Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,463 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) (36551 Views)

Man Beats His Wife To Death Over Plan To Dump Him For New Man In Adamawa (Photo) / Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) / Man Beats His 75-year-old Father To Death With Stick In Adamawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by explosiveskull(m): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
Reflection of buhari
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by inoki247: 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
This Op nd bad news abt Mens Crime I neva see her where she don Post Woman crime before instead na to dey support dem join the crime...

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
wahala no dey finish for this life
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
Poverty stricken

Kai Kai drinker

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
They should feed him to dogs
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by CasNova: 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
That was brutish.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by Southeast21: 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
Na wah o. some men get mind o.
The grass eaters sef!
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
thorpido:
Poverty and anger.
double whammy

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by ArewaNightmare: 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Funny how men would claim to be lords over women. Yet would crawl to women for financial help. But I thought when you say you are the head, you mean you are the head in all aspect. Hisssssssssss!

Man and wickedness. May God deliver us.

You are not shamed to borrowed money from a woman and when she asked for refund you killed her.

May you perish in jail.

Food don land
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by SKYHIGHfx: 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
It's high time the adamawa state government be sharing #1000 to men to avoid these sad recurrences
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
Eeyah
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by Danzakidakura(m): 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hunger + Anger =Sai Baba

grin
grin
Zombies most get sense including Afonjas.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by Princedapace(m): 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Adams are borrowing money from Eves. LOL.

All the money he has been using to feed the family nkor?

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by Hendtime: 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Funny how men would claim to be lords over women. Yet would crawl to women for financial help. But I thought when you say you are the head, you mean you are the head in all aspect. Hisssssssssss!

You are not shamed to borrowed money from a woman and when she asked for refund you killed her.

May you perish in jail.

Man and wickedness or humanity and wickedness?

I thought that girl that killed Ataga is also a man

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by Danzakidakura(m): 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
chatinent:
Eve, e no go better for you.
Are you serious , insinuating that the victim is Eve ?
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by AuroraB(f): 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
Flexherbal:
Ignorance, anger, frustration and poverty, all in one.
He should plead these in court as his excuse for murder, lewl undecided grin
Person wey no get money no dey get igberaga naa lipsrsealed
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by billyG(m): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
Na this kind "man kill woman" dey always gif sapphiere clitorial erection.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by Boogiemomento(m): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
Eyaaaa because of 1K d hussy take kill her!��
Poverty na bastard. RIP
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by BlackSan: 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

May you perish in jail.

Calm down
Don't judge the matter with your emotions

Did you read the full details? Op said the man beat her to death but while he was being interviewed, it was discovered he died because he hit her head on the wall

Now I'm not trying to defend his stupid action but your remarks were wrong, even though the man is the head of the house, the woman also contribute because they were partners

It's not a slave and master relationship.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by Ebymyk(m): 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

May you perish in jail.
point of correction, not all men... Although he messed up big time... I prefer to be the 1 giving her, not the other way round... Sad 1 indeed...
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by chrysan(f): 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Some ignorant people especially in nairaland will blame poverty.

Blame poor anger management for this.
Anger management is a virtue

Some ignorant people especially in nairaland will blame anger

Blame poverty for this. Wealth is a virtue
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by billyG(m): 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
Where are self defence crew?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by BlackSan: 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Some ignorant people especially in nairaland will blame poverty.

Blame poor anger management for this.
Anger management is a virtue

It is both anger and poverty

A well financed man wouldn't brawl with his wife over 1k, that's to tell you the level of poverty in that household.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by holaphem(m): 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
chatinent:
Eve, e no go better for you.
lol grin
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by GIdiata(m): 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

May you perish in jail.

women and leaching
just 1k she can't dash the person feeding, clothing and sheltering her. now she do go die throwaway. stingy wicked creatures
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by Ishilove: 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
I don't understand how a woman you once loved and made love to will suddenly become a punching bag to you. I really don't understand.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by Pious101: 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

May you perish in jail.
so u posted this topic just to comment in this dimension? I really do not understand the nature of women that would be going into marriage this days... So because a man is d head does it mean he can't borrow from d wife when he lacks ? Haba! Killing d woman for demanding for d money is just out of place... Every little things ona don come up with a man being d head of d family...
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by saintdevo(m): 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
Vote for competence you Will not listen, see how BUHARI Regime Fraustrate your life to the extent of killing your wife. Am 100% sure this administration makes his life like this to the extent of borrowing money from his wife

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by dex4sure: 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

May you perish in jail.

Feminist dem

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by techWriter3: 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
apathy, angry, exasperation and destitution, all in one.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by BlackSan: 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
Candidlady:
Men

God greatest mistake ..

Sure if he had known he'd have created only Eve

Stupid gender

Lmao
Females needs to stop judging incidence with their emotions

If God never created Eve, perhaps, Adam would still be in the Garden

Learn to be logical in your thinking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief / Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape / Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.