Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! (4466 Views)

Is This Who We Might Call A Simp?? (photos) / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) / How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:07am On Jul 24, 2021
I'll keep mine summarized:

*I spent good money on one of my exes but they were all based on lies she told.
*I was the first to care but i was the last to be considered.
*Speaking on CHEATING, It was almost like as if the sentence "Pls Cheat On Me With My Friends" was boldly inscribed on my forehead. I'm laying emphasis to all the girls i've ever been serious with this time.
*My mother used me and my immediate brother to do all her dirty works, like forge my late father's signature in documents just to confirm claim to properties, master and forge other people's signature as guarantors for taking loans in bank without their permissions(This was mostly my brother since he's an artist) Thank God we were able to pay back.
*My mother would make all the worst decisions and put all the fault on me and i would take it up on myself and get depressed like a fool. Well not anymore.
This list goes on and on but i'll cut it here.

Its your turn, SHARE YOURS!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

7 Likes

Re: Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! by SportsHD: 10:09am On Jul 24, 2021
Re: Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:16am On Jul 24, 2021
SportsHD:
Leave
Re: Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! by SportsHD: 10:18am On Jul 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Leave
Why should I?
Re: Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:19am On Jul 24, 2021
SportsHD:
Why should I?
You are not resourceful enough for a thread like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! by SportsHD: 10:21am On Jul 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You are not resourceful enough for a thread like this.
Re: Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:37am On Jul 24, 2021
Re: Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lol grin grin
It seems like the Redpill bullsh!t is fading slowly.
We are still waiting for comments ooo.

1 Like

Re: Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! by Candidlady: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
I knEw something must have triggered the whole redpill thing

Hard on the outside soft on the inside...

3 Likes

Re: Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! by Sonnobax15(m): 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
cheesy
Re: Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! by SirMichael1: 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2021

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! by luvmijeje(f): 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
Is that all? You dated women who cheated on you. You have a terrible mum. So is that all?

Life bleeped you up the way it has bleeped everyone of us. Despite it, I don't go all around hating all men. Do you want to know why? I refused allow my past to dictate my future. I refused to allow anyone to change my essence.

I am going to share a story that was shared by one of my senior colleagues. He is in his 60s. No longer married. But there is this ex-colleague of mine who is my age mate who is always tasking this man. Na this man deh always carry this babe breakfast and lunch. I observed it is not just this babe but he spent for women he likes generally. He is spending on women that he will never get to see their pant.

One day when we were walking together, I asked why he is spending money lavishly and what he said stayed with me till today. He said anytime he spent, heaven open for him.

When you allow life to change who you are and what always work for you, heaven stops.

13 Likes

Re: Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
luvmjeje:

I am going to share a story that was shared by one of my senior colleagues. He is in his 60s. No longer married. But there is this ex-colleague of mine who is my age mate who is always tasking this man. Na this man deh always carry this babe breakfast and lunch. I observed it is not just this babe but he spent for women he likes generally. He is spending on women that he will never get to see their pant.

One day when we were walking together, I asked why he is spending money lavishly and what he said stayed with me till today. He said anytime he spent, heaven open for him.

Pay very good attention to the post I quoted.
There is a tactics playing out here, I don't know the term ubunja will use for it grin

1. The first bolded is a preparatory scheme on how to simp.
2. Second bolded is meant to be a subtle influence on why it's good to spend regardless if it's useful or not/ or a return on investment is guaranteed or not

3. Is to tell you, your reward as a simp is in heaven grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! by Jesterinjay: 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2021
That period after exams,a few weeks to end the term,she said her dad wouldn't let her come to school. So i SIMPly took my friends,along with hers to see her everyday till we ended the term. Thinking about it (sigh) cool
Re: Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! by Polyol(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
I was never a simp sha, but talking of heartbreaks, my heart's like ceramic, it breaks at any little opportunity it sees grin.

The most recent one is still fresh:

I still didn't cry sha but I insult life comot for the girl body, na so my heart go dey skip anytime I bump into her or her picture not out of fear but cos I couldn't get over her. I still love her.

Trying to manup and apologize na so she say make I send her 5k cos I been make jest of her financially when we were beefing. I was redpill enough not to send her anything. My intention was to give her the money if she visits me even without bleeping me just like a collateral so I won't send money and she blocks my number afterwards but she no come, her stronghead too much. I eat the 5k with my heartbroken chest.

