and build a life with me. I own a profitable business and I have been encouraging her to do the same.

Since it is a long distance relationship,
I still cook my meals
I wash my plates
I handle all the affairs of my business

Nlanders, can you please share with me the roles and benefits to be enjoyed as a boyfriend.

Is this how relationship is without sex?

There are five roles and five benefits
Roles
1. Upgrader: your role is to upgrade your woman to be the best. So u encourage and suppprt her to take those IT courses, to go for her master's, to start a business and grow it, to lose the weight and not have weight issues
2. Correction officer: it's ur duty to tell her the truth and correct her in love, reason with her
3. Compliment boss: it's ur duty to always appreciate her and finish her with sweet words especially when she is looking fine or helped u with a task like cleaning, cooking or resolved an issue for u
4. Spiritual King: it's ur role to help her be a good christian or muslim, a person of integrity
5. Defender: u must always have ur woman back, no matter wat she is going thru ..she can pick up the phone and call u& u are there
Benefits
The roles u perform are the same roles she performs for u, they are your benefits..she can add d accessories of sex, washing your clothes, cooking , following u to every journey etc becos she dosent want u to be stressed
Note: any woman that dosent perform these roles dosent love u or is immature grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend? by Ishilove: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
donbachi:
Releasing money for contraceptives pills and abortions.

Then start blaming village people for not been able to have children as a married woman.
The contraceptive pill is a form of birth control and is not known to cause infertility in women. It is also used in the treatment of female hormonal imbalance.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend? by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
She's still a V Man

Go fvvck Harlot and fvvvvvvkin' NO yo RIGHT....

Outta yea
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend? by Palazee(m): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
vinehedge:
"I came to my boyfriend house to be pampered"

Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend? by Savedday: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend? by dilini(m): 8:44am On Jul 23, 2021
Well in summary to what you just made mentioned, a boyfriend is just someone (a guy) who is a friend to a girl which has literally gone beyond that of a platonic friendship. It's like taking your friendship to another level which is mixed with emotions, more hangouts and intimate stuffs. When it comes to taking responsibilities in a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship it is not binding on either of them to commit funds rather it's a two-way thing. Both are not compelled to begin to take up the responsibility of the other, it is a trial and error stage where both will begin to evaluate the bond between them.

But looking at what the roles of a boyfriend is I will mention some few pointers so we can be well guided on it..
1. Always make her laugh and smile. ...
2. Don't ever say something bad to her. ...
3. Don't ever talk about your ex in front of her. ...
4. Understand what she feels. ...
5. Always comfort her when she's sad. ...
6. Don't say that her dreams are just non-sense. ...
7. Don't make her cry. ...
8. Respect her..

These ladies are unique in their own way except you don't understand the uniqueness in them. I was watching a
video about ladies and was so marveled about ladies/girls and it opened my eyes to see and appreciate ladies the more

I thought about sharing it here so you too can understand what I'm talking about...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMhEsJc8W6o

@poster....find somethings about her and you'd appreciate the woman she would become in your life!

Goodluck!

(1) (Reply)

This Feminist Idiot Says Men Should Accept False Rape Accusations More! [photos] / . / Nairaland Ashawo Thread Don Dissapear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.