Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Visiting The In-laws - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Visiting The In-laws (388 Views)

Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part / Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. / My Experience With My In-laws To Be After Smoking Weed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visiting The In-laws by Merlissa(f): 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
Good day my fellow Nairalanders smiley

As we know, there comes of time when a lady has to say goodbye to her parents to become one with her husband.

As customs demand, we have to first go meet the in-laws as a lady before the marriage rites start proper.

My question goes to our married ladies in the house, please share some tips on what to do when meeting the in-laws for the first time!!

Your honest advise could do a lot!

Danke!
Re: Visiting The In-laws by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
BE YOURSELF AT ALL TIME... dont try to pretend/portray who you are not in order to impress people.
Re: Visiting The In-laws by Bluezy13(m): 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
Show them respect.
Everything will go normal.
Re: Visiting The In-laws by Qatar2022: 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
Being yourself is okay but don't put your mouth in any conversation unless they're talking to you, calm down and learn everyone and how to follow them

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / How To Attract Any GIRL Like A Pickup Master / A Major Way To Know If Your Gf Is Withdrawing Emotionally From You!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.