Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,453 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. (60843 Views)

Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies / Your View(s) About Adopting An Unwanted Pregnancy Without Any Legal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by ugo4u: 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
You ain't the father of that child, if you doubt me wait till she delivers and go for a DNA test. The fact that she told you to forget about her and the child when she delivers & the desperation from her and her parents to force you into marriage should tell you that something is fishy. Take things slowly don't be decieved into marrying her, atleast confirm the pregnancy/child is yours before making any marriage moves. In the meantime support her in anyway you can financially to ease things that is the price you have to pay for now, til you ascertain the paternity of the child.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by dumiel: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
Priceless007:
Hello Nairalanders,

It's a long story, but I'll try to keep it short and to the vital points. Please endure the length.

PS. Please if anyone is willing to teach me any skill, I would be very grateful and willing to learn.

another Seun's Nairaland story for the gods!..

wey d Islamic version, mbok? Someone should go to learn to become an Alfa & impregnate the Imam's daughter to equalise abeg.

1 Like

Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by SonofGod231: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
The problem here is that you don't have a relationship with the girl. Pregnancy doesn't cement an already troubled relationship.
Try and make up with the lady in question first and not her parents. She's the one you should be talking to not her parents,That's where you're getting it wrong.Youre smarter than this,after all you didn't ask for their consent before you started fvcking their daughter so why seek for one now.
You can either move on or make up with the Lady.Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by mamaluwe22(f): 10:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
Priceless007:
Hello Nairalanders,

It's a long story, but I'll try to keep it short and to the vital points. Please endure the length.

There's a girl i met at a theological college in where I was studying to become a clergyman and also learning a skill under the civil engineering department of the college. She was my junior in the course, as I was a year away from graduating from my first course, while she was just a fresher. She was always having issues getting through her courses and projects and would always ask for my assistance since I was the course rep in that department. It was forbidden to have any intimate relationship with your course mate or anyone in the college for that matter, the penalty would be expulsion. But unfortunately for me, out of sheer lust and seduction on her part, and gross indiscipline and lack of self control on my part, I got intimate with her and we ended up committing fornication during one of our semester vacations. And it just happened once, of which out of deep regret and remorse I confessed the matter to the college Admin when the next semester resumed. We were panelled, after which I was suspended, while she was expelled.

During this time I was learning a skill sponsored by the college, of which I use to get paid some weekly stipend. After I was suspended I was also stopped from continuing my apprenticeship, because I was not to associate with any of the students or lecturers in the school while my suspension lasted. So I was without a job and without a source of income since I wasn't yet mastered on the skill. The condition that was given to me to resume my studies and apprenticeship was that I should go and get married before I could come back to college, so as not to be tempted to repeat my error. But I wasn't ready for marriage whether financially or any other wise for that matter. So while I was contemplating my next move, this girl came to me that she was pregnant, that she needed us to go and see her parents. I told her I had no money neither was I ready to father a child at this point in my life. I pleaded she should give me time to think about what next to do. Two weeks passed, and I called her to enquire about her welfare but her number wasn't reachable, I decided to go to her place, but I was told she had travelled a week ago to go see her family. A week later, I received a call from a woman telling me she was the girl's mother, that her daughter came home with a pregnancy, and she asked me if I was responsible for the pregnancy, I answered her in the affirmative. She then asked when I was coming to see her family. I told her I wasn't sure about coming to see them that I needed to speak to the girl first. She said okay, then later that day the girl called me, and I told her to come back for us to talk deliberate on the way forward. When she came she told me her parents (who are by the way divorced) will not accept her nor the pregnancy without me coming to see them for marriage arrangements.

