Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud (48811 Views)

PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / I Was Attacked By IPOB In Germany - Ike Ekweremadu Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by JustforMen: 6:27am On Jul 23, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

You will face a humiliated death! I promised you! Mark my words....

Since you are good at comming online to defend falsehood and lie against Islam....you must face the bitter anguish of your handwork

just refute the lies..., mr. death and anguish.
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by JustforMen: 6:39am On Jul 23, 2021
Starzo:

You're just a nonsensical idiot with nothing meaningful to do with ur life.

Look at this stack illiterate from the region of uncivilized destitutes trying to pit wits against a southern intellectual.

Trading words with someone of ur deficit reasoning capacity is nothing but an IQ reducing exercise.

So, I choose to pay u no further mind.

being from the south doesn't make you intellectual. it doesn't make you anything. just some one from the south.
you make your self whatever you want to become.
argue your case without regional group think.
there are goats, dogs, squirrels, human beings from the South, i guess they are intellectual too, by your own logic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by faceland: 6:48am On Jul 23, 2021
I blame those with too much money that donated asking what they are doing with the money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by JustforMen: 7:02am On Jul 23, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

No christian on earth can stand and face me....i have dealt with pastors and bishops and have relegated them to mere rats...

The truth is very clear. You xtians are following falsehood and conjectures...it is a pity!

Wise up and dump that ways lest you wil die and rot in hellfire....you yourself deep in your heart knows that xtianity is falsehood! Why stil follow such a cult?

The only thing you xtians are good at is a sick argument, and label muslims terrorist and all type of other vulgar names online.

Christians really do make a joke of themselves, do Christians really think that if they insult Islam that will go well with us? Are they so naive. Common, stop being such arrogant liars, this is one of the worst things I find in a Christian.

The Christians are the problem of Nigeria you practice religion which is a cult and hail fake pastors and cultists and evil liars! How can a God fearing person hate muslims?

Nothing is as difficult as finding a Christian with sense.

to your last statement, muslims are not the smartest people by any standard ooo.
from blowing themselves up to kill others... to, do you know how many muslims have won the nobel prize or have invented any thing of value to human existence?
so i don't think that your statement about sense is valid ooo
ie if sense is the application of intellect to the solution of human problems ooo
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by dmbb: 7:03am On Jul 23, 2021
onuman:

Parasites piing on their trousers over possible restoration of Biafra. Possible loss of cheap cash from crude oil and gas is giving them sleepless nights.

They first started the agenda between 1999-2001 for dissolution of Nigeria when they adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system in a secular country of multiple religious faiths.

Their Boko Haram which says it’s fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system emerged and later gave birth to armed Fulani herdsmen, bandits and kidnap rings that have destroyed the country.
Ipob are the worse parasites in this country, their land is unproductive and barren, they feed on the Northern food from generation to generation. grin their target is the South South resources with they will never get. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by AlexB300: 7:13am On Jul 23, 2021
vedaxcool:

Beerfraud will be governed by fraudsters, drug pushers, rapists, murderers and the ghost of a dog named jack!
stop being stereotypical, embarassed
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by kense88: 7:14am On Jul 23, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-ipob-in-trouble-as-us-bank-account-gets-shut-down-over-fraud/
Trying so hard, to bring ipob down. You hate ipob so much, why can't you let them go or at barest minimum, conduct a referendum, to test your popularity

1 Like

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Hushmoni: 7:25am On Jul 23, 2021
Igbos to the world, if don't love us today maybe tomorrow you can't reach to beg us..
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 23, 2021
Where kwanu you go see me -Talkless of killing me -FYI I'm a well trained military man -Train to kill by the best Military in the world -So death threat my a Fulani nomads aint nothing -If you see me in person nah fear go catch you -I go kill you with my bare hands -Talkless of weaponry- Igbos are not the aggressors here -How do you come to another mans land ,and you cant respect the owners of the land, with your backwardness,and if we say no to your grazing ,you kill and rape our women -Who does that ? Dirty Nigeria want an open grazing (RUGA) for Fulanis -Catttle rearing is a personal business ,why not build a ranch -Nigeria is not even in the top ten countries. that have the most cows ,and these countries have ranches -Why not allow Nigerians to sale alcohol in the north, because thats a personal business too ,but you guys enjoy the tax derived from alcohol sales all over Nigeria -The arrangement and policies in Nigeria does not favor us -The south produces 80% of annual gpd in Nigeria you guys are wasting it -Paying of terrorists, building pipeline with a borrowed trillion naira from Niger/Delta to Niger republic.,another Fulani normadic nation ,a refinery in Niger republic-Your Islamic brainless government use 71% of our gpd to service dept .We dont want to be citizens of the Poverty capital of the world.Terrorist-Dirty country -backwards people -Boko haram no western education-I dont even know why im wasting my time with a VPN holder -No normal civilized person favors terrorists and clap for a government that kills and promotes kidnapping on national television.Ndi anyi zuru ka eme. All over the world .
#I support Biafra
#I support Oduduwa