We settled afterwards, I dashed her 4k to add to what she had for a new phone, still on still she get strong head, me sef get strong head. The feeling just waned off and I ghosted her even if I still love her. I can't deal with the emotional trauma she was subjecting me to.
Re: Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
Jesterinjay:
That period after exams,a few weeks to end the term,she said her dad wouldn't let her come to school. So i SIMPly took my friends,along with hers to see her everyday till we ended the term. Thinking about it (sigh) cool
Wow grin
Re: Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
@Polyol You were right in ghosting her even though its hard

1 Like

Re: Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Pay very good attention to the post I quoted.
There is a tactics playing out here, I don't know the term ubunja will use for it grin

1. The first bolded is a preparatory scheme on how to simp.
2. Second bolded is meant to be a subtle influence on why it's good to spend regardless if it's useful or not/ or a return on investment is guaranteed or not

3. Is to tell you, your reward as a simp is in heaven grin grin
God bless you!
Re: Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! by Jesterinjay: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Wow grin
man no know dat time
Re: Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! by Benki003(m): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
I mean in my current relationship am a simp the girl is great, sweet and loves sex alot that when ever she offers it to me I reject it sad always want to be a gentleman but I know Nigerian girls u can't trust any undecided
Re: Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
Jesterinjay:
man no know dat time
Agreed

1 Like

Re: Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
Benki003:
I mean in my current relationship am a simp the girl is great, sweet and loves sex alot that when ever she offers it to me I reject it sad always want to be a gentleman but I know Nigerian girls u can't trust any undecided
Get off this thread.
Re: Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
Fatherchistmas:
I was in Jss3 I used my junior waec fee to buy her Eggroll and Limca.
On our way going home, I was trying to hold her hand but she refused and said I should buy her G&G creme grin grin
grin grin
Re: Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! by gentleibraheem(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
Picked calls and say it's a cousin or an Uncle, Saw Romantic texts she sent and the funny way she saved Numbers. She was expecting a negative reaction and I said its OK I understand. Bitch thought I was a simp.
The Dog was just Patiently Ambushing for the bone he devoured within days.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
gentleibraheem:

Pick calls and say it's a cousin or Uncle, Saw Romantic texts she sent and the funny way she saved Numbers. She was expecting a reaction and I said its OK I understand. Bitch thought I was a simp.
The Dog was just Patiently Ambushing for the bone he devoured within days.
Legend!

2 Likes

Re: Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! by Polyol(m): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
@Polyol You were right in ghosting her even though its hard

Honestly it was a difficult decision to make, my heart still skips at the sight of just her pictures but I know time heals everything. I deleted her numbers so I won't be forced to call her or view her stats on Whatsapp. She tries to get at me with her pictures from our mutual friends' Whatsapp updates. Seems she knows my weakness in that aspect and capitalizing on it, I kuku no get her number and pride sef no go let me ask for her number from our mutuals even if every nerve in my body is forcing me to.

She was the last to call me before the ghosting and the last time we conversed was when she came to my house. I'm holding tight to those as a win in the breakup. God no go let one small girl dey play with my heart like pingpong.

1 Like

Re: Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
Polyol:

Honestly it was a difficult decision to make, my heart still skips at the sight of just her pictures but I know time heals everything. I deleted her numbers so I won't be forced to call her or view her stats on Whatsapp. She tries to get at me with her pictures from our mutual friends' Whatsapp updates. Seems she knows my weakness in that aspect and capitalizing on it, I kuku no get her number and pride sef no go let me ask for her number from our mutuals even if every nerve in my body is forcing me to.

She was the last to call me before the ghosting and the last time we conversed was when she came to my house. I'm holding tight to those as a win in the breakup. God no go let one small girl dey play with my heart like pingpong.
You have to be strong men, she's not worth it

2 Likes

Re: Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 25, 2021
My own simping get level oh, I once dated this girl who saved my name as ( UM ), I was spending heavily on her, she gave me stupid instructions then, like, don't lift weight again, don't make people laugh again, don't talk to other girls aside me etc. The worst part is that she didn't allow me see her panties. She said if we were to have sex, she must be the one to say so. ( I been mumu Sha ). I gained admission into higher institution and my eye come tear. I became a terror to her. I told her that if I don't burst her hole, the relationship is ending, she agreed and I drilled. I nearly killed her with nacking back then, at any place and any given opportunity. Her friend told me that she( my girlfriend) called me UM meaning unconditional maga. I nearly died this day, but I no send because I done revenge. when we broke up, her friend came to beg on her behalf, I press her bress like mad that day, but I didn't drill her, I can't afford to get an STI. Mehn those days. I even used part of my school fees to flex that idiot.
No girl can toggle my mumu button again oh.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! by Yeyeboi05(m): 12:11am On Jul 25, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6667331/did-she-dump-me-simp
Mine;You guys can judge if I’m a simp or not
Re: Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:26am On Jul 25, 2021
@dannyrhymes600 Good thing you got what you deserved off that sluut
Re: Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! by Demigod22: 12:29am On Jul 25, 2021
I love one girl like that, I asked her out she refused. I can spend an hour on phone with her, I will borrow airtime. I used my last card to organize picnic for two of us, I go to the hostel at night to see her. I called her every day. She friend zone me. When she visited me last Saturday I openly told her that her friendship is not healthy for my emotional health. She got angry but I meant it. She won't date me but she wants my attention, my simpism.

I have done every assignment for her, I have bought all the apples for her. I always want to impress her but I have to let go and move on. Life goes on. Life is funny, one small girl is choking me with love but I am loving this other girl foolishly. But my project and seminar has taken my attention from her. I am fine right now.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Most Amazing Instagram Post I've Ever Seen. / Girls At The Age Of 18-24 Years Always Attract Serious Men Who Are Fully Ready / I Will Never Stop Masturbating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.