Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,277 members, 7,954,094 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:16 PM

Reekado Banks Brother in Fresh Cheating Scandal (Leaked Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reekado Banks Brother in Fresh Cheating Scandal (Leaked Photos) (5026 Views)

Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It / My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reekado Banks Brother in Fresh Cheating Scandal (Leaked Photos) by Sixsigmahub: 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
Temiloluwa Seth Solomon is Brother and Manager to Popular Mavins Star, Reekado Banks. He is married to NneAmaka Demure Solomon popularly called Amy Demure Solomon who is a Nigerian content creator and media influencer.

The duo have been married for over four years now and they have a child.

All have been going on well with the couples (at least so we thought) until when news of infidelity raged the air. Temi, as he is called in short, has been reportedly having series of affairs outside his marriage.

Recent developments confirms that he has been infected with STIs (the type not yet confirmed) . According to , he has also gotten another woman, one Miss Pejumade, pregnant.

A leaked conversation between him and his mistress has been released and it seems the two lovers love the BDSM style of love making. The leaked messages shows the two love birds professing how they will rough handle themselves and "feed you food like a dog".

His instagram account (@itstemi) as been deactivated as at the time of this writing.

In another leaked conversation, one Ijeoma exposed herself after she sliding into Gistlovers' D.M to confess that she and one of her friends have slept (sex) with Temi Solomon. According to Ijeoma, she says Temi Solomon's has a big private part (dick).

Ijeoma also revealed that Reekado Banks' elder brother, Temi Solomon doesn't pay his the ladies he sleeps with very well. He literally gives them chump change, otherwise known as, Chicken change.

https:///blog/

Re: Reekado Banks Brother in Fresh Cheating Scandal (Leaked Photos) by Jerryherd: 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
Our great grandfathers had as many wives as they like and peace reigned , but this days niggas can't even keep a single lady
Re: Reekado Banks Brother in Fresh Cheating Scandal (Leaked Photos) by Sixsigmahub: 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reekado Banks Brother in Fresh Cheating Scandal (Leaked Photos) by BornorBang: 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
But who leaked the conversation? Cos it seems the message was leaked from the Man's phone... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Brother in Fresh Cheating Scandal (Leaked Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
no wonder we call some of them biitches when some openly wanna be fed like dogs, lol!
Re: Reekado Banks Brother in Fresh Cheating Scandal (Leaked Photos) by WoundedLamb: 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
It's like everyone has had the guy. My only the concern is the embarrassment he's causing the wife. Married women are trying.
Re: Reekado Banks Brother in Fresh Cheating Scandal (Leaked Photos) by Liballo: 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
It's so sad most married men can't keep it in their pants. Therefore, bringing embarrassment to the women. Poor lady, only God knows what she must be going through right now.
"She isn't good in bed and she snores while sleeping" making excuses... as if he didn't know that before getting married to her. Except, they didn't have sex before marriage....that which I doubt.

(1) (Reply)

Anything Wrong With Me??? / Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] / A Message For Seun! From A Concerned Nairaland User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.