Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud (48365 Views)

PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / I Was Attacked By IPOB In Germany - Ike Ekweremadu Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by moshino(m): 4:04am On Jul 23, 2021
Jerryherd:
Criminals

Den of thieves

In your haste to drop your hateful and bigoted comment, you failed to read and fully understand what was posted, nor the veracity of it.

So now that you have shown your bigotry, and the debt of the darkness of your soul, has your life become better. IPOB is not the cause of your wretched existence. Go and find something meaningful to do with your life before its too late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Jerryherd: 4:58am On Jul 23, 2021
moshino:

In your haste to drop your hateful and bigoted comment, you failed to read and fully understand what was posted, nor the veracity of it.

So now that you have shown your bigotry, and the debt of the darkness of your soul, has your life become better. IPOB is not the cause of your wretched existence. Go and find something meaningful to do with your life before its too late.

such ignorance.. What brought bigotry in this, is Ipob an ethnic group

Uneducated dolts of Ipob like throwing words they know nothing about... It's always bigotry, saboteurs, Jaaanjaweed and other crap they vomit to sound foolish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by JustforMen: 5:23am On Jul 23, 2021
monthly dues?
when will the payment stop?
who is the signatory to the account?
what happens to the money, if God forbid, something happens to kanu?
this looks like advanced fee fraud to me oo
but i respect everyone's right to self determination!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by JustforMen: 5:37am On Jul 23, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
This Nairaland has made me to understand how dumb some Nigerians are.If a story doesn't feed their ego they'll quickly brand is as fake....But Whatever propaganda they see written in the media they believe even with how obvious it is

They have started with their early crying..useless set of people, criminals and products of pre-marital sex

Kanu and Sunday are yet to see the humiliation of their life they'll die and rot in prison on earth and hell after death

People will come online and make deceitful stories to make criminals appear like saints...Delusional grandeur is when people believe their own lies

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB didn’t see anything wrong in the Murder and beheading of Police, destruction of properties and treason and were even defending the murders. Can you now understand how deeply doomed they are?

Whoever that supports these murderers online or offline, will get whatever the victims of these bloody thirsty Terrorists got very soon

I'm waiting for Nnamdi Kanu to deny having anything to do with ESN IPOB because they are hypocrites and can deny anything that doesnt favour them.

and the protected class of fulani murderers will go to heaven, abi.
o boy, even if heaven is in your domot you cannot decide who goes there and who doesn't.
why should people die because they want a country of their own?
imagine the British making the same nonsensical pronunciation when sardauna and tafawa balewa were asking for independence?
you sound as if you are desperately looking to coexist in Nigeria with the people born out of premarital sex.
does premarital sex not happen in northern Nigeria among muslims?
who has been fucking the Muslim girls before marriage? is it not the same Muslims?
or are you claiming to come from a nation of virgins before wedlock?
i know people make inciting comments here but you are tending towards absurdity in your response.
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Ibkhaleel: 5:39am On Jul 23, 2021
JustforMen:

and the protected class of fulani murderers will go to heaven, abi.
o boy, even if heaven is in your domot you cannot decide who goes there and who doesn't.
why should people die because they want a country of their own?
imagine the British making the same nonsensical pronunciation when sardauna and tafawa balewa were asking for independence?
you sound as if you are desperately looking to coexist in Nigeria with the people born out of premarital sex.
does premarital sex not happen in northern Nigeria among muslims?
who has been fucking the Muslim girls before marriage? is it not the same Muslims?
or are you claiming to come from a nation of virgins before wedlock?
i know people make inciting comments here but you are tending towards absurdity in your response.

The Muslims are the most Honourable people having the least cases of pre-marital sex and ol form of indescensy unlike your generations of hate speech,lies and fraud

Shameful polytheist trinitarian pagans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by JustforMen: 5:40am On Jul 23, 2021
blackmaine:
Okay So na so US dey block bank , illiteracy of the highest order to my Northern and afonja Muslims
educate us, sir.
how do they block accounts in the US?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by skybeauty(f): 5:47am On Jul 23, 2021
They are fighting IPOB from all dimension because they know they are the freedom of Africa. This is how we know the genuine freedom fighters: when you are being attacked from all dimension, you know you are on point but when you are ignored by people who ought to be worried about your quest for freedom, you know you are not doing it well. Kudos to IPOB.
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Ibkhaleel: 5:48am On Jul 23, 2021
9jah:

These are graves of innocent christians murdered by Fulani herdsmen and Jihadists supported by Nigerian president and president Biden just sold him more Tucano jets to keep killing nigerian christians.God is watching.. You are bragging about how your tribe killed igbos remember you didn't fight us alone other nations helped you -This time around you might not be successful.
LOOK AT THIS MAYHEM AND TELL ME YOUR HAPPY.
Fulani terrorists.Dirty people.normadic people.

Shamefull bigots...when wil you reason with your brain?

Christians deserved to be killed you too will soon die! Mark my words

Since you've chosen the propaganda of been victims then i invoke death upon you!