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by BeardedMeat(m): 7:37am On Jul 23, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Hahahaha
. Buhari has become your hero again. But in Igboho's thread, you abuse him. Hypocrite!
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by yusuf99(m): 7:47am On Jul 23, 2021
Za oza room
BlowYourMind:
Hahahaha
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 23, 2021
dmbb:

Ipob are the worse parasites in this country, their land is unproductive and barren, they feed on the Northern food from generation to generation. grin their target is the South South resources with they will never get. grin
Our states are more viable than yours -There is oil in my local government,so im not interested in taking any oil from anybody unlike your land grabbers nomadic tribe -Ndi Igbo we are proud people have more quality personalities all over world -well educated,industrious,hard working,celebrities business tycoons ) we fought Nigeria and many countries ,even the western countries supporting Nigeria. with our locally made armories ,and withstand all odds for 3 solid years -You dont like us then let us go now -Igbo ewe eze - blood and soil -You guys fear us -"Like my former President say "Every generation fight for the success of the next generation-This is our time -This our generation, will be your waterloo because we are way advanced technologically,logistically and well exposed international-You guys are normads -Dirty cow smelling Arab rejects -Parasites -Non indigenous -Land grabbers -Unity beggers -Tufiakwa-Go and wash your uncirconsized blockos -Smelly dirty normad -brush your gworo dirty teeth too -We want a referendum-We are civilized so dont worry, shebi sai baba is on the wheel -Someone with the poorest qualification out of Nigeria senior military college (PSI - mere pass not MNi The olodo in chief -Boko hari -He will be in jail soon after we finish with him internationally.
# Biafra I stand -Nigeria is a scam -Nigeria doesnt favor - Biafrans

1 Like

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by yusuf99(m): 7:51am On Jul 23, 2021
Be careful on how you mentioned that name "JACK" our supreme leader doesn't play with that name. When he eventually reappeared in Israel, Jack was the first DOG he remembers amongs his DOGS supporters
vedaxcool:

Beerfraud will be governed by fraudsters, drug pushers, rapists, murderers and the ghost of a dog named jack!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by vedaxcool(m): 7:54am On Jul 23, 2021
yusuf99:
Be careful on how you mentioned that name "JACK" our supreme leader doesn't play with that name. When he eventually reappeared in Israel, Jack was the first DOG he remembers amongs his DOGS supporters

grin grin grin
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by od501: 8:01am On Jul 23, 2021
Clerverly:
Useless criminals

Useless criminals that are protecting their people. Let your useful elders like Pantami and Gumi do the same nah let's see. Blood-sucking Northern morons!!
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 23, 2021
dmbb:

Jealousy Igbo Amaka !! I love my indigenous Igbo people -I dont talk to strangers ,terrorizing ,Killing ,and stealing indigenous Nigerians lands -Unity beggers -Boko Haram (No western education) Kidnapping -Dirty normads Tufiakwa -I will rather die than give up my anceatoral land to this Fulani invaders - IGBO: The Igbos are well known for their business acumen. I strongly believe that if Biafra (IPOB) should successfully breakout, its economy would end up rivalling that of Nigeria.
In spite of their relative relegation, Igbos are generally less impoverished than other major tribes. You are more likely to find a Hausa gateman, Ibibio houseboy AND Yoruba menial worker than you would find an Igboman in any of these jobs. You'd rather find them in the market trading. Let's examine some of their achievements.