I explained to her I wasn't ready for any such thing, that I have a calling to answer and a course to finish, that what happened between us was just a stupid and careless mistake that has been as a setback for me to achieve my goal, and that I was ready to overcome the trials and get back on track, and I explained to her that before then I had neither dated nor been intimate with anyone for over seven years, and so any kind of relationship or marriage was not even in my nearest future plans, and besides, I didn't even have a job, not to mention having enough money to embark on a marriage plan. She said she would never accept such excuse, that I should look for whatever means to make sure I come see her parents before her pregnancy becomes obvious. She also said that she needed money to move her belongings back to Imo state where her family resides. I agreed to raise some money for her. I went to do some menial jobs and raised some money, about ₦20k, which I gave to her and she traveled back to Owerri. From then on her parents kept calling and pressuring me to come and see them for marriage arrangements. I told them I was going to come, but just to introduce myself to them as the person responsible for their daughter's pregnancy not for any marriage arrangements. But they disagreed, that if I wasn't ready to come for marriage that I shouldn't bother coming. I pleaded with them to give me enough time to look for money to come and see them, but they instead started threatening me with court cases and arrests, at one time they brought the girl and some soldiers to my family house and harassed my family members including my mother.

So I later traveled to Benin city to go look for money. After one week of my arrival in Benin, I lost my phone and I couldn't retrieve my number. I lost connection with them until I got back to Uyo where I got her phone number from a friend of hers. At this time, I was told that they came to my house several times with police officers claiming I raped their daughter and impregnated her then absconded. At this, I established contact with the girl again and she told me that I should not bother her that she wasn't in the mood to talk to me, I kept calling her but she often ended up abusing me or we often times ended up in quarrels, so I left her alone for sometime.

Two weeks ago I related the matter to one of my distant uncles, who advised me to gather some money and go see her, I called her and told her I wanted to come and see her before she puts to bed, which is expected to be sometime next month (August). But she told me that she still stands by what her parents had said, if it's not for the marriage issue that I should not come, that I should rather send her the money I would use in coming so she can use it to buy the baby clothing and buy some hospital requirements before she puts to bed. I called her parents and they told me the same thing, and said if I don't come for the marriage agreement before she puts to bed, that after she's delivered of the baby I should forget ever coming, and should never mention that I have a child anywhere not to mention coming to claim it ever in the future. And that I should just forget about her and the child.

The issue now is this, I am a bit frustrated because I seem to have lost everything at the moment because of this issue; my calling, the skill I was learning is gone, I have no job aside the menial jobs I do at construction sites which isn't available regularly. Now the little I have saved so far, I am contemplating on whether to use the money to pay for my skills training and continue with it and start my life afresh and forget about her, the child, and her parents, or use the money to support her in her hospital requirements for her delivery. Because I don't want to be seen as abandoning her when she is in this condition, and I also don't want to give up on the child, though I'm not capable of taking care of the girl and the baby right now, and probably, I might end up getting married but not under my present circumstances. I know I've made a grave mistake and this is the consequences for not being true to myself and my calling, and I deeply regret it, and I've suffered for it in any way I can possibly imagine, but I also need to put my life back in order, because right now I'm so devastated that I'm contemplating terrible alternatives to survive the storm, I'm at a very critical moment of my life and I just feel like giving up on life altogether. Please I need your help and advice on this issue. Thanks.

PS. Please if anyone is willing to teach me any skill, I would be very grateful and willing to learn.
. What if you're not the father of that child? You made a mistake but don't let anyone force you into marrying. Go and complete your skills. Things will fall into place eventually
Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by BRATISLAVA: 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
Romanoff:

He did say he was celibate for a while before he fell. The difference between people who fell and people who overcome temptation is that people who overcome temptation sees the temptation coming from far and don't even wait for it to come close. They Flee.

People that fall always think they are in control and can't fall.

But he didn't flee.

He welcomed it.

The lady is just a guilty as he is. It's a pity her penalty is heavier. Could explain her anger.
Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by Damiflow: 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
grin grin U bad oh
Kingpin1000:
When you were bending her, did you call us?
When she was screaming harder harder did you tell us?
When you decided to go unprotected and release your condense milk inside her honey pot, were you expecting a car or plama TV as the end the end product?
Oga this your shalaye too long, carry your alone cross to your golgotha.

1 Like

Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Someone with this kind of moniker can not offer anything positive.

Wretched scammer.

I never asked him of money, I don't no how scam take enter for this case.

