Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud (48810 Views)

PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / I Was Attacked By IPOB In Germany - Ike Ekweremadu Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Kuginzi: 9:30am On Jul 23, 2021
9jah:

Those that live by propaganda will die by propaganda
Nnamdi left Nigeria because Buhari invaded his compound-He lost both parents -All because he stood up for his people.be guided
And those who live in gullibility die in it.
Either you like it or not, 'Nnamdi is using your gullibility to scam you guys'. He is a very wise yahoo-yahoo guy

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Kin123(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2021
Conrod:
And why the obsession,sir ?
hmmm
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Kin123(m): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2021
Kuginzi:

Either you like it or not, 'Nnamdi is using your gullibility to scam you guys'. He is a very wise yahoo-yahoo guy
Respect for all human ethnic background should be at every one's mind
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2021
dmbb:

I don't know who is feeding you with this nonsense and you are sheepishly taking it. As a human being always use your brain, that Nnamdi is telling you to be killing virgin girls is not an excuse to be doing it. Free yourself. The food and meat that you want we will be giving you the way we have been doing since from the time immemorial. But please stop your terrorism, killing the same people that you claimed to be fighting for will not take you to anywhere
Im a Nigerian/American -A free thinker -I do my research, and study events ,history , analysis -financial gains,because in America ( We say follow the money) In America, you dont let anyone one, think for you ,because you are an adult -Im not an Ipod member or Oduduwa person , but injustice for one ,is an injustice to all- You cannot deny it that ,Buhari's government plays favoritism and nepotism -He supports one group and give them amnesty,after killing peopel ,he recruit them into Nigeria Army, he appoints a known terrorists to a federal ministerial position-He uses Nigeria money to pay ransom to terrorists ,He make up propaganda's against any person ,nor group that stands up to protect its ancestral community he tag them terrorists and comit international crimes to capture them .Thats not a country for all Nigerians. Think about fairly dont be shallow minded and bias we know the truth remove the propaganda's that doesn't move a needle under the law -Nigeria is a lawless nation but most Nigerians are civilized.

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by dmbb: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2021
9jah:

Im a Nigerian/American -A free thinker -I do research and study events ,history , analysis -Only financial gains because in America ( We say follow the money) In America you dont let know one ,think for you as an adult -Im not an Ipod member or Oduduwa person , but injustice for one is injustice for all- You cannot deny it that ,Buhari's government is fair and just government - He supports one group and give them amnesty after killing peopel and recruit them into Nigeria Army one the terrorists he appoints as a federal minister -He used Nigeria money to pay ransom to them ,He make up propaganda against another group and comit international crimes to capture them .Thats not a country for us .
All your allegations against the president are false, I advise you to get facts not from subjective online news
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 23, 2021
dmbb:

All your allegations against the president are false, I advise you to get facts not from subjective online news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akTbEJ6-lA4
Study more dont believe your imams/pastors and politicians
Religion dey like Nigeria, all nah scam
Religion nah politics
You and I have nothing to gain from all this fighting ,looting by politicians, and, killing- All I want is justice and a better future for everyone -If Nigeria doesnt work anymore for everyone ,let us restructure or call for a referendum- Goodnight zzzzz
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 23, 2021
dmbb:

Tell me this is not true in pictures

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Kbanka: 10:13am On Jul 23, 2021
unbitchable:

Good. So stop being paranoid whenever we call out your Islamic leaders.
wrapping rags around the head does not mean they don't stuff money under their babanriga in the closet.

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by onuman: 10:23am On Jul 23, 2021
dmbb:

Ipob are the worse parasites in this country, their land is unproductive and barren, they feed on the Northern food from generation to generation. grin their target is the South South resources with they will never get. grin
The mineral resources in the southsouth also exist in the east. Develop more sense.

Money from the south built the Irrigation projects in the north that enable otherwise arid and desert north produce food crops. By the way, every southern region has enough land to produce food to feed its people, and export to the north if dysfunctional Nigeria is split into more manageable countries.
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by BlowYourMind: 10:24am On Jul 23, 2021
BeardedMeat:
. Buhari has become your hero again. But in Igboho's thread, you abuse him. Hypocrite!
Buhari is a senseless senile cow, he can never be my hero, he is a madman
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by thinksense: 10:28am On Jul 23, 2021
Thats how they would governed biafrog. Bunch of criminals and money ritualis
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by dmbb: 10:28am On Jul 23, 2021
onuman:

The mineral resources in the southsouth also exist in the east. Develop more sense.

Money from the south built the Irrigation projects in the north that enable otherwise arid and desert north produce food crops. By the way, every southern region has enough land to produce food to feed its people, and export to the north of dysfunctional Nigeria is split into more manageable countries.
So why are you Ipob always waiting for the Northern food and meat to survive when you can clearly produce your own? Why stealing onions?
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by thinksense: 10:30am On Jul 23, 2021
You can't separate them from money rituals, drugs trafficking,robbery e.t.c they've just introduced themselves to U.S
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Kizyte(m): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2021
vedaxcool:
A fraudulent gathering of murderous criminals and psychopaths.
Eiya, take heart, I know sey e pain you.
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by onuman: 11:37am On Jul 23, 2021
dmbb:

So why are you Ipob always waiting for the Northern food and meat to survive when you can clearly produce your own? Why stealing onions?