They've produced notable people such as iconic writers Chinua Achebe and Chimamanda, and philanthropist Tony Elumelu. Innosson Motors is the first indigenous car manufacturer in Nigeria and is owned by an Igbo billionaire. Onitsha, an Igbo city across River Niger from Asaba, is a renowned trading hub in Nigeria. Aba, another Igbo city, is like the China of Nigeria in terms of consumer goods production. Not even Lagos has that title. Enugu, Nnewi, etc. are other testimonies to the economic potential of the Ndigbo (Igbo nation). Thus, collectively, the Igbos command a great deal of wealth. Too bad the Nigerian government is messed up!

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by PIMPAR: 8:14am On Jul 23, 2021
The news is not new to most of us. IPoB is built on 419 foundation since day one
Even their on line monikers are pure criminals boys / girls
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 23, 2021
PIMPAR:
The news is not new to most of us. IPoB is built on 419 foundation since day one
Even their on line monikers are pure 419/ boys / girls
Jealousy -Our states are viable -My local government produces oil ,rubber,cocoa,we have a palm oil trees on an industrial scale- We have water -Just to mention but a few -So in your desert what can you bost of ? in your adopted local government ,because you dont lay claim to any land in Nigeria- You guys just walk into Nigeria to form a Caliphate in another mans ancestoral lands ,with nothing to offer the host but continues milking, and killing your host? You normads think with emotions ,and religion, with no facts -We scientist deal with numbers and facts . Parasites -we no do again nah by force -One Liegeria is a scam.

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by dmbb: 8:33am On Jul 23, 2021
9jah:

Jealousy Igbo Amaka !! I love my indigenous Igbo people -I dont talk to strangers ,terrorizing ,Killing ,and stealing indigenous Nigerians lands -Unity beggers -Boko Haram (No western education) Kidnapping -Dirty normads Tufiakwa -I will rather die than give up my anceatoral land to this Fulani invaders - IGBO: The Igbos are well known for their business acumen. I strongly believe that if Biafra (IPOB) should successfully breakout, its economy would end up rivalling that of Nigeria.
In spite of their relative relegation, Igbos are generally less impoverished than other major tribes. You are more likely to find a Hausa gateman, Ibibio houseboy AND Yoruba menial worker than you would find an Igboman in any of these jobs. You'd rather find them in the market trading. Let's examine some of their achievements.

They've produced notable people such as iconic writers Chinua Achebe and Chimamanda, and philanthropist Tony Elumelu. Innosson Motors is the first indigenous car manufacturer in Nigeria and is owned by an Igbo billionaire. Onitsha, an Igbo city across River Niger from Asaba, is a renowned trading hub in Nigeria. Aba, another Igbo city, is like the China of Nigeria in terms of consumer goods production. Not even Lagos has that title. Enugu, Nnewi, etc. are other testimonies to the economic potential of the Ndigbo (Igbo nation). Thus, collectively, the Igbos command a great deal of wealth. Too bad the Nigerian government is messed up!
Shut up! You are talking of business can Ipob survive without the North? Where is your population to buy your so-called product? North is backbone of all Ipob without North, all of you will die of hunger and starvation. You lack leadership style and justice if we allow you to go you will end up killing yourselves like animals, just like KANU ordered the killings of hundred of Virgin girls as a sacrifice to his juju master. If you insist on leaving Nigeria, how much will you be paying for using our land to get out of your country? Don't forget you are a dot in a circle. Nigeria is doing you favor for accommodating you in her country, don't sound illiterate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 23, 2021
dmbb:

Shut up! You are talking of business can Ipob survive without the North? Where is your population to buy your so-called product? North is backbone of all Ipob without North, all of you will die of hunger and starvation. You lack leadership style and justice if we allow you to go you will end up killing yourselves like animals, just like KANU ordered the killings of hundred of Virgin girls as a sacrifice to his juju master. If you insist on living Nigeria, how much will you be paying for using our land to get out of your country? Don't forget you are a dot in a circle. Nigeria is doing you favor for accommodating you in her country, don't sound illiterate
You normad - You dont have any ancestoral land to claim in Nigeria -You are not indigenous -So aint gonna answer your questions ? You want a Caliphate -My guy welcome to the new era 21st century no bi Usman dan fodio jihad war again ooo -Buhari fit go jail ooo -Let him enjoy his immunity now shah -The film have just begone -Your normadic nature will face advanced Igbo people this time -ICC awaits Buhari-You think say na before -Keep equipping your terrorists- Even Arewa (Hausas dont want you guys again- Yorubas dont want you normads -Igbos we never liked Buhari, we never voted for him- 3 times -We rejected him even when he came with our son Chiba Okadigbo -We warned Nigeria -Because we knew he was a terrorists and we are right .So for your information ,dont ask an indigenous Nigeria a question about who or what in Nigeria because you dont have any ancestoral claim to Nigeria .

