Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort (21777 Views)

Spring Hill Construction Now Recruiting For Fresh Graduates (3 Positions) / Do People Really Get Jobs In Nigeria Using Linkedin? / FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by macho44(m): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
elonize:
ok so how can I use it to feed myself...plz show me d way

First, you need to pick a niche, a particular subject or thing that you are very good at or knowledgeable about.
For instance, if you know alot about CryptoCurrency or Forex trading you can create videos on them. Or if you are very good with relationship or romance related topics, you can also create videos on them.
Truth is humans are visual learners, people learn and understand better with videos. Feel free to DM me anytime.
Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by elonize(m): 4:02am On Jul 30, 2021
macho44:

First, you need to pick a niche, a particular subject or thing that you are very good at or knowledgeable about.
For instance, if you know alot about CryptoCurrency or Forex trading you can create videos on them. Or if you are very good with relationship or romance related topics, you can also create videos on them.
Truth is humans are visual learners, people learn and understand better with videos. Feel free to DM me anytime.
thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by macho44(m): 7:47am On Jul 30, 2021
elonize:
thanks alot

Ya Welcome
Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by QuinModah(f): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
grin
Kokaine:

Lol. If you buy one million worth of it today, by next week it will become 27600 naira. And they will still remove tax of 10k again and send the balance 17600 to your access bank.
Access bank will now record it as 16,599 naira.
Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by Kokaine(m): 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
QuinModah:
grin
wait are you a soldier true true? As in for real life?
Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 29, 2021
LandMann:

Sorry for you if you don't want to learn a digital skill so you can escape from the wicked clutches of Nigerian employers.

Hello. Please I sent you a pm. If you are unable to respond, can we talk here?
Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by LandMann: 7:04am On Sep 29, 2021
kneehighbootz:

Hello. Please I sent you a pm. If you are unable to respond, can we talk here?

Yes, we can talk here. I'm not able to respond to PMs at the moment
Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 29, 2021
LandMann:

Yes, we can talk here. I'm not able to respond to PMs at the moment

It's about earning online. I need to leave a terrible job but I don't know what I can do to earn online. I'll appreciate if you can assist me please

Thank you
Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by LandMann: 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
kneehighbootz:

It's about earning online. I need to leave a terrible job but I don't know what I can do to earn online. I'll appreciate if you can assist me please

Thank you

It's not going to be easy but you won't regret it in 2, 3 years from now.

You first have to acquire a skill you can sell online, e.g writing, graphics, video editing, seo, web design, programming, etc.

Next, look for reputable freelance platforms and join...

Read my first paragraph again.

Stay focused, offer high quality service and Always deliver on time and above expectation.

Gradually you'll get some regular clients and from then on you can choose to quit your job and make this your full time.

Don't quit your job until you have learned and mastered a skill, joined a reputable freelance platform and you have at least 5 regular clients monthly.

Use Google and YouTube for more research.

Best of luck
Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by elonize(m): 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
macho44:

Blogging With Videos.
The use of Visuals to create contents.

A video blog or video log, sometimes shortened to vlog, is a form of blog for which the medium is video.

Vlog entries often combine embedded video with supporting text, images, and other metadata. Entries can be recorded in one take or cut into multiple parts.
I just sent u email

1 Like

Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by macho44(m): 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
elonize:
I just sent u email
Just Replied
Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by elonize(m): 11:04am On Jan 29, 2022
macho44:

Just Replied
havnt seen ur reply yet
Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by macho44(m): 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
elonize:
havnt seen ur reply yet
Lemme resend again.
Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by efficiencie(m): 11:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
abibshine:
I read this with a saddened heart

Thank you though

Nigeria is hard for most of us

It is sad indeed but we, yes we Nigerians, did this to ourselves. Unemployed Nigerians can come together, contribute funds, invest it, plough back profits, grow the business until its shareholders become millionaires...but most Nigerians are difficult to trust. With such an idea every unemployed Nigerian has an opportunity to contribute their mite and work towards financial stability but there is always that one Nigerian whose plan is to cart away with all the money to Seychelles or some other tax haven.
Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by bitbillionaire: 5:35am On Jan 30, 2022
Good luck

Re: Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort by Frankfury2022: 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
Keleway:

I'm interested in the the first option but I don't have a car yet. Is there hire purchase option for that?

They are some finance company in Lagos that can give you a vehicle to start Uber as a higher purchase loan. Only in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Previous Company Sued Me To Court After I Got Another Job With A Company. / Points to note before sending out your CV to a recruiter / Minimum Wage: FG May Sack Workers, Says Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.