Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) (92144 Views)

My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai / Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) / Boat With 5 Passengers Capsizes In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
grin grin grin
Mokason288:
There is a thin line between

Foolishness

And

Bravery
Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by nnemekaemmanuel: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Small tramadol oyibo go take.

Them go start to misbehave.

Even Arewa people way they finish 3 cards no do reach like this.

Omo grin grin grin
Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Yes. But bears, being carnivores, are more aggressive, better fighters and excellent predators. Thier size, speed, strength, claws and teeth/bite force make them perfect killing machines. They effortlessly smash bones. In case you were wondering; yes, they do attack and eat lone horses. The strength of a horse doesn't necessarily make it a fighter. Horses have this inexplicable energy. They can stand for long, run a long distance with high speed despite carrying loads, have strong kicks, etc. But their muscular build-up and body structure also make them less flexible. Besides, being herbivores, they are not designed to fight/kill.
Fascinating! Very well elaborated Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by noisy45(m): 7:58am On Jul 25, 2021
richmond500:
Oga, go and check very well, a lion doesn't hunt in group, only lionesses do, the highest u could actually see in a lion is group of two and that is when they are about to conquer another pride

A lion is unfuckwithable, a grizzly stand no chance, a grizzly will even struggle with a hippo. Lion is far much more agile and more ruthless than both hippo and a grizzly

Tiger is both there masters so solitary and ruthless
Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by smartNerd: 8:16am On Jul 25, 2021
Teamwork is the ability to work together
toward a common vision, the ability to direct
individual accomplishments toward
organizational objectives. It is the fuel that
allows common people to attain uncommon
results. -- Andrew Carnegie
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900059_arivercuts_jpeg_jpeg728978186a17b270e4509dd90ad61f81
Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by smartNerd: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2021
Nothing is [b]im[/b]possible, the word itself says “I’m
possible”! -- Audrey Hepburn
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900059_arivercuts_jpeg_jpeg728978186a17b270e4509dd90ad61f81
Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by smartNerd: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2021
I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I
can adjust my sails to always reach my
destination. -- Jimmy Dean.
Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by smartNerd: 10:50am On Jul 25, 2021
"Nothing in the world can take the place of
Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more
common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a
proverb. Education will not; the world is full of
educated derelicts. The slogan 'Press On' has
solved and always will solve the problems of the
human race." —Calvin Coolidge

1 Like

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by smartNerd: 10:53am On Jul 25, 2021
Twenty years from now you will be more
disappointed by the things that you didn’t do
than by the ones you did do, so throw off the
bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the
trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream,
Discover. -- Mark Twain

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900061_besogood_jpeg0d8d05a89aba72a0a334e06da1bc5339
Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by smartNerd: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2021
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a
product of my decisions. -- Stephen Covey

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by superjab247: 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
puremaker7:
don't argue with those guys again, some of them have minds that prefer emotion to reason.
Wise niggas, niggas like u and me are less than 20% in naija
Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by superjab247: 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
puremaker7:
don't argue with those guys again, some of them have minds that prefer emotion to reason.
Wise nigga, niggas like u and me are less than 20% in naija

1 Like

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
Neddyogu:

Was he seriously comparing a 750kg brown bear with a flimsy dog?

It looks like. Bears are even more dangerous than lions.
Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by shantti(m): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
richmond500:
I only know polar and grizzly bear, never heard of spectacled

Spectacled bear na bear way wear spectacles(medicated eyeglass) for eyes cool cool
Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Cousin9999: 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
Russian males are violent alcoholics and trafficking is rampant there. It's no surprise she'll take her chances with a wild animal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) / My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.