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by KILLTHECOWS(f): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2021
Lies from pit of hell....
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by dmbb: 8:59am On Jul 23, 2021
9jah:

You normad - You dont have any ancestoral land to claim in Nigeria -You are not indigenous -So aint gonna answer your questions ? You want a Caliphate -My guy welcome to the new era 21st century no bi Usman dan fodio jihad war again ooo -Buhari fit go jail ooo -Let him enjoy his immunity now shah -The film have just begone -Your normadic nature will face advanced Igbo people this time -ICC awaits Buhari-You think say na before -Keep equipping your terrorists- Even Arewa (Hausas dont want you guys again- Yorubas dont want you normads -Igbos we never liked Buhari, we never voted for him- 3 times -We rejected him even when he came with our son Chiba Okadigbo -We warned Nigeria -Because we knew he was a terrorists and we are right .So for your information ,dont ask an indigenous Nigeria a question about who or what in Nigeria because you dont have any ancestoral claim to Nigeria .
When you are a clueless terrorist grin grin
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Kuginzi: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2021
I said it earlier, Igbos are fraudulent fellows, they are fraudsters parading as angels

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2021
dmbb:

When you are a clueless terrorist grin grin
How can I be terrorists in my ancestoral land bikonu-Fulani's are the invaders starting from the Jihadist Usman dan fodio nah - Right now the Buhari lead terrorists government ,that sponsors and frees known terrorists, into Nigeria military , a government that promotes kidnapping ,on national television-and pays terrorists ransoms -My tribe does not invade peoples. farm to kill them ,and rape women, when confronted -You can have your caliphate,and leave our land and natural resources for us ,we want out -This expired union does not favor ndi igbo -The poverty capital of the world is stinking,nasty place ,and you guys want Ruga ,because you cant be organized ,and build a cattle ranch -northern Nigeria have 70% of the land mass in Nigeria why not rear your cattle there -I know you guys have an interior motives in the south-This is not about rearing cattle-But to complete your Islamist agenda's -This is a Jihad war -Cattle rearing is a personal business dont destroy peoples farm and business because you a Fulani -Fulanis aint indigenous Nigerians -A normad will always be a normad -You arab reject -backwards thinking -Fuedal in nature -Smelly thing.

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by dmbb: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2021
9jah:

How can I be terrorists in my ancestoral land bikonu-Fulani's are the invaders starting from the Jihadist Usman dan fodio nah - Right now the Buhari lead terrorists government ,that sponsors and frees known terrorists into Nigeria military , a government that promotes kidnapping on national television-and pays terrorists ransoms -My tribe does not invade peoples land to kill them and rape women when confronted -You can have your caliphate but we want out -The poverty capital of the world is stinking nasty place and you guys want Ruga because you cant be organized and build a ranch cattle rearing is a personal business dont destroy peoples farm and business because you a Fulani -Fulanis aint indigenous Nigerians -A normad always a normad backwards thinking .
I don't know who is feeding you with this nonsense and you are sheepishly taking it. As a human being always use your brain, that Nnamdi is telling you to be killing virgin girls is not an excuse to be doing it. Free yourself. The food and meat that you want we will be giving you the way we have been doing since from the time immemorial. But please stop your terrorism, killing the same people that you claimed to be fighting for will not take you to anywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 23, 2021
Kuginzi:
I said it earlier, Igbos are fraudulent fellows, they are fraudsters parading as angels
Those that live by propaganda, will die by propaganda-
Nnamdi left Nigeria ,because Buhari invaded his compound and murdered people -No respect for rule of law - A jihadist government-He lost both parents -All because he stood up for his people.be guided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 8 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria And Amount Wasted - Shehu Sani / Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader / Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.