Again you don't judge a book by its cover. Besides my moniker is a part of your body, I don't no why you sound fanatical about the name.
Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by 300Spartans: 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
CharisEleos:
Hm see how devil just used 5mins madness to destroy your peace and career...
Like why can't you people just be like Joseph in terms of self discipline...

Even the girl. Your parents sent you to school and the very first year, you're already sleeping with a man. Without protection for that matter..

If she's someone that has sense, should sex be the first thing she should go and be pursuing immediately she got to school or her career? SMH..

You see, that time you were about to engage in the act was when you should have done what youre doing here now. That is, reason and ask yourself some of the questions you're now posing to us. It is then you should have reasoned you didn't have a job yet and not ready to father a child or get married.

The bible that says flee every appearance of evil is correct after all.

You better go and see the family because the didn't force their daughter on you in the first place. So, now you don buy market, go and carry your goods.

Everytime Sex sex sex.. sex that doesn't give you a happy ending, is that one sex?

When I tell people I've been celibate for many years, they think it's because I'm trying to form super girl. It's because of all these nonsense super story that you men come up with once there's any little mistake plus the fact that my body is the temple of Holy Spirit and not for any coconut head man who's just looking for anywhere to ease himself.
Mtcheeeeewwwwwww.

MejiLoyon(m): 6:44am
Finally read it and this is my question. I hope you enjoyed it. I hope you nacked the bazooka out of that toto. I hope she screamed hallelujah and spoke in tongues while you squeezed your anointed rod into her red sea. I hope she came.

Pastor wey dey nack. I won't judge you Sha. And I have no advise for you. I'll just chip in something hopefully you will use it to have small sense. STOP GIVING YOURSELF UNNECESSARY PRESSURE. Think about that last sentence deeply. It's the answer to everything.

When are.you returning to school? I want to invest in church business. Pastor wey Sabi nack toto go Sabi make money from offering and tithes.
Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by Romanoff(f): 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

But he didn't flee.

He welcomed it.

The lady is just a guilty as he is. It's a pity her penalty is heavier. Could explain her anger.

Her penalty is indeed heavier and she'd bear it for the rest of her life.

1 Like

Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by Daroldigits: 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
Hmmm...first let me tell you one this, no one has the call of God on his head that doesn't face tough times. Devil uses this to bring men down from Grace to grass...but if you determine to remain and trust God, he will never let you down....please pick the lady and settle down. And don't allow the devil to condemn you.

Secondly, don't give you. To have a fruitful and successful marriage doesn't base on material things. God who created you knew you will face a lot.

I will advise you to take her and marry her if you want God to bless you...accept that you've sinned against him and he will never reject you. The devil calls you by your sins but God called you by your name.

B
Priceless007:
Hello Nairalanders,

There's a girl I met at a theological college where I was studying to become a clergyman and also learning a skill under the civil engineering department of the college. She was my junior in the course, as I was a year away from graduating from my first course, while she was just a fresher. She was always having issues getting through her courses and projects and would always ask for my assistance since I was the course rep in that department. It was forbidden to have an intimate relationship with your coursemate or anyone in the college for that matter, the penalty would be expulsion. But unfortunately for me, out of sheer lust and seduction on her part, and gross indiscipline, and lack of self control on my part, I got intimate with her and we ended up committing fornication during one of our semester vacations. And it just happened once, of which out of deep regret and remorse I confessed the matter to the college Admin when the next semester resumed. We were panelled, after which I was suspended, while she was expelled.

During this time I was learning a skill sponsored by the college, of which I use to get paid some weekly stipend. After I was suspended I was also stopped from continuing my apprenticeship, because I was not to associate with any of the students or lecturers in the school while my suspension lasted. So I was without a job and without a source of income since I wasn't yet mastered on the skill. The condition that was given to me to resume my studies and apprenticeship was that I should go and get married before I could come back to college, so as not to be tempted to repeat my error. But I wasn't ready for marriage whether financially or any other wise for that matter. So while I was contemplating my next move, this girl came to me that she was pregnant, that she needed us to go and see her parents. I told her I had no money neither was I ready to father a child at this point in my life. I pleaded she should give me time to think about what next to do. Two weeks passed, and I called her to enquire about her welfare but her number wasn't reachable, I decided to go to her place, but I was told she had travelled a week ago to go see her family. A week later, I received a call from a woman telling me she was the girl's mother, that her daughter came home with a pregnancy, and she asked me if I was responsible for the pregnancy, I answered her in the affirmative. She then asked when I was coming to see her family. I told her I wasn't sure about coming to see them that I needed to speak to the girl first. She said okay, then later that day the girl called me, and I told her to come back for us to talk deliberate on the way forward. When she came she told me her parents (who are by the way divorced) will not accept her nor the pregnancy without me coming to see them for marriage arrangements.

