Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) (92168 Views)

My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai / Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) / Boat With 5 Passengers Capsizes In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by LordReed(m): 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
Faber:

There are three bears up there...
The Grizzly bear
The Spectacled bear
And the other one (I don forget the name sha) grin grin I hear say if bear give u run, especially the Grizzly bear...e go better make SARS give u run. The Grizzly bear dey mean well well grin

Alaska Brown Bear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by donbenie(m): 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
This bear has always been in captivity, meaning it has always depended on humans for food.

Even dogs were once wild until domestication started.

You are talking about dogs with THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF DOMESTICATION..
This is a WILD,WILD ANIMAL..
Only a f00l will try to turn a dangerous wild animal into a house pet.. sad
Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by MJBOLT: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
exactly,lions most of the time will avoid fights if the odds won't favour them

kuuljay:
a single lion will not charge a full grown grizzly,he will avoid the confrontation just the way Crocs avoid hippos.lions are not stupid

3 Likes

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Simeon88(m): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Small tramadol oyibo go take.

Them go start to misbehave.

Even Arewa people way they finish 3 cards no do reach like this.

Mr Man this is hate speech

1 Like

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
richmond500:
A grizzly can't take on a lion.
Lions are ruthless and smart, it might stand a chance against a lioness but not a lion
A grizzly can break a lions neck with a swing, bears are by far stronger than lions, and bears have thick skin, very scary hooklike nails, and big strong teeth. They are very agile too, and stand vertically, this gives them an height advantage. Google bear fights
Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Hausa(m): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
cuffee:
am even going far. Common Python will strangle lion
It depends on situation. On 1 v 1 battle, it'd be hard.
But on ambush mode, easy-peasy.

And the only python that can do that is the reticulated python. Not anyhow python wey dey una backyard.
Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
donbenie:
You are talking about dogs with THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF DOMESTICATION..
This is a WILD,WILD ANIMAL..
Only a f00l will try to turn a dangerous wild animal into a house pet.. sad
Once the grizzly is hungry or feels threatened, that woman is a goner.

1 Like

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by tonyashburton: 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
For her mind she don get boyfriend...
Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
LienwaltAbel:

We too wise yet africa is the poorest continent on earth.

Suggest a way out na, at least we are all African.
Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
Oh my goodness

This is huge

I love it
Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Hausa(m): 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
kuuljay:
a single lion will not charge a full grown grizzly,he will avoid the confrontation just the way Crocs avoid hippos.lions are not stupid
Just like I'd mentioned earlier.
Even 1 v 1, a single adult full-grown male lion cannot attack a full-grown adult Salt Water Croc.
It also won't attack a hippo, rhino, elephant, a large python, etc.
He dey mad? He knows its boundary.

Remember, key word is single. 1 v 1.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Bbbwings: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

This one na vodka

1 Like

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by CUMIN: 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
Vulcanheph:

It's not even advisable to run when a Bear is chasing you because it's known that the average bear can outrun horses....
It is not humanly possible to outrun a bear.

What if I take tramadol.
Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
ALL TO PROVE THAT THE FUTURE IS FEMALE.
Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by UDUJ(m): 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
Vulcanheph:

It's not even advisable to run when a Bear is chasing you because it's known that the average bear can outrun horses....

It's not advisable to run because you can never outrun a charging bear. Bears can reach an average speed of 30 miles per hour, they are that fast.

When you confront a bear, don't run. Stop whatever you are doing and stay as still as possible. Adopt a very peaceful and harmless posture so it doesn't see you as a threat. Once the bear sees you are not a threat it will move away. A bear will only attack you if it thinks you are a threat

1 Like

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by chyzoo4u(m): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
cortix:

I fit run am for you as my guy just for small change

Send her number and your aza
Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by chyzoo4u(m): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
puremaker7:
The bear go get her control

Abeg help me collect am from the bear
Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2021
Emeskhalifa:

Why?? The bear has been in captivity since from small na.
Besides being omnivores, bears are temperamental and aggressive. A bear is strong enough that even if totally friendly it could seriously hurt you by accident or in a brief moment of anger.

1 Like

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by FarahAideed: 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
I doubt that's a real brown bear oo
Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by uthlaw: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
chyzoo4u:
What a beautiful girl..
Abeg who get her control?
if u don get d Digit,make u alla me...i de plan enter Russia!
Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
Faber:

The Grizzly bear
The Spectacled bear
And the other one (I don forget the name sha) grin grin I hear say if bear give u run, especially the Grizzly bear...e go better make SARS give u run. The Grizzly bear dey mean well well grin

I doubt if that bear she is with is grizzly, Dem no born her papa well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Offpoint1: 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
Vulcanheph:

I guess you underestimate a man face with death.... A man face with death can outrun a rocketgrin

At 8, I once jumped a 15ft high fence while being chased by a dog. How I was able to jumped it till today is still mystery.
Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by sylve11: 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Not true in total.......... Short distance, yes. Long distance, no. cool
Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Deiks: 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Those arewa people can take anything takeable as long as it highs I was shocked when I saw one inhaling urine that was covered for who knows how long ...the day I remove cap was wen I met one smoking Cameron pepper I no fit faint

1 Like

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by justmondris: 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
It’s only possible because she has spent years with the bear
Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Sirdan247(m): 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
Pray to God grin grin grin Don't mind that guy
nob0dy:

So what do we do when been chased by a bear?
Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by seyz91(m): 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2021
cheesy

I tell you

Vagina people can do anything for clout
Mokason288:
There is a thin line between

Foolishness

And

Bravery

1 Like

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Roon9(m): 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Make person no ever dey situation wey we go need to find out o grin
Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
Is this not suicide mission with bear .
Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by PierreAbutu(m): 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
All women are fearless.
God bless the future.

Like chidinma ojukwu
Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by PAtoGCFR2034: 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
Faber:

The Grizzly bear
The Spectacled bear

If you're referring to North America, they're
Polar bear
Brown bear
Black bear

Grizzly bear and Kodiak bear are sub-species of Brown bear, while Spectacled bear is native to South America.
There're other bears like panda bear but they're not in North America

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Georgejeez: 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2021
Don't be surprised to discover the Russian girl is one of those feminists claiming they don't need a man but secretly give the bear hot doggie at times ,, after all bears can stand on their feet like a man and can also grab waist ..

The future is confused

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.