Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

Share Your Worst Beating Experience From Your Parents. . . . My Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Worst Beating Experience From Your Parents. . . . My Experience (453 Views)

Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Worst Beating Experience From Your Parents. . . . My Experience by gabazin080(m): 7:38am On Jul 24, 2021
Mine was in pry 4. I came 3rd in a class of 27 students instead of the usual 1st or 2nd position. The beating I received that day pass who steal 1 million sotey neighbors and our landlord begin ask wetin happen. Thats when momsy told them I got third position. Na so landlord begin para for my mom say no bi someone pikin carry last? That's when my cry increase and landlord carry me go buy gala and tasty time. Na so I forget my pain

Re: Share Your Worst Beating Experience From Your Parents. . . . My Experience by Lawlab3: 7:41am On Jul 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Share Your Worst Beating Experience From Your Parents. . . . My Experience by Sonnobax15(m): 7:47am On Jul 24, 2021
shocked
The truth is that I was never a stubborn child...Just that,I was always an introvert....A loner to be precise and most of the times and there was nothing on earth that could have brought beating to me by my parents..

But the few beating wey I collect from my papa,na my younger brothers sin na rub me....
Re: Share Your Worst Beating Experience From Your Parents. . . . My Experience by Damscodammy1(m): 7:54am On Jul 24, 2021
My own no pass say,no go play ball.mehn.after serving punishment,den recieve my cane.my ear don block.i wil snick out over and over again.na so beatin upon beating.
Re: Share Your Worst Beating Experience From Your Parents. . . . My Experience by Juliusmomoh: 7:57am On Jul 24, 2021
The day i saw a cripple girl, took her aside and bleep her... We got catch cos she was moaning loud. I was 14 by then.. The beating wey i chop is an out of the world experience. ... Las las i de ok
Re: Share Your Worst Beating Experience From Your Parents. . . . My Experience by donbachi(m): 8:19am On Jul 24, 2021
My grandma tried it and it did not end well..i commited a very big offense,knowing las las i must collect beating.so,i put omo detergent in my mouth and went to her,immediately i saw her with cane. when the beating started,i started foaming from my mouth.wrapper comot from her waist by force.

Dat was the last.
Re: Share Your Worst Beating Experience From Your Parents. . . . My Experience by Badbunny: 9:56am On Jul 24, 2021
donbachi:
My grandma tried it and it did not end well..i commited a very big offense,knowing las las i must collect beating.so,i put omo detergent in my mouth and went to her,immediately i saw her with cane. when the beating started,i started foaming from my mouth.wrapper comot from her waist by force.

Dat was the last.

Bruhhhhh grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Beating Experience From Your Parents. . . . My Experience by Candidlady: 9:57am On Jul 24, 2021
None

Not a single finger laid on me till date
Re: Share Your Worst Beating Experience From Your Parents. . . . My Experience by gabazin080(m): 10:17am On Jul 24, 2021
Candidlady:
None

Not a single finger laid on me till date
Linus weldone

(1) (Reply)

6 Types Of Women You Should Not Marry / How Do I Safe Guard Whatsapp Privacy / Meet Maria Bbnaija Biography- Her Age Family Lifestyle All About Big Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.