Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) (36535 Views)

Man Beats His Wife To Death Over Plan To Dump Him For New Man In Adamawa (Photo) / Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) / Man Beats His 75-year-old Father To Death With Stick In Adamawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by cychez(m): 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/23/man-nabbed-in-adamawa-for-allegedly-beating-wife-to-death/

A feminist here and alot of emotional feelings attached to this event. Regardless she is making a strong point and the male folks are attacking here rather than focusing on the actual event also justice for the deceased. Peace�
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by omoakin22: 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
poverty die die die
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
Poverty worst pass cancer
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by yuping(m): 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
The power given to poverty is just too much.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by bmdmix5: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
since wetin buhari dey cause
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by Teejay13(m): 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
A sad one for the family of the deceased. I hope justice prevails sha.

Because, before you know, he will go and marry another woman and the late wife becomes story
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
Some men gan they don't know when it's okay to leave.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by Mayflowa(m): 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Funny how men would claim to be lords over women. Yet would crawl to women for financial help. But I thought when you say you are the head, you mean you are the head in all aspect. Hisssssssssss!
Man and wickedness. May God deliver us.
You are not shamed to borrowed money from a woman and when she asked for refund you killed her.
May you perish in jail.
What stupid head? A head that can't afford a mere N1,000 but had the guts to kill the one who can afford? To hell with such idiotic head. But men don't always accept that women contribute to the growth of the house.
I'm the OP. I read the news from beginning to end before posting it here. Whether the man hit her, slapped her or kicked, the ball point his that he killed the woman.

@OP, na wa for you o. By killing his wife, the man has committed a grave crime and should be brought to justice. But you need to separate physical abuse from financing a family. No one should be abused no matter what. Leave the marriage if you can’t cope.
A woman should contribute her resources as the man to the family. In many cases, I have seen women lending a man money that should be contributed to the family. How many times do husbands lend their wives money? He gives freely. Women should give and not lend for the running of the home. That puts pressure on the man. I pity their children.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by BlackSan: 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
McBrowny:
This is the behaviour of most men, they don't accept their wives contributes to the welfare of the family due to their pride. Government worker that can not provide 1,000 but can kill the woman that provided.

All such men need to rot in hell.

How did you come to the conclusion that he is jobless? From the word "borrow", I thought you would be able to deduce the fact that she doesn't give him money freely.

The fact that she borrowed him the money is questionable!!

Calm down and analyze before you jump to conclusions, I honestly resent the man for such low act and he should be punished but stop generalizing it dearest.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by Martinola(m): 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
vickydevoka:

Ya. U don't have to hit her continuously. Buh a little shout or throwing object on de wall does The magic. That is keeping quiet doesn't work ( this is de best solution).
Buh de question is, does every women act like winch. I think there should be 10% good women devil never enter.
Nah almost all of them oo
Just dat dem winch dey get department

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by echibuogwu(m): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
Officialgarri:
People need to learn to control their anger. Such a sad story
na poverty kill that woman so
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by BlackSan: 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
Mayflowa:

@OP, na wa for you o. By killing his wife, the man has committed a grave crime and should be brought to justice. But you need to separate physical abuse from financing a family. No one should be abused no matter what. Leave the marriage if you can’t cope.
A woman should contribute her resources as the man to the family. In many cases, I have seen women lending a man money that should be contributed to the family. How many times do husbands lend their wives money? He gives freely. Women should give and not lend for the running of the home. That puts pressure on the man. I pity their children.

And a wise person has spoken
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by Pious101: 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
BlackSan:

It is all about being enlightened and teaching girls how to be independent. The mentality of men has all the responsibility should be eradicated.
that was how one told me she was my responsibility and that she comes first before my mum....this was while we were just dating....I was like what d heck? My mother?
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by achimendy(m): 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
Officialgarri:
People need to learn to control their anger. Such a sad story
How can you control your anger when poverty is almost killing everybody in Nigeria. Imagine ordinary 1k fa.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by abisola85: 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
grin grin grin
FutureIsFemale:
Adams are borrowing money from Eves. LOL.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by BlackSan: 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
Pious101:
that was how one told me she was my responsibility and that she comes first before my mum....this was while we were just dating....I was like what d heck? My mother?

Oh wow

I don't wanna believe a matured lady said that.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by vickydevoka(m): 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
Martinola:
Nah almost all of them oo
Just dat dem winch dey get department
Me n my guys have been discussing women's behavior lately. Baba we all got tired. Now I see y Igbo people de accuse women say na Dem kill dere husband. Men way no leave long ask de wife question.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by kissdabride: 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by Deiks: 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
See his face like idol wey Dem carve out from wood ..this guy just dey annoy me him dey like wetin Dem dey use clean hand for restaurant ...if am the judge my final verdict is to set match between this rat and lion grand price of #1000..I feel like slapping him into menopause

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by Pious101: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
BlackSan:

Oh wow

I don't wanna believe a matured lady said that.
29 years old actually
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by r4bbit: 12:42am On Jul 24, 2021
Taylordedon:
Wahala be like church project
grin grin eno deh end...

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by BlackSan: 4:21am On Jul 24, 2021
Pious101:
29 years old actually

Please say no more.
But if I'm to be realistic, age doesn't determine maturity anyways
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 24, 2021
Aboki from north don kill his wife. Look how northerners are so poor and stupid.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by Comedian2019: 7:57am On Jul 24, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/23/man-nabbed-in-adamawa-for-allegedly-beating-wife-to-death/
I hope the man has been paid his salary up to date. Otherwise, the government should also be charged to court and be made to pay the deceased family damages.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by IgboWarlord(m): 10:29am On Jul 24, 2021
Why do i get the feeling that it is Sapphiere on this beat?..The man should be hung though...
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by cuffee: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2021
BlackSan:

Blame their upbringings
Some are forced into early marriage without knowing the importance of family, all they know is being independent of the man as their source of living.

Girls are given the wrong perceptions about their wrong in life.

I'm a female, I use to have this prejudice about men, that they are supposed to give to me and I owe them nothing

Thank God I changed my stupid way of thinking.
if you get married today, how many percentage are you ready contribute to support your husband?
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by sultanworks1(m): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Adams are borrowing money from Eves. LOL.

This is the type of topic you love defending ��.
But your gender killed a man in Lagos and you crept into your hole. And now it's the other way round and you are spewing lava and Ash like a volcano.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by BlackSan: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
cuffee:
if you get married today, how many percentage are you ready contribute to support your husband?

There's no such thing as a certain percentage for my contribution in *MY* marriage to build *MY* family!!

I and my husband will share the responsibility but I'm presently far from marriage at the moment.

Africans treat marriage as an achievement, until several misunderstanding which eventually leads to divorce.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by cuffee: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
BlackSan:

There's no such thing as a certain percentage for my contribution in *MY* marriage to build *MY* family!!

I and my husband will share the responsibility but I'm presently far from marriage at the moment.

Africans treat marriage as an achievement, until several misunderstanding which eventually leads to divorce.
but the pressure, how will you cope? You know you are a woman and marriage is important.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) / Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews / Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.