As long as theirs God in heaven you wil die a humiliated way!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by JustforMen: 5:52am On Jul 23, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

The Muslims are the most Honourable people having the least cases of pre-marital sex and ol form of indescensy unlike your generations of hate speech,lies and fraud

Shameful polytheist trinitarian pagans

having the least cases does not exempt, sir.
infact, even hiding the cases does not exempt you.
the muslims are not. and i know what i am saying.
everyone sins and depends on the mercy of God alone to be honourable or pius.
one can call Muslims shameful monotheistic terrorists, ie even if your claims hold.
i would think temporary marriage done by Muslims for sexual gratification is a shameful practice. sounds like paganism to me.

but all that is beside the point, i think you should over come darkness with light.
dont go to the gutters
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Ibkhaleel: 5:57am On Jul 23, 2021
JustforMen:

having the least cases does not exempt, sir.
infact, even hiding the cases does not exempt you.
the muslims are not. and i know what i am saying.
everyone sins and depends on the mercy of God alone to be honourable or pius.
one can call Muslims shameful monotheistic terrorists, ie even if your claims hold.
i would think temporary marriage done by Muslims for sexual gratification is a shameful practice. sounds like paganism to me.

but all that is beside the point, i think you should over come darkness with light.
dont go to the gutters

No christian on earth can stand and face me....i have dealt with pastors and bishops and have relegated them to mere rats...

The truth is very clear. You xtians are following falsehood and conjectures...it is a pity!

Wise up and dump that ways lest you wil die and rot in hellfire....you yourself deep in your heart knows that xtianity is falsehood! Why stil follow such a cult?

The only thing you xtians are good at is a sick argument, and label muslims terrorist and all type of other vulgar names online.

Christians really do make a joke of themselves, do Christians really think that if they insult Islam that will go well with us? Are they so naive. Common, stop being such arrogant liars, this is one of the worst things I find in a Christian.

The Christians are the problem of Nigeria you practice religion which is a cult and hail fake pastors and cultists and evil liars! How can a God fearing person hate muslims?

Nothing is as difficult as finding a Christian with sense.

1 Like

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by JustforMen: 5:59am On Jul 23, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Shamefull bigots...when wil you reason with your brain?

Christians deserved to be killed you too will soon die! Mark my words

Since you've chosen the propaganda of been victims then i invoke death upon you!

As long as theirs God in heaven you wil die a humiliated way!

Christians deserve to be killed
everyone will die including you that declares others fit to be killed.
i will love to know the god that will reward you with heaven after killing christians.
i wouldn't want to be in the same heaven with a murderer... that sounds like hell to me.
you are tending towards hateful absurdity.
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Ibkhaleel: 6:04am On Jul 23, 2021
JustforMen:

Christians deserve to be killed
everyone will die including you that declares others fit to be killed.
i will love to know the god that will reward you with heaven after killing christians.
i wouldn't want to be in the same heaven with a murderer... that sounds like hell to me.
you are tending towards hateful absurdity.

You will face a humiliated death! I promised you! Mark my words....

Since you are good at comming online to defend falsehood and lie against Islam....you must face the bitter anguish of your handwork

1 Like

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by JustforMen: 6:15am On Jul 23, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

No christian on earth can stand and face me....i have dealt with pastors and bishops and have relegated them to mere rats...

The truth is very clear. You xtians are following falsehood and conjectures...it is a pity!

Wise up and dump that ways lest you wil die and rot in hellfire....you yourself deep in your heart knows that xtianity is falsehood! Why stil follow such a cult?

The only thing you xtians are good at is a sick argument, and label muslims terrorist and all type of other vulgar names online.

Christians really do make a joke of themselves, do Christians really think that if they insult Islam that will go well with us? Are they so naive. Common, stop being such arrogant liars, this is one of the worst things I find in a Christian.

The Christians are the problem of Nigeria you practice religion which is a cult and hail fake pastors and cultists and evil liars! How can a God fearing person hate muslims?

Nothing is as difficult as finding a Christian with sense.

no christians should even waste their time facing you.
you enjoy your lies and cannot believe that your so called powerful god cannot create people who believe what you don't believe.

what is the difference between islam and Christianity when the whole of the Quran is the old testament?

all prophets if islam are Jewish- bani isra'il.
you are a sorry case of ignorance that is why you don't know that both of your religions are Abrahmic and of the same roots with claims of exclusiveness.

if islam came after Christianity, and the prophets of islam are also prophets of Christianity, don't you think someone copied the other?

both of your religions claiming exclusive right and knowledge of god are the problem of the world not just christians
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by JustforMen: 6:18am On Jul 23, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

You will face a humiliated death! I promised you! Mark my words....

Since you are good at comming online to defend falsehood and lie against Islam....you must face the bitter anguish of your handwork

i have marked your words, oya...
give me time and date of my "humiliated" death that you promise, please!

remember you are a honorable Muslim who should fulfill their promise. grin grin

why do you fear death so much when you know that you cannot make it out of this life alive?
i am just curious!!!
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by SIRRITE: 6:20am On Jul 23, 2021
IF IPOB NOR COME HERE TO SAY IT'S A FAKE NEWS, I BET WITH MY BALLS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital / Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) / Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.