I explained to her I wasn't ready for any such thing, that I have a calling to answer and a course to finish, that what happened between us was just a stupid and careless mistake that has been as a setback for me to achieve my goal, and that I was ready to overcome the trials and get back on track, and I explained to her that before then I had neither dated nor been intimate with anyone for over seven years, and so any kind of relationship or marriage was not even in my nearest future plans, and besides, I didn't even have a job, not to mention having enough money to embark on a marriage plan. She said she would never accept such excuse, that I should look for whatever means to make sure I come see her parents before her pregnancy becomes obvious. She also said that she needed money to move her belongings back to Imo state where her family resides. I agreed to raise some money for her. I went to do some menial jobs and raised some money, about ₦20k, which I gave to her and she traveled back to Owerri. From then on her parents kept calling and pressuring me to come and see them for marriage arrangements. I told them I was going to come, but just to introduce myself to them as the person responsible for their daughter's pregnancy not for any marriage arrangements. But they disagreed, that if I wasn't ready to come for marriage that I shouldn't bother coming. I pleaded with them to give me enough time to look for money to come and see them, but they instead started threatening me with court cases and arrests, at one time they brought the girl and some soldiers to my family house and harassed my family members including my mother.

So I later traveled to Benin city to go look for money. After one week of my arrival in Benin, I lost my phone and I couldn't retrieve my number. I lost connection with them until I got back to Uyo where I got her phone number from a friend of hers. At this time, I was told that they came to my house several times with police officers claiming I raped their daughter and impregnated her then absconded. At this, I established contact with the girl again and she told me that I should not bother her that she wasn't in the mood to talk to me, I kept calling her but she often ended up abusing me or we often times ended up in quarrels, so I left her alone for sometime.

Two weeks ago I related the matter to one of my distant uncles, who advised me to gather some money and go see her, I called her and told her I wanted to come and see her before she puts to bed, which is expected to be sometime next month (August). But she told me that she still stands by what her parents had said, if it's not for the marriage issue that I should not come, that I should rather send her the money I would use in coming so she can use it to buy the baby clothing and buy some hospital requirements before she puts to bed. I called her parents and they told me the same thing, and said if I don't come for the marriage agreement before she puts to bed, that after she's delivered of the baby I should forget ever coming, and should never mention that I have a child anywhere not to mention coming to claim it ever in the future. And that I should just forget about her and the child.

The issue now is this, I am a bit frustrated because I seem to have lost everything at the moment because of this issue; my calling, the skill I was learning is gone, I have no job aside the menial jobs I do at construction sites which isn't available regularly. Now the little I have saved so far, I am contemplating on whether to use the money to pay for my skills training and continue with it and start my life afresh and forget about her, the child, and her parents, or use the money to support her in her hospital requirements for her delivery. Because I don't want to be seen as abandoning her when she is in this condition, and I also don't want to give up on the child, though I'm not capable of taking care of the girl and the baby right now, and probably, I might end up getting married but not under my present circumstances. I know I've made a grave mistake and this is the consequences for not being true to myself and my calling, and I deeply regret it, and I've suffered for it in any way I can possibly imagine, but I also need to put my life back in order, because right now I'm so devastated that I'm contemplating terrible alternatives to survive the storm, I'm at a very critical moment of my life and I just feel like giving up on life altogether. Please I need your help and advice on this issue. Thanks.

Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by Echoban: 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
CharisEleos:

Even the girl. Your parents sent you to school and the very first year, you're already sleeping with a man. Without protection for that matter..