No IPOB person waits for northern food and meat before he or she can eat. There is enough land to grow enough food in IPOB region. Pork is fast overtaking beef as meat in IPOB region.
Let the Fulani herdsmen rear their cattle in ranches, not in bushes; that’s what IPOB people are telling you. Why do you and the herdsmen want to continue to be bush people in the 21st Century? Biafra people must go, then you continue to dwell in the bushes, but you can’t continue to dwell in the bushes, yet expect to share one country with Biafrans.
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by dmbb: 11:52am On Jul 23, 2021
onuman:

No IPOB person waits for northern food and meat before he or she can eat. There is enough land to grow enough food in IPOB region. Pork is fast overtaking beef as meat in IPOB region.
Let the Fulani herdsmen rear their cattle in ranches, not in bushes; that’s what IPOB people are telling you. Why do you and the herdsmen want to continue to be bush people in the 21st Century? Biafra people must go, then you continue to dwell in the bushes, but you can’t continue to dwell in the bushes, yet expect to share one country with Biafrans.
If you decide to go how much will you be paying us for using our land to get out of your country? grin have you forgotten that you are a dot in a circle?
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Christistruth00: 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2021

“This is your own Share of Oil Money”

1 Like

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by BeardedMeat(m): 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Buhari is a senseless senile cow, he can never be my hero, he is a madman
Because he came for you.
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Zionman24: 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
Is noting of any concern . If true, every necessary concerns will be ironed out and account reinstated period. Is quite obvious since the abduction of MNK, there's been all kinds of donation pumping from all angles, as such, Banks maybe wondering why all these huge amount coming into that account every day. Pretty, sure they will conduct a little investigations, after which account be reinstated.
Is quite unfortunate that , there's lots of hatred against a group fighting for injustice against all Nigerians. No body in Nigeria can be proud of Nigeria Leaderships, even the North. Only the Political elites from all areas are enjoying the wealth of that Nation. Shame on you all to be so comfortable with the things going on in Nigeria.
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
NimrodEndOfDays:
[s][/s]
OF COURSE BEST REACTION ANYWAY
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by IgboWarlord(m): 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nowadays every IPOB member/sympathiser dey assume sey every Igbo person na part of them...Just so its's clear,no be all of us dey una crazy,zombie boat..Ara agaghi agba anyi nile at the same time..No be all of us go craze ooo...
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Insectkiller: 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
Jokes apart..

Igbos are thieves..

I remember wetin Dem do for nembe..and every other place Dem dey...

And their girls nah anything money..either to prostitute or sleep with dog...as long as money go show... Deidei ne..
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 24, 2021
Kuginzi:

Im a scientist -I deal with facts not fiction-I make decisions base on research and analysis-So your gibberish without any facts to back up your accusations are mere smere stereotype of an ignorant person.I make my own decisions base on facts.bye
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Kuginzi: 6:50am On Jul 24, 2021
9jah:

Im a scientist -I deal with facts not fiction-I make decisions base on research and analysis-So your gibberish without any facts to back up your accusations are mere smere stereotype of an ignorant person.I make my own decisions base on facts.bye
I have a write up here with me written by IPOB (2014) when they had monetary issue with their leader Nnamdi KANU. They leaked a lot of secret. So keep on deceiving yourself

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kuginzi:

I have a write up here with me written by IPOB (2014) when they had monetary issue with their leader Nnamdi KANU. They leaked a lot of secret. So keep on deceiving yourself
Blah!Blah!! No facts ,No evidence-No logical proof.
My friend go and sit down-Show me the write up and gibberish.Science dont work like that science work with facts and evidence.Mr.Propaganda.I see you Sir -Play that game with your Nomadic tribe.
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Kuginzi: 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
9jah:

Blah!Blah!! No facts ,No evidence-No logical proof.
My friend go and sit down-Show me the write up and gibberish.Science work with facts and evidence.Mr.Propaganda.I see you Sir -Play that game with your Nomadic tribe.
Mr Fact, can you show us an evidence to show Nnamdi KANU is not a FRAUDSTER?

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kuginzi:

Mr Fact, can you show us an evidence to show Nnamdi KANU is not a FRAUDSTER?
Only a normad ( a boko haram, bandits, Fulani herdsman,rape, kidnapper"s apologists ) Will accuse someone, a freedom fighter standing up against a terrorists government You call him a fruadster with no evidence .Thats awesome- One Liegeria indeed Buhari on the wheel go Ruga -Go jihad war! Go invite all your terrorists brothers to kill and invade our lands - Go ahead build your Caliphate and crush any indigenous Nigerians that speaks up .Wonderful
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by berrystunn(m): 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
RoyalUc:

That makes it look like he has the ladder but doesn't want to send it down to Biafrans. He is actually the one down there

Yes, is now in there with the Ipob...
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Kuginzi: 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
9jah:

Only a normad ( a boko haram, bandits, Fulani herdsman,rape, kidnapper"s apologists ) Will accuse someone, a freedom fighter standing up against a terrorists government You call him a fruadster with no evidence .Thats awesome- One Liegeria indeed Buhari on the wheel go Ruga -Go jihad war! Go invite all your terrorists brothers to kill and invade our lands - Go ahead build your Caliphate and crush any indigenous Nigerians that speaks up .Wonderful
Mr fact I'm yet to see your evidence

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by berrystunn(m): 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
9jah:

Go and sleep... What is ipob business with the massive killing going on in the north?

Did any Igbo man leaving in the north run back home for safety?

ESN was created because fulani where hiding in the forest waiting for order to start killing people. (Propaganda)

Where did the esn have gun battle with Fulani headsman in the forest?

ESN why are they not in all border forest at Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi??

Why IMO state??

Running around is not a fight.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 8 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria And Amount Wasted - Shehu Sani / Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic / Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.