Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,504 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape (65822 Views)

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / Adamawa Teacher, Pregnant 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl Are Lovers No Rape-NUT Chairman / Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by angelfallz(m): 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lol, then biologically speaking the said infant is not an infant.

Angelfrost:

An "Infant" with a functioning Menstrual Cycle can conceive.... Ask our dear Northerners! undecided
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by texazzpete(m): 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
12 years old too young to fucck na.

Pocohantas, Ishilove and Cococandy, abeg, how old were you when you lost your virginity and who did you lose it to? I wan check something.

I'm trying to figure out the effects of environmental and geographical locations on sexual precocity in pre-teen girls.

Responses from other Nairaland females will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Don’t you have female relatives at home that you can ask this question?

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by Joetttimua1811(m): 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
He's a mumu man
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by hammerDK: 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
THIS IS WHAT I UNDERSTAND ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE.

GENERALLY, THEY ARE IDIOTS WITH NO PRINCIPLE.

A BLACK PERSON WILL WAIT FOR A WHITE MAN, ARAB MAN, CHINESE MAN TO INVENT THINGS, SO HE CAN USE IT.

EVEN OUR POLICIES ARE ALL IMPORTED.

THE NIGERIA 1999 CONSTITUTION WAS COPIED FROM SINGAPORE.

IT IS ALMOST LIKE WE ARE SUB-HUMANS AND JUST ONE STAGE ABOVE MONKEYS.

WHAT IS HARD IN MAKING OUR OWN LAWS AND POLICIES TO SUIT WHO WE ARE AS A RACE.

LAZINESS!
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by texazzpete(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
Dabronze:
My question if it was a boy that is the minor a matter like this do you think the woman would be charge for defiling the boy.

Multiple women have Been jailed for similar crimes with the gender reversed.

One got a near life sentence just last month.

No be everything be gender war

1 Like

Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by Angelfrost(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
angelfallz:
Lol, then biologically speaking the said infant is not an infant.

...Ditto the use of Quotation Marks!

However, still too young for the intricacies and rigors of gestation and parturition. Deeply unacceptable from a sane society's point of view.
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by angelfallz(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
Paedophilia is defined as Having sexual urges for prepubuscent children. The keyword is "prepubuscent"

Adakintroy:

I don't know if you are in a position to flaw my argument without you raising enough valid points yourself. What constitute abuse, rape pedophilia..e.t.c.

Did he abuse her? No! No visible signs of abuse was noticed. Did he rape her. No! Abviously It was a willing act. Can he then be defined as a pedophile?

No!. Why?.. because the definition of pedophile is somehow connect with "psychopathy" which reads an uncontrollable desire to mate with children. It's not not a pedophile if he wants to marry her and grow with her and does not have a history of going around sleeping with young children

Many are ignorant as to the meaning of the word. Such that anyone who sleeps with a child is automatically a pedophile..it's not so?.

That man is not a pedophile.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by hammerDK: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
BLACK PEOPLE DONT KNOW RIGHT AND WRONG.

ANYTHING WE SUPPORT, IS BECAUSE WE SEE IT ABROAD.

IF A WHITE MAN CAME AND TOLD US THAT MEN SHOULD MARRY MEN, WE WILL START MAKING LAW FOR MEN TO MARRY MEN.

MANY AFRICAN NATIONS HAVE ALREADY DONE THAT.

SO, PEOPLE LIKE COCOCANDY SHOULD ALWAYS RESPECT THEMSELVES WHEN THEY SEE INTELLECTUALS USING THEIR GOD GIVEN INTELLECT.

I FOLLOW NOBODY BUT ANALYSIS AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND THINGS INDEPENDENTLY.

DONT COME MY WAY WITH YOUR CROWDED MENTALITY.

I AM A FREE THINKER!
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by neyoohhh: 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
hammerDK:

A BLACK PERSON WILL WAIT FOR A WHITE MAN, ARAB MAN, CHINESE MAN TO INVENT THINGS, SO HE CAN USE IT.

LAZINESS!

No point re inventing the wheel.

You can copy what's good from outsider's but nope our people neglect the good and copy the worst.

Now imagine if we created things from the scratch... Hell fire is all I can think off cheesy
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by angelfallz(m): 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
Define paedophilia.

If children can't give consent then it is rape and not paedophilia.
Stop confusing the 2.

neyoohhh:

Even when there's consent it's still peado because children can't give consent.

Will you allow a 12 year old to rule your nation? Or perhaps your business?

They're too immature and mentally underdeveloped to even understand sex.

I won't bother you with the civilisational aspect , this should be obvious to you.
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
Dabronze:
My question if it was a boy that is the minor a matter like this do you think the woman would be charge for defiling the boy.

Stop typing with sentiments. Ordinary google will tell you that women have been sent to jail for sleeping with minirs when caught and proven guilty. Unlike Nigeria where men will claim that the minor seduced them. Nigeria where a child would be molested and people will say why did she not shout? Maybe she enjoyed it bla bla bla.
This hatred you people have for Nigerian women will not put milk in an empty breast.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by angelfallz(m): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
What made you type this?
hammerDK:
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by angelfallz(m): 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
What made you type this?

hammerDK:

Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by neyoohhh: 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
angelfallz:
Define paedophilia.