If she's someone that has sense, should sex be the first thing she should go and be pursuing immediately she got to school or her career? SMH..

You see, that time you were about to engage in the act was when you should have done what youre doing here now. That is, reason and ask yourself some of the questions you're now posing to us. It is then you should have reasoned you didn't have a job yet and not ready to father a child or get married.

You better go and see the family because the didn't force their daughter on you in the first place. So, now you don buy market, go and carry your goods.

Everytime Sex sex sex.. sex that doesn't give you a happy ending, is that one sex?

When I tell people I've been celibate for many years, they think it's because I'm trying to form super girl. It's because of all these nonsense super story that you men come up with once there's any little mistake plus the fact that my body is the temple of Holy Spirit and not for any coconut head man who's just looking for anywhere to ease himself.
Mtcheeeeewwwwwww.

Do u have a boyfriend??
Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by grafixdon: 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
You're being foolis.h for allowing her and her family to put you under pressure. Let her be. She'll be the one looking for you later.
Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by BRATISLAVA: 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
mamaluwe22:
. What if you're not the father of that child? You made a mistake but don't let anyone force you into marrying. Go and complete your skills. Things will fall into place eventually

What if he is?

It's better he takes responsibility for the child, rather than coming up after 20 years to try and claim it. That would be sheer wickedness.

It's such acts that create a lifetime of bad blood.

And that is why people use condoms unless when they want to get pregnant together. He will soon tell us he didn't know those exist.

1 Like

Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by Oyiboman69: 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
Priceless007:
Hello Nairalanders,

There's a girl i met at a theological college in where I was studying to become a clergyman and also learning a skill under the civil engineering department of the college. She was my junior in the course, as I was a year away from graduating from my first course, while she was just a fresher. She was always having issues getting through her courses and projects and would always ask for my assistance since I was the course rep in that department. It was forbidden to have any intimate relationship with your course mate or anyone in the college for that matter, the penalty would be expulsion. But unfortunately for me, out of sheer lust and seduction on her part, and gross indiscipline and lack of self control on my part, I got intimate with her and we ended up committing fornication during one of our semester vacations. And it just happened once, of which out of deep regret and remorse I confessed the matter to the college Admin when the next semester resumed. We were panelled, after which I was suspended, while she was expelled.

akpa, dem no catch you,only you go confess. I guess you were expecting a pat on the wrist because how a course rep cannot envisage the consequence of such grave offense in a theological field is what I can not comprehend....

Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by ThuGGeR147: 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
Correct Guy, you too Sabi..... grin grin grin
MejiLoyon:
Finally read it and this is my question. I hope you enjoyed it. I hope you nacked the bazooka out of that toto. I hope she screamed hallelujah and spoke in tongues while you squeezed your anointed rod into her red sea. I hope she came.

Pastor wey dey nack. I won't judge you Sha. And I have no advise for you. I'll just chip in something hopefully you will use it to have small sense. STOP GIVING YOURSELF UNNECESSARY PRESSURE. Think about that last sentence deeply. It's the answer to everything.

When are.you returning to school? I want to invest in church business. Pastor wey Sabi nack toto go Sabi make money from offering and tithes.

Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
Priceless007:
Hello Nairalanders,

Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by ceeceeuwa: 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
Priceless007:
Hello Nairalanders,

Don't marry her out of pity so that you won't make same mistake twice. Focus on getting a skill, while you take care of her and the pregnancy. When you are financially strong, you will have the right frame of mind to make marital decisions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by fynex(m): 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
Priceless007:
Hello Nairalanders,

I think you're selfish

She has a future too, but all you cared about was yourself. I think that if you were rational in your thoughts and actions you could have made better decisions.

Even though you don't have the money to get married, you could have taken your parents to go see hers, they would have found a way around this far better than how you've handled it so far.

You brought this on yourself due to your handling of it.
You do not have to forget about her and your baby. You can still go with one or both of your parents or an elderly person that can mediate for you, it will show some level of respect to her parents.
Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
CharisEleos:

Mtcheeeeewwwwwww.
and Jesus said, "he who's without blemish should cast the stone". Sometimes, we talk like we are all knowing and infallible, but this shouldn't be.

