Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,659 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

For Guys Only: Is It Weakness To Let A Woman Know You Love Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys Only: Is It Weakness To Let A Woman Know You Love Her? (586 Views)

Sex Means Nothing To A Woman. Know This And Know Peace / One Telepathic Way To Make A Woman Know You Want To Bang Her. / How Do I Make A Woman Know I Love Her Without Saying It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Guys Only: Is It Weakness To Let A Woman Know You Love Her? by JahBwoy: 3:37am On Jul 24, 2021
It's obvious we like ourselves. Asking out a woman, means confessing that you like her bla bla bla.. isn't this weakness? transferring authority sorts of?

I've burnt my fingers before lol
Re: For Guys Only: Is It Weakness To Let A Woman Know You Love Her? by Marcus2(m): 3:40am On Jul 24, 2021
Oga go and rest.

2 Likes

Re: For Guys Only: Is It Weakness To Let A Woman Know You Love Her? by JahBwoy: 3:59am On Jul 24, 2021
Marcus2:
Oga go and rest.

abeg leave me na
Re: For Guys Only: Is It Weakness To Let A Woman Know You Love Her? by SportsHD: 3:59am On Jul 24, 2021
JahBwoy:
It's obvious we like ourselves. Asking out a woman, means confessing that you like her bla bla bla.. isn't this weakness? transferring authority sorts of?

Depends on what stage y'all are in that relationship.
Re: For Guys Only: Is It Weakness To Let A Woman Know You Love Her? by Ironman3(m): 5:06am On Jul 24, 2021
Na strength
Re: For Guys Only: Is It Weakness To Let A Woman Know You Love Her? by tempem: 5:08am On Jul 24, 2021
SportsHD:

Depends on what stage y'all are in that relationship.

Is relationships that hard? You are super excited about someone, tell them, let them know!

It boosts their self esteem and impels them to do more.
Re: For Guys Only: Is It Weakness To Let A Woman Know You Love Her? by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:36am On Jul 24, 2021
JahBwoy:

What do you mean by transferring authority. What ever that means. Any ways this writer brilliantly laid your question to rest.

tempem:

Is relationships that hard? You are super excited about someone, tell them, let them know!

It boosts their self esteem and impels them to do more.

Me I don't have time to waste, I'm a straight shooter, not everyone will be like this, but I hate wasting my time, if I like you I'll tell you, if you are doing let's do and stay faithful with a define deadline of where we are headed.

If the lady rejects it's all good, learn not to take rejections personally move to the next preferred person, simple.

1 Like

Re: For Guys Only: Is It Weakness To Let A Woman Know You Love Her? by iamtardey: 5:37am On Jul 24, 2021
Love is never a weakness.

Love is actually the greatest feeling.
Re: For Guys Only: Is It Weakness To Let A Woman Know You Love Her? by Testate(m): 5:44am On Jul 24, 2021
It's good to let them know but don't let them know the depth. If you let them know how much you love them your own don finish be that.

3 Likes

Re: For Guys Only: Is It Weakness To Let A Woman Know You Love Her? by Testate(m): 5:46am On Jul 24, 2021
Marcus2:
Oga go and rest.
Why? He asked a good question that can save the lives of many people.

1 Like

Re: For Guys Only: Is It Weakness To Let A Woman Know You Love Her? by dingbang(m): 5:54am On Jul 24, 2021
You want to harvest that girl, i know. grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Edo People So Nice / C3x With Sarah My Friendly Neighbour (18+) / Why Do People Actually Advice Against Court Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.