If children can't give consent then it is rape and not paedophilia.
Stop confusing the 2.

Simple English cos i hate semantics

Rape .. no consent

Pedo ... Sexual attraction to minor's.

If an adult sleeps with a minor... Pedo + rape( children can't consent).

Any other questions?
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
texazzpete:

I have but I need anonymous responses.

Can you please help me ask your Mum and sisters and relay their responses here?

Thanks.
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by Ugosample(m): 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
egunna:
don't mislead ppl.dey dated.had sex like normal partners do.she got pregnant and even held a baby shower.dey walked to d hospital in joy.d girl did not scream rape.
In case you dont know
Sleeping with a 12 year old is statutory rape
It can get you in serious trouble
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by angelfallz(m): 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hmmm sane society? But what about in ancient times?
I believe a lot of societies in ancient times used the menstruation of girls to know when she is ready for sex, marriage or pregnancy.
Would you say those societies were insane?

Angelfrost:

...Ditto the use of Quotation Marks!

However, still too young for the intricacies and rigors of gestation and parturition. Deeply unacceptable from a sane society's point of view.
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by angelfallz(m): 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
Please google the definition of paedophilia.

There are minors and there are prepubuscent minors.

neyoohhh:

Simple English cos i hate semantics

Rape .. no consent

Pedo ... Sexual attraction to minor's.

If an adult sleeps with a minor... Pedo + rape( children can't consent).

Any other questions?
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by Ishilove: 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
texazzpete:

Please ignore him. The internet is peopled by a vocal majority of _retards and imbbeciles

1 Like

Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by chrisvic007: 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Actually, it is near-impossible for a woman to think of such not to talk of doing it.
It is believed that men have high sex drive but it's quite unfortunate that they can't control their sexual urge.

I have waited for some time for a woman to write something like this.

For your information, I was defiled repeatedly (I can not count the occurrence) as a boy when I was between the age of ten to eleven years by a matured lady, then in her twenties. If I'm lying let God judge me. The matter was never reported and to this day my parent never knew of this before I was taken away from the neighborhood.

A lot of unimaginable things happen in "face me I face you" apartments - especially in Lagos. So, my dear lady, a lot of boys are being defiled out there but because of the minimal effects of the act on boys, they are largely swept under the carpet. There are psychological effects of such act though.
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by FutureIsFemale(f): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
Rotji:

I've read severally where women like teachers some even mothers were prosecuted and convicted for having sex with under age boys
Why quoting me to say it?
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by neyoohhh: 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
angelfallz:
Please google the definition of paedophilia.

There are minors and there are prepubuscent minors.

Not an argument.

Countries have agreed sexual codes and a specific age for consent, if you sleep with anyone under the specified number, you're classified pedo.

Can't believe I have to explain this, yet you're talking as if you know everything.

We're done here sir. Hope you have a great day.
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by ImaIma1(f): 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
Dabronze:

Would the boy be pregnant too?

Haven't you seen countless cases of teachers and older women defiling underage boys that they are being charged for.

Don't make everything a gender issue/war.
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by MyAmericandream(f): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
Dabronze:
ODE
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by angelfallz(m): 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
Countries did not such thing.
Please name the countries that designate sex with pubescent children as paedophilia.

If someone has sex with a pubescent child that is below the age of consent it is called statutory rape.

If someone has sex with a prepubuscent child that is called paedophilia and rape.

Please learn the difference.

I don't know it all. But I know the difference between a prepubuscent child and a pubescent child.

neyoohhh:

Not an argument.

Countries have agreed sexual codes and a specific age for consent, if you sleep with anyone under the specified number, you're classified pedo.

Can't believe I have to explain this, yet you're talking as if you know everything.

Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by Angelfrost(m): 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
angelfallz:
Hmmm sane society? But what about in ancient times?
I believe a lot of societies in ancient times used the menstruation of girls to know when she is ready for sex, marriage or pregnancy.
Would you say those societies were insane?

A lot has changed in centuries and ages... Society and humanity have evolved past most crude practices (Most anyway). Medical practices have since shown how inhuman and dangerous early pregnancy is.

So yes, those were medically insane practices!
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by Baybiibee: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
neyoohhh:

Not an argument.

Please stop responding to that twit... He's too dull and adamant to understand anything but in his stupid beliefs... Stop stressing yourself with fools like that... He lacks sound moral judgement....

Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by angelfallz(m): 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
Good points.

Angelfrost:

A lot has changed in centuries and ages... Society and humanity have evolved past most crude practices (Most anyway). Medical practices have since shown how inhuman and dangerous early pregnancy is.

So yes, those were medically insane practices!
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by neyoohhh: 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
angelfallz:
Countries did not such thing.
Please name the countries that designate sex with pubescent children as paedophilia.

If someone has sex with a pubescent child that is below the age of consent it is called statutory rape.

If someone has sex with a prepubuscent child that is called paedophilia and rape.

Please learn the difference.

I don't know it all. But I know the difference between a prepubuscent child and a pubescent child.

Just use Google bro.

Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by neyoohhh: 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
[quote author=Baybiibee post=104006723][/quote]
My biggest weakness, giving nitwits a chance in the hope of redeeming them.

Must stop this bad habit.

Cheers. angry
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by Jebosh(m): 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
Dabronze:

Good Question�. Those that make laws are partial.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed / Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number / Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.