In life, never say or believe you can't experience what others are facing, especially things agonising. If you don't have a word of admonition or advice to give, then let silence lead.

1 Like

Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by Alexandro15: 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2021
Don't let anyone pressurize you into marriage. Marriage is not by coercion, it is by choice. You have made a mistake once, don't make another grevious one by tying yourself for a lifetime to one you did not plan for, or probably do not even love. Don't!

Another thing, the sex was consensual. It was not forced. You both made mistakes and did not prepare for the consequences. You can come to an agreement on how to take care of the baby, like financial support and the like, but not marriage. It is not a written law that once one is impregnated, she must be married. Na mistake you do, you no kill person!

The pregnancy might not even be yours. The girl might just be pinning it on you. I would have suggested doing a DNA test on the baby when born, but DNA test costs a lot. So, just try to be smart.

Again, don't be pressurized to marry. It is not a must. Don't make a mistake twice.
Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by fof1: 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
Priceless007:
Hello Nairalanders,

SAD BUT NOT TOTALLY LOST. GOD CAN RECOVER YOU. BE TRUTHFUL TO URSELF. ERROR IS DONE ALREADY. SUPPORT THE GIRL TO DELIVER SAFELY FIRST. LIFE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN PROGRESS. WHILE ALIVE, SEEK PEACEFUL PURSUITS OF LIFE'S GOALS, PLS. DO NOT DENY UR BLOOD. GOD HELP U OUT OF THIS SHAME.
Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
CharisEleos:

Mtcheeeeewwwwwww.
Don't mind them ma, I'm working very hard to be like you. Celibacy and sexual purity will catapult a man to very great height. You're blessed ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by MrLeks: 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
Really a confused situation.
Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by jpride(m): 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Na u stupid pass
Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by Totilopussylick(m): 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
Sleyk:
You didn't keep to your promise...
this story is LONG and not short.
E long like Anaconda.
Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by emerged01(m): 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
You should have been to the girl’s place before now. It is never too late. Find someone who is responsible in your family to follow you to the girl’s parent house to discuss your position on issue. If they reject your plea, stand by your word. You don’t need to be threatened into marriage.
At first you did what was against God’s will and it led to setback for you. Marrying that girl Maybe another mistake. Ask God divine intervention. Do everything necessary on your own part to girl and pregnancy. God will make the storm to be still, stay focus on God.
Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by Ndipe(m): 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
Do you know where she worships at? If so, talk to the pastors of their Church and arrange with the elders of your family to meet her parents and work out a solution. Please pray about it.
Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by Mypeople2(m): 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
Priceless007:
Hello Nairalanders,

First of all, you went to tell the church what happened and you were suspended .So the truth did not set you free.But seriously it may even shock you that the baby is not yours.She is just trying to put it on you since you are willing yo accept it .Wait o..just 2-5minutes sex that put you in this predicament so.God abeg oo
Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by rapheal5(m): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
Priceless007:
Hello Nairalanders,

Hypocrite every where, my advice for u is to go and see the girl family with 2 elderly men and tell them ur plans for the lady and ur unborn child. Make sure u go with the amount u can afford that won't affect ur going back to school...If they don't accept or listen to what ever u say, then face front and don't look back.. Focus and hustle hard, when u become somebody in future the girl and her family would come begging u later in future.. Avoid all those stupid talks or Africa magic mentality preaching if u don't take ur blood that's outside somewhere u won't make it in life, there are lots of bastard children in the world today and their real dad doing well in life...Making money should be ur top priority now and avoid unnecessary stress from the girl and her family, that girl doesn't luv u... but make I no go deep...
Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by chatinent: 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
I understand we are imperfect.

I'll advise you go and man your responsibilities, and get married to her. That's the only way to please God.

The harm has been done.

Don't let her father a fatherless child alone. Be a man, pay for her dowry...she will now be your wife. It's now honourable again.

Then go back to hustle.

Don't write her off. You'll regret it forever, believe me. You'll fight a fight later you'll never win.
Re: Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. by simhosting: 11:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
I need to create a story site

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 245
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.