Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,047 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Can You Take A Job That Pays Less Than N50,000 As A BSc Holder? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can You Take A Job That Pays Less Than N50,000 As A BSc Holder? (21369 Views)

I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army / Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? / How Much Does A BSC Holder Earn As A University Non-Academic Staff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Take A Job That Pays Less Than N50,000 As A BSc Holder? by ballergee123: 12:38am On Jul 27, 2021
beautyfunke:
you don't have immediate responsibility to attend to that reason you are selecting
In some situations, I'm not saying you shouldn't take a job that pays less, I never said that. I'm just trying to pinpoint the fact that some industries or firms like to enslave their workers, for someone with a bsc degree, you have immediate needs and responsibilities, you have high expectations am I right? You pursued that degree for a reason so why settle for less? If a business owner is offering 30k as salary he should just look for a young person with ssce result, this degrees comes with experience and technical know how. if you are working and you are collecting 30k salary with a 60k responsibility then what's left for you? Salary runs out even before month ends, and then the company puts most of the job responsibilities on you, they want someone with experience and the competence but can't pay, these kind of jobs are the type where your boss talks to you anyhow, no regard! Join with the chicken change they pay, no appreciation at all because they feel there is no job out there, one of my former boss love to use this line whenever he feels you are standing up for your self "there is no job out there" then pay me 25k at the end of the month while me as the manager can calculate at least 400k input weekly for that same hotel. Because there is no job doesn't mean we shouldn't recognize the slavery and injustice. It's unfair, how do masters treat their slaves? Give them a reward that won't be enough for them to establish themselves, my advice to anyone that's in this sort of bondage is to break out of it before it's too late. There is a big job waiting for you but you just have to try, sometimes it comes with taking the big risk.
Re: Can You Take A Job That Pays Less Than N50,000 As A BSc Holder? by ballergee123: 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
Enn214:

What type of payment method is used on fiverr? Is it paypal... If so, can I use someone abroad to get a foreign account??

Yes you can, just let someone set it u for you
Re: Can You Take A Job That Pays Less Than N50,000 As A BSc Holder? by VTJN(m): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2021
Hassanmaye:

You are joking sir
I'm a 2.1 graduate with 4.2GP on a scale of 5.0. I'm unemployed
Re: Can You Take A Job That Pays Less Than N50,000 As A BSc Holder? by VTJN(m): 8:45am On Jul 29, 2021
samtol4:
the least salary for you was 60k because you have family back up or other back up . for someone whose family is in the village and he is the firstborn, staying jobless can be disastrous for the person. Conditions are not the same for individuals
Aptly said

1 Like

Re: Can You Take A Job That Pays Less Than N50,000 As A BSc Holder? by VTJN(m): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2021
Issues40:
The truth is some of you high up there don't know what some people down the bottom do to survive each day. It's not about how educated you are or your work experience or the school you went to or your size of connection. It is not about any of those. I know of a first class graduate who sells marijuana and cannabis just to make small change and survive. It's just life. Everybody cannot be up there at the same time. Some people go there first and others get there later. I heard of a graduate lady with a strong 2:1 who ventured into frying akara for three years with her mum after graduation because there was no job forthcoming. Today she's working in switzerland with World bank. It is turn by turn. That's how life is. It is what it is. My friend's grandfather told me something. He said "In this circle of interest called life, what will be will eventually be. That is it!
This is deep

This life is mysterious
Re: Can You Take A Job That Pays Less Than N50,000 As A BSc Holder? by VTJN(m): 8:52am On Jul 29, 2021
majorbravo:

I know a PhD holder who can’t even find work.
This is saddening.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: Angry Workers Shut Down La Casera / Things To Consider Before Dating A Co-worker / 4 Dream-killer Habits You Should Avoid In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.