Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Mystery Of Worldly Behaviour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mystery Of Worldly Behaviour (225 Views)

Mystery Of Worldly Behaviour / Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mystery Of Worldly Behaviour by TGYM: 2:22am On Jul 24, 2021
MYSTERY OF WORLDLY BEHAVIOURS [I]
Well my little children I have come again, said the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. This is mystery of worldly bahaviours.

1.     MYSTERY OF THE CROSS:
Does the world understand the mystery of the cross which they are using as symbol? Children, I come as a father to tell you the mystery of the cross.
a) Why doesn’t the world introduce and use the nail as a symbol, since it    was one of the tools they used to crucify me?
b) Why doesn’t the world introduce the arrow that was used to pierce my side as a symbol because it was one of the tools used in crucifying me?
c) Why doesn’t the world introduce the scourge that was used to strip (flog) me, because it was also one of the tools used to crucify me?
Satan introduced the cross as a symbol, for people to carry the cross of pain and agony. Almost the whole world is trusting in the symbol of the cross because they believe I was crucified on the cross. When I said, “carry your cross and follow me”, it doesn’t mean that somebody should carry a symbol of the cross, whether physical cross carved or painted in drawing. It means that somebody should be ready to go through persecutions, trials and temptations. Satan uses the cross to mock my personality and death. Does the world understand that the agent of Satan who was used to show the world how I was crucified on the cross of Calvary is a fake Jesus? Now I have come to reveal the truth about it. All they showed on that cross is fake, even the way they straightened the hand of the white man they placed on the cross, sideways, is not the way I was crucified. Does the world know that what they did there, was to mock my death? Does the world know that everyone who sees that image and believes all their stories with their films will not see me? The reason is that, the drama originated from the pit of hell and it is all lies. The reason Satan introduced that picture of a white man they call Jesus is to abuse my personality. Unfortunately the thing has entered the hearth of men.
The spirit behind the drama that projects the passion and crucifixion of Christ has the objective of impersonating and mocking my personality and death. The same spirit has the purpose of establishing the picture of a fake Jesus, in order to deceive the world into believing that I am the one, when I am not. I am, therefore, revealing this mystery for the world to know that the reason the devil projected that film is to target my original programme, so that he could distract the world from the real purpose of my death.
Fellow believers in Christ, it is but wisdom, to learn from this revelation of Our Lord Jesus Christ, that to use the symbol of the cross in any way and for any purpose is evil. To admire and adore it is idolatry. Adopting the symbol of the cross as logo, drawing it on a wall-piece, hoisting and hanging it in worship centers, wearing it as medal are but acts of vain worship. (Deuteronomy 4:15-16) reads: “Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no similitude on the day that the Lord spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire:
Lest you corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female.”
If anybody claims that Jesus appeard to him and introduced the cross as a symbol of worship, we doubt him not but persuade him to understand that it must be the Jesus in the film or the one on the calendar and Not Jesus Christ in heaven, ”God is a spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.” (John 4:24). Symbols are not part of the worship of God, even the cross. The apostles never carried or wore a physical cross or its symbol yet they carried their cross daily and followed the Master. The physical cross is a symbol of curse, carrying it in any form means carrying the curse.
“And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree:
 His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shall in any wise burry him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of Godwink that thy land be not defiled, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance” (Deut 21:22-23).
“Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is everyone that hangeth on a tree:” (Gal. 3:13).
The spiritual cross which the Lord Jesus Christ commanded, “And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me” (Matt. 10:38), is a symbol of identification with Christ in his sufferings and triumph.
“Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God” (Heb. 12:2).

(1) (Reply)

Don't Say I Did Not Warn You Oo Lol / 1k Giveaway For All / Number One Greatest Fact Of Human Being

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.