Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

What Happened To My Life After I Quit Olosho Business - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened To My Life After I Quit Olosho Business (5055 Views)

I Quit Being A Nice Guy / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To My Life After I Quit Olosho Business by NgoziLovelyn(f): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
AdaBekee23:
A sad story
Very sad
Re: What Happened To My Life After I Quit Olosho Business by AdaBekee23: 12:24am On Aug 03, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:

Very sad
Ya
Re: What Happened To My Life After I Quit Olosho Business by linearity: 1:31am On Aug 03, 2021
I smell lies and made up stories.

You were Ashi until age caught up with and slept with about 9 men a day, sometimes more….but only slept with about 500 men?

500 divide by 9, is less than two months….that is the body count of the very new very green Ashi.
Re: What Happened To My Life After I Quit Olosho Business by NgoziLovelyn(f): 11:11am On Aug 03, 2021
linearity:
I smell lies and made up stories.

You were Ashi until age caught up with and slept with about 9 men a day, sometimes more….but only slept with about 500 men?

500 divide by 9, is less than two months….that is the body count of the very new very green Ashi.

You are free to believe whatever you want to

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why White Girls Love Black Guys - White-girl's Perspective (video)... / Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy / A Mouth Action Is Better Than No Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.