Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort (21735 Views)

Spring Hill Construction Now Recruiting For Fresh Graduates (3 Positions) / Do People Really Get Jobs In Nigeria Using Linkedin? / FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Transportation isn't as lucrative as it use to be in the past, we have agberos on the road, policemen, latsma, vio, road safety, civil defence...etc, all asking for Roger, coupled with rising cost of fuel, maintenance and heavy competition on your route by other Keke and shuttle drivers, this business is dead on arrival.

This I have seen.
Your wrong,with all this harrasment and payment,they still make it.This I know.

3 Likes

Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
Keleway:

I'm interested in the the first option but I don't have a car yet. Is there hire purchase option for that?

Like I said,just go to any popular motor park that have the type of car you want to drive on hire purchase like sienna or shuttle bus ,ask all the drivers there and they will direct you to a genuine car hire purchase company or individual.Go from park to park until you connect.Also while inside a Cab or shuttle bus or sienna bus going anywhere,ask the driver.
Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
joshteo:
Op, how on earth will you say uberbolt dey make 350k per month.you must be a fraudster.cos am graduate n am into uberbolt.so don't lead innocent Nigerians astray,NOTE stop posting trash about what you don't know

You are the one lying about what you don't know,Bolt has an advert running cliaming this fir drivers.
Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
joshteo:
Op, how on earth will you say uberbolt dey make 350k per month.you must be a fraudster.cos am graduate n am into uberbolt.so don't lead innocent Nigerians astray,NOTE stop posting trash about what you don't know

You are the one lying about what you don't know,Bolt has an advert running cliaming this for drivers.Even if not ,at least what you will earn is better than N30,000 private teacher job or staying at home earning zero income.

1 Like

Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by Ellegacy(m): 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
How's Keke? I'm thinking of driving it myself and it will be interstate only.

I'm presently in Osun State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by ospreywin(m): 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
Hmmmm... This is so sad to say but survival is a must.

For your vehicle documents renewal, registration and other vehicle documentations... You can reach out to me and check my signature below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by Kindness218: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
Op, God bless you for the post. You have done something great for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by Idaytesj29(m): 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
anigbajumo:

Lolz, as a graduate driving truck (Trailer) I earn more than that in a month minus petty expenses and agbero noney but it's rare to see a graduate driving truck coz it's fukin crazy see urself dirty and driving on highway in the middle of the night. If u hustle and get like 18_20million to acquire ur personal truck bro u will be making half of million in a mont. It's not easy coz u av to go through learning process not that u will just wake up and buy truck then started driving. As a son of Transporter, I av to turn myself to motor boy during my undergraduate days and humble myself to our drivers to acquire experiences from them. When an done with NYSC I assembled my certificate inside my wardrobe and face the hustle squarely. I do travel from Lagos to Abuja,Akure,Delta Benin and sometimes to Minna but it's not an easy task.

Wow! I like your hustle. How can I join u?
Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by Enginiaman1(m): 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
abibshine:
I read this with a saddened heart

Thank you though

Nigeria is hard for most of us

Oga nothing hard there,speak for yourself,which one is most of us undecided
Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by hardcore007: 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
ednut1:
350k from uber
Leave them Make them just dey exaggerate.
Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by donhils: 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
rowland545:
Not everybody is Yoruba or igbo that can do abgero work comfortably....

I can do uber but I don't like driving long distance.... So its a no no for me...bring another work come
Do Uber drivers drive long distances?
Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by yommen: 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
oracle2012:
In Nigeria,you have this options to survive.

1. Become an Uber or bolt driver.Apply by searching for their website contact or download their App .You could be making up to N350,000 monthly.

2. Keke or shuttle bus driver cum owner.You can get Keke tricycle or shuttle bus on hire purchase ,within two years ,you become fully the owner.As a hire purchase driver in Onitsha were I live ,you could be earning N4000 to N5000 daily ,after paying your daily pay for the hire purchase.Same thing if you drive Keke tricycle or shuttle bus for an owner or company.
To discover where to get Keke tricycle or shuttle bus,start meeting Keke tricycle and shuttle bus drivers and ask them.

3. Last option,if you fear to drive or driving or you need to earn money to pay for your driving school and driver's license both which can cost up to N50,000.

Be come a bus conductor.You can earn up to N3000 daily.Then save money to be used to get a driving license and pay for driving school.To start ,go to any motor park and ask around.

Good luck
THIS ADVICE IS SPECIFICALLY FOR GRADUATES WHO ARE UNEMPLOYED OR WORKING AT VERY POOR PAYING JOBS LIKE TEACHING IN PRIVATE SCHOOLS.

Francis Obinna Okoye , FIMC, FIMS. is a consultant and MD of Fokoye Associates.

The 2nd paragraph in 3. sounds funny but with 3k daily, you already earn more than most teachers around you, especially private school teachers.
Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by Kokaine(m): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
QuinModah:
I will not buy it because in my own opinion those behind the project have never managed naira very well let alone naira coin
Lol. If you buy one million worth of it today, by next week it will become 27600 naira. And they will still remove tax of 10k again and send the balance 17600 to your access bank.
Access bank will now record it as 16,599 naira.

3 Likes

Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by Gfskw: 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
Oh
Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad sad Transportation biz isn't for the fainthearted.If u have HBP,pls,dnt waste Ur money/invest in transportation especially long distance /inter state to avoid story that TOUGH sad.Why,no more passengers unlike manageable 1999.Some long distance sometimes load 3/4 passengers in a 15/18 seaters bus and Ur driver will be picking passengers here and there even use Ur bus carry rams/plantain, plywood etc and short-changed U In return

You are not in mordern age,simply install a tracker to your vehicle,it cost less than N35,000.
You will not only know where your vehicle is at any time ,but hear the conversation inside the vehicle,know the amount of fuel in it at any time.NO MORE STORIES FOR THE ENLIGHTENED.
Also insurance for your vehicle,if stolen ,missing or accident or death of driver cum passenger or goods you are carrying stolen- insurance company pays and takes care of everything.
Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by olamilarks(m): 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2021
oracle2012:

You are the one lying about what you don't know,Bolt has an advert running cliaming this fir drivers.
because they've got an ad running on the subject doesn't mean it's true, Na them be the drivers?
Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by olamilarks(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ellegacy:
How's Keke? I'm thinking of driving it myself and it will be interstate only.

I'm presently in Osun State.
shocked Keke? Interstate? Abeg no kee me!

1 Like

Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by chukwuibuipob: 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
[i][/i]
oracle2012:

You are not in mordern age,simply install a tracker to your vehicle,it cost less than N35,000.
You will not only know where your vehicle is at any time ,but hear the conversation inside the vehicle,know the amount of fuel in it at any time.NO MORE STORIES FOR THE ENLIGHTENED.
Also insurance for your vehicle,if stolen ,missing or accident or death of driver cum passenger or goods you are carrying stolen- insurance company pays and takes care of everything.
so the tracker will show u number of passengers in Ur vehicle shocked
Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by Ekg911(m): 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
Op, abeg how I go take get keke drive, I need to start keke. I no get driving license
Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by thonniejid(m): 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
Join [url]myt40.com[/url] as freelance Sales Reps and earn up to N200k monthly
Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by elonize(m): 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
LandMann:
Last month just over $1200 from Freelance work.
This month, around $800 already.

Sorry for you if you don't want to learn a digital skill so you can escape from the wicked clutches of Nigerian employers.

Modified

EmperorTolson
You quoted my post to show your hatred and lack of foresight. Here's the proof or image attached below. Have a good look because I'll delete it soon to avoid unnecessary mentions.

Anyone who's interested in gaining freedom by learning a digital skill should start their research from Google and YouTube and then move to popular sites like QA, GoTranscript, Fiverr, Upwork, Mturk, etc once they have mastered their craft.

I don't respond to PMs or questions you can find answers to yourself.

Cheers
help a soul chief,show me way

1 Like

Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by elonize(m): 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
macho44:

My dear brother,
You've spoken well. An idle mind is the devil's PLAYGROUND, but don't you think working online is the new GOLD?

There are a thousand and one online skills that unemployed and underpaid graduates can learn and master with ease. The truth is the possibility of achieving financial security and freedom with paid employment is very slim, and with the present economic situation of this our Obodo Nigeria, it's practically impossible to live comfortably as a salary earner.

As a fresh or underpaid graduate, tapping into some of the numerous make money online opportunities like ;
Email Marketing
Freelancing
Vlogging
Affiliate Marketing
CryptoCurrency Trading
and lot's more, the list is endless.

Take email marketing for instance, an email list is like an ATM machine. With a responsive email list, you can promote offers over and over again to your list. More like printing money on demand. And if you're interested in getting started with email marketing, this Free Email Marketing Course For Beginners will get you started wink
whaats vloggin

1 Like

Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by macho44(m): 12:04am On Jul 25, 2021
elonize:
whaats vloggin
Blogging With Videos.
The use of Visuals to create contents.

A video blog or video log, sometimes shortened to vlog, is a form of blog for which the medium is video.

Vlog entries often combine embedded video with supporting text, images, and other metadata. Entries can be recorded in one take or cut into multiple parts.
Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by ofiko123(m): 4:20am On Jul 25, 2021
olamilarks:
LOL. To start a small shawarma vending business go chop you like 300-500k in this times. How many Nigerians have 200k in their banks again?

That is very true anyways, most Nigerians don't have such amount in their accounts in this current economic recession....
Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by calcal: 4:31am On Jul 25, 2021
30 years ago, I said, it was hard, I was told, I was not serious.

Today same thing, it is still hard. it won't get better, just get used to it that is normal to live like that in the zoo.

Nothing will get better, mark it.

soon it will be normal for people to feed on grass and trash although is happening already.

abibshine:
I read this with a saddened heart

Thank you though

Nigeria is hard for most of us
Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by smartNerd: 8:27am On Jul 25, 2021
“You learn more from failure than from success.
Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” —
Unknown
Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 25, 2021
Ekg911:
Op, abeg how I go take get keke drive, I need to start keke. I no get driving license

Keep asking other Keke drivers aroud the town or city you want to drive Keke in,they will show you the way.
Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by bidemey: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2021
Another way is the logistics angle, get the contact of dispatch riders plenty, start doing pick up and give the riders to deliver to the address on it.

Though its very very very stressful
Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by Ellegacy(m): 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
olamilarks:
shocked Keke? Interstate? Abeg no kee me!

I meant within the state bro. Osun is a small state now.
Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by olamilarks(m): 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ellegacy:

I meant within the state bro. Osun is a small state now.
okay boss, osun is not small by the way.
Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by elonize(m): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
macho44:

Blogging With Videos.
The use of Visuals to create contents.

A video blog or video log, sometimes shortened to vlog, is a form of blog for which the medium is video.

Vlog entries often combine embedded video with supporting text, images, and other metadata. Entries can be recorded in one take or cut into multiple parts.
ok so how can I use it to feed myself...plz show me d way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) / The Real Reason Interviewers Ask This Question. / Previous Company Sued Me To Court After I Got Another Job With A Company.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.