Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) (36556 Views)

Man Beats His Wife To Death Over Plan To Dump Him For New Man In Adamawa (Photo) / Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) / Man Beats His 75-year-old Father To Death With Stick In Adamawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by Pious101: 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
inoki247:
This Op nd bad news abt Mens Crime I neva see her where she don Post Woman crime before instead na to dey support dem join the crime...
that's how u know those who want to claim equal right in marriage
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by Munzy14(m): 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
1k some people use in recharge card, na em make one man kill him sweetheart...chai life no balance..

You may be born poor, but God no go forgive you if choose to die poor even when you have both hands and legs...

Too many ways to make money and least achieve a little bit comfort.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by Bellotelli: 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
Why is this girl so obsessed about men like this.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by BlackSan: 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Funny how men would claim to be lords over women. Yet would crawl to women for financial help. But I thought when you say you are the head, you mean you are the head in all aspect. Hisssssssssss!

Man and wickedness. May God deliver us.

You are not shamed to borrowed money from a woman and when she asked for refund you killed her.

May you perish in jail.
I'm the OP. I read the news from beginning to end before posting it here. Whether the man hit her, slapped her or kicked, the ball point his that he killed the woman.
We care not how he killed her. We are after justice. He must die as well.

This is why I recommend thinking with your brain and not emotions.
The man should be punished alright, that's too low of him to have killed his wife, even though we shouldn't rule out the fact that it was an accident.

I don't know if to blame African culture for the wrong teachings given to females to fully depend on men "their husband or father" but I'm certain in this modern time of 21st century, the smart ones learn skills or go to school, to avoid being a liability to their family

You should perish that mentality of yours,
Yes! Men are the head of the house but their wives are their partners not commodities.

I hope you understood my point.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by Lamasta(m): 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
Let justice prevail.....
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by BlackSan: 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
Pious101:
so u posted this topic just to comment in this dimension? I really do not understand the nature of women that would be going into marriage this days... So because a man is d head does it mean he can't borrow from d wife when he lacks ? Haba! Killing d woman for demanding for d money is just out of place... Every little things ona don come up with a man being d head of d family...

Blame their upbringings
Some are forced into early marriage without knowing the importance of family, all they know is being independent of the man as their source of living.

Girls are given the wrong perceptions about their wrong in life.

I'm a female, I use to have this prejudice about men, that they are supposed to give to me and I owe them nothing

Thank God I changed my stupid way of thinking.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by BlackSan: 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
Guys...

I mean no disrespect but we should all be logical in our thinkings, not typing on impulse.

For those that suggested killing the man, I hope you all read the entire post to understand the fact that he killed her by accident.

I'm not trying to justify his actions but killing that man would make five children, orphans.

The essence of public opinion might be exploited in this regard. The man should be punished but he is not the one to be blamed, his dead wife played her part, we can't really say what went on between them but be rational in your thinking.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by PacAmaru: 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
SmellySperm:

When Adams give to Eves freely no one hears, but when Eves give to Adam the whole world hears cheesy
no mind the idiot
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by pacespot(m): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
Candidlady:
Men

God greatest mistake ..

Sure if he had known he'd have created only Eve

Stupid gender

grin how will you service yourself without men? cheesy

The way una dey generalize things for this country, one did something wrong and you generalize it to all men
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by FirstProphet: 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Funny how men would claim to be lords over women. Yet would crawl to women for financial help. But I thought when you say you are the head, you mean you are the head in all aspect. Hisssssssssss!
You are not shamed to borrowed money from a woman and when she asked for refund you killed her.
May you perish in jail.
What stupid head? A head that can't afford a mere N1,000 but had the guts to kill the one who can afford? To hell with such idiotic head. But men don't always accept that women contribute to the growth of the house.
I'm the OP. I read the news from beginning to end before posting it here. Whether the man hit her, slapped her or kicked, the ball point his that he killed the woman.
Saphire all these noise online won't help you misandrist, just go out to ojota park and carry placard screaming, maybe then you can get some supporters lol.

You run to post crime by men but always silent on threads where women commit crimes,and if you talk you talk to support the women criminals. I see no difference between you and

Not like I care but just gotta point out the face this one time, showing your bittered self on nairaland will never stop us men from doing our thing infact we will keep banging sweet girls pussies offline while you use dildos and cucumbers, you are inconsequential as the p in psychology

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by vickydevoka(m): 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
May you perish in jail.
What stupid head? A head that can't afford a mere N1,000 but had the guts to kill the one who can afford? To hell with such idiotic head. But men don't always accept that women contribute to the growth of the house.
Head is not financial capacity. My dad is de last born buh de richest. He is not the head Aunty. Aunty head no mean say na u get money pass. It simply means you are de one orders should be take from based on his position. Even if de one marry my sisters, Dem no born my papa we'll make him no go meet him elder brothers.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by SolarEdge: 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
Poverty is the root of his anger!

SEE HOW YOU CAN DISCARD YOUR GENERATOR PERMANENTLY AND START ENJOYING AT LEAST 16HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY. CLICK THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
BlackSan:

It is both anger and poverty

A well financed man wouldn't brawl with his wife over 1k, that's to tell you the level of poverty in that household.

Says who? If you cannot control your anger, you can kill for 50 naira
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by Halle000: 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
Video of Igboho on his way to court in Benin Coutonou

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af7Dec1JzSY
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
chatinent:
Eve, e no go better for you.

Lwkm women can frustrate gan ask married men. Me no fit live with woman

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by vickydevoka(m): 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
Martinola:
Honestly, anger is the best thing I can manage in my life esp when a female is involved, I SIMPly flee.
Like it or not women have the power to .ake men misbehave.
But no matter what, hitting a woman is a no no for me, I consider it barbaric to even engage in a brawl much less with a woman.
The man should be punished accordingly.
Ya. U don't have to hit her continuously. Buh a little shout or throwing object on de wall does The magic. That is keeping quiet doesn't work ( this is de best solution).
Buh de question is, does every women act like winch. I think there should be 10% good women devil never enter.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by bleskid: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
some e go b N50
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by ojoagba: 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
what a sad way to kiss the mother earth goodbye. may her soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by Kinzo0917(m): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
Candidlady:
Men

God greatest mistake ..

Sure if he had known he'd have created only Eve

Stupid gender
. IF GOD CREATED ONLY EVE, HOW THEM FOR TAKE BORN YOU? I HOPE YOU ARE NOT A LEZ? JUST ASKING
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
May you perish in jail.

She MUST get Justice
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by Schprobs: 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by adriano50: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
Poverty is a bastard
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by McBrowny(f): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
This is the behaviour of most men, they don't accept their wives contributes to the welfare of the family due to their pride. Government worker that can not provide 1,000 but can kill the woman that provided.

All such men need to rot in hell.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by phoenixcent(m): 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
for this Buhari regime, 1k be like 100k
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by Pious101: 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
BlackSan:

Blame their upbringings
Some are forced into early marriage without knowing the importance of family, all they know is being independent of the man as their source of living.

Girls are given the wrong perceptions about their wrong in life.

I'm a female, I use to have this prejudice about men, that they are supposed to give to me and I owe them nothing

Thank God I changed my stupid way of thinking.
my dear thank God we still have ur kind.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by nedekid: 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
This na case of poverty. Because of 1k you kill persin shocked
Poverty Sai baba has brought on the land. Meanwhile, if you find out this killer husband voted Sai baba and apc. 2023 he will still vote same way despite the poverty. Hmm
Thank God we still de survive (na them de suffer). Make I chop my ₦5700 2 balls of semo with white soup from Nnebufine restaurant jare, take reason the matter. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by harmony75: 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
Just like that you killed the innocent woman?!!?for 1k � your eyes will be neat naw � this man must be very wicked see aggression on his face like coconut!
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by mashad(m): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
Buhari again!!!
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by etrange: 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
The same people that would normally say "fear women" would look for other things but gender to blame this time.

RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by LordErrk: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Some ignorant people especially in nairaland will blame poverty.

[/b]
How many legitimately rich people have you heard of that killed a person because of money?
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by BlackSan: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
Pious101:
my dear thank God we still have ur kind.

It is all about being enlightened and teaching girls how to be independent. The mentality of men has all the responsibility should be eradicated.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) by vickydevoka(m): 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
May you perish in jail.
I should take orders from one who can't provide? Order nko other ni
May God almighty forgive you with this bolded comment.
And for your point, it is very useless point. A woman was killed for asking for a refund of her money and you are here blabbing that women depend on men.
Does lending money to men means depending on men?
Why can you Bleep your self. Even when u do ( dildoing),do u get yourself pregnant.

So money doesn't make anyone head. It only makes u relevant. Buh wen due process are to be followed. Wether ur husband de cripple or blind , u go surface am. Na him order Dem go follow for any official or obodo matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews / Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) / Pictures Of Lagos , Ikeja Policemen Counting Bribes